World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Mar. 15, 2011

lol Go to imgur.com, click computer, find the file you want to show, click upload, copy the forum link option, paste it here, and voilla.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThePokeBlader - Mar. 15, 2011

Me And Vortex-Pegas School Mate

[Image: photo.php?fbid=1452626054807&set=t.10000...67&theater]

^
ok that didnt work Confused

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DPTButton - Mar. 15, 2011

Try uploading on Image using http://imageshack.us/

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Mar. 15, 2011

Wow, I like just explained how to upload a file, and wow.

Wow.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - Mar. 15, 2011

He has yet to bite the fine points of techonology to death.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - DPTButton - Mar. 15, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  9:24 PM)To Wrote: Wow, I like just explained how to upload a file, and wow.

Wow.

I was assuming he didn't read your post

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 15, 2011  11:30 PM)TheFusionRuler Wrote:
(Mar. 15, 2011  9:24 PM)To Wrote: Wow, I like just explained how to upload a file, and wow.

Wow.

I was assuming he didn't read your post

Oh, I wasn't talking about you anyways. I was just amazed that someone could not upload an image properly right after I had just explained how to.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 16, 2011

I'll try again tomorrow. I hope it works.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Slee - Mar. 16, 2011

For a nearly 18 year old guy, I actually look younger than I think I should. I used to be pretty thin in my younger years, but I've developed a gut as a reaction to my anti anxiety medication, which seems to sometimes make me more anxious than I should be. I've always been short, too.... The only handsomely retaining part of me from my youth is my face, and it's got an acne problem.

So yeah, I could look better, could look worse. Just wish I didn't have this gut that you can't see in the picture. This was taken right before I got ready to go to bed, so I have a baggy shirt on.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Vongola-Hibari - Mar. 16, 2011

http://img88.imageshack.us/f/photo9h.jpg/

I think I did it right this time.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BladeStorm - Mar. 16, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  11:55 PM)Vongola-Hibari Wrote: http://img88.imageshack.us/f/photo9h.jpg/

I think I did it right this time.

Image tags [img][/img] around the link if you would like to display it rather than a link.

Link is fine anyway, cute pen(cil).

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Greimatter - Mar. 18, 2011

Here's a picture of me about a year ago.
My face hasn't changed much since.
[Image: 33yqas5.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Mar. 18, 2011

Why such a super serial facial expression? Other then that, you look pretty cool.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dusk - Mar. 18, 2011

Hah nice hunting face. Very serious. Where was that picture taken?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Mar. 18, 2011

(Mar. 16, 2011  4:58 AM)Slee Wrote: For a nearly 18 year old guy, I actually look younger than I think I should. I used to be pretty thin in my younger years, but I've developed a gut as a reaction to my anti anxiety medication, which seems to sometimes make me more anxious than I should be. I've always been short, too.... The only handsomely retaining part of me from my youth is my face, and it's got an acne problem.

So yeah, I could look better, could look worse. Just wish I didn't have this gut that you can't see in the picture. This was taken right before I got ready to go to bed, so I have a baggy shirt on.
Ugh, is it Zyprexa? I was only on that for a week and I was eating the entire fridge. I feel you, man. I've been on almost every medication made before 2006. I gained like, 40-50 pounds from it over the years. I decided to stop everything cold turkey and learn to cope on my own. I'm still working off my extra weight...

Best way to lose what you don't want is to keep a high protein diet, low sugar/simple carb intake, take vitamin D and B12/complex and make sure you stay active. Many times, psychiatrists won't test your Vitamin D and B levels and just throw you on medication where if you take those two daily, you'll see you'll have a lot more energy and confidence.

As far as the acne, I have it, too. Uncertain When I went to grab my Dior lipstick (omg it feels so good), the man who helped me showed me that a light moisturizer that is applied daily will help cut down on acne. I'm Greek so my skin is constantly oily. After a while, the moisturizer will "tell" your pores to stop producing oil because it's already present, thus preventing acne.

But from what I can tell, you're a really suave guy and it's always what's on the inside that counts. Wink (nice dracula poster, btw)
(Mar. 18, 2011  4:52 AM)greimatter Wrote: Here's a picture of me about a year ago.
My face hasn't changed much, but my arms sure have. o_o
You're really handsome Smile

(Mar. 18, 2011  4:57 AM)Nano Wrote: Why such a super serial facial expression? Other then that, you look pretty cool.

Thanks. Grin I had braces back then, I would never smile with them because half the time it would hurt. xD

(Mar. 18, 2011  4:58 AM)Dusk Wrote: Hah nice hunting face. Very serious. Where was that picture taken?

My front yard, lol.

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:05 AM)Deikailo Wrote: You're really handsome Smile

Thanks, I actually used to be a model. Cute But then I got braces. xD

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:52 AM)greimatter Wrote: Thanks, I actually used to be a model. Cute But then I got braces. xD
Really? What company?

(Mar. 18, 2011  5:55 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Mar. 18, 2011  5:52 AM)greimatter Wrote: Thanks, I actually used to be a model. Cute But then I got braces. xD
Really? What company?

I don't remember, it's been three-four years. I remember they had a filmstrip as a logo, and a not too original name. I think it was "Model Productions".
I also remember my agent would take 20% of all my earnings. xD

No, like, what companies did your photos show up in? Or did you do stock photos?

(Mar. 18, 2011  6:20 AM)Deikailo Wrote: No, like, what companies did your photos show up in? Or did you do stock photos?

Oh! I really have no idea. I did three runway shows and two photoshoots before I left because of my braces. I never really found out who/what they were for. My parents might know.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 19, 2011

And "Dot" has come home!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Mar. 19, 2011

Awwwwwww CUTE! ♥

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - Mar. 21, 2011

18th bday portrait pics

[Image: f46ee432.png]

[Image: fc52f8cc.png]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Dan - Mar. 21, 2011

Lookin' sharp. Libruhhh
Just a little? (Click to View)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rustled Jimmies - Mar. 21, 2011

(Dec. 08, 2010  7:46 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: These are some photos a friend took of me training during the summer.

No way, THAT'S you?....Dude.....you're so sexy...XD