World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  2:44 AM)JÆMS Wrote: My daily routine:

That's right..... (Click to View)
I think you're doing that facial a little wrong...

Do you like manis&pedis, too?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Jan. 31, 2011

Why so SUPER SERIAL?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Thresher - Jan. 31, 2011

Dear God! That is not the correct use of shaving cream. Read the directions on the bottle, they are your friend.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Jan. 31, 2011

win.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  2:44 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 30, 2011  11:47 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote: I also like Faconnable ... Again, I'm 17, so I really don't buy too much designer stuff unless its for fancy events... but I don't want to run around wearing nice clothes to school and stuff...

I think i've posted this pic before... but here is me in that faconnable suade jacket I was referring to:
You dress very presentable for your age. It's a shame, a majority of boys don't care about their appearance...

It's a very nice jacket, too. I like the blue and brown, you don't see that colour scheme too much.

(Jan. 30, 2011  11:49 PM)Nano Wrote: Stop the conversation and take it to pm.
We're talking about fashion based on the glasses in his picture, unless you really want us to just spam pictures here without conversation about the images in each post, but as I do recall, threads that can't produce a decent discussion gets locked.

Thanks for the compliment Smile I live in the Beverly Hills area.. and being fashionable is definitely 'in.' A lot of my friends have nice clothing, but again like me, we don't wear it to school most of the time...

And I agree that we should be able to discuss, but as Kai-V said, I guess if there are threads already present, we can take the discussion there

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jaems1 - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  2:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think you're doing that facial a little wrong...

Even if that is a rhetorical question.. I've never done manicure or pedicure in my life and hopefully i won't plan to (in future) probably because my finger nails seems to be presentable the way it is (kids, don't bite your nails)... However I did get a facial once or two before, and I was trying to look like this guy, did I fail? (Possibly over did it.. a bit)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Jan. 31, 2011

If you want to look like Robert Pattinson, I'd suggest you don't wash. Dude is notorious for being a stingy showerer...

Why do I know this?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  4:18 AM)JÆMS Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  2:46 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I think you're doing that facial a little wrong...

Even if that is a rhetorical question.. I've never done manicure or pedicure in my life and hopefully i won't plan to (in future) probably because my finger nails seems to be presentable the way it is (kids, don't bite your nails)... However I did get a facial once or two before, and I was trying to look like this guy, did I fail? (Possibly over did it.. a bit)
It was a joke, but manicures and pedicures feel amazing. I generally drag a guy with me to get one and they always seem to enjoy it.

You forgot the glitter. Smithicide

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Otsu - Jan. 31, 2011

(Jan. 31, 2011  4:57 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Jan. 31, 2011  4:18 AM)JÆMS Wrote:

It was a joke, but manicures and pedicures feel amazing. I generally drag a guy with me to get one and they always seem to enjoy it.

You forgot the glitter. Smithicide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SsWrY77o77o
sry couldn't resist posting this.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - NitroNeo - Jan. 31, 2011

Well at least we now know that you are not fat as you say in our profile info & way to hide your face man , nice tactic

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nano - Feb. 03, 2011

I'm a uncle!
I'm not the most smexy person you will meet

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Amaterasu - Feb. 03, 2011

Awww so cute!

(Feb. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)Ra Wrote: Awww so cute!

Uuuuhhhh...... Thanks?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  1:38 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:35 AM)Ra Wrote: Awww so cute!

Uuuuhhhh...... Thanks?
I think he meant the baby. Not you. (Just guessing, since Ra is a boy.)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Auska - Feb. 03, 2011

<------ I drew myself ahah

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Feb. 03, 2011

(Feb. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: (Just guessing, since Ra is a boy.)[/color]

And what if he was saying that Nano is cute? Would that really be such a big deal?

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)Roan Wrote:
(Feb. 03, 2011  1:46 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: (Just guessing, since Ra is a boy.)[/color]

And what if he was saying that Nano is cute? Would that really be such a big deal?

This is getting akward for me...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Feb. 03, 2011

I'm just trying to point out the fact that being offended when a male calls another male cute (even though I'm 100% positive Ra was referring to the baby) is homophobic and probably shouldn't be said on this board, as that's against the rules and it's also offensive to me personally.

But consider this conversation dropped. Anyone else that decides to continue it will be warned.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Feb. 03, 2011

Lol poor Nano......but I bet Roan is growling now o.O Though yeah I do understand where he is coming from with his statement.

EDIT: I was typing this before your last post Roan, sorry!!

(Feb. 03, 2011  2:08 AM)Roan Wrote:

No. It wouldn't be. I'm just saying that he is probably talking about the baby because if I remember correctly, Ra is straight.

EDIT: Sorry Roan. I didn't see your post until after I posted.

me - Mr. Armani - Feb. 03, 2011

Meee [Image: mwwmdj.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pyro - Feb. 03, 2011

That place behind you looks delicious o_o;
Where is that?

frank
Why are your eyes orange? And what candy shop are you at?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - |Joe| - Feb. 03, 2011

They are probably orange because they are reflecting what he is looking at, and most of that store looks orange. But yesh now I'm hungry because of that photo Pinching_eyes

Here is a picture of me at my Grandparents' house on Christmas.

[Image: 167264_1379787073347_1792040643_705589_5987536_n.jpg]

It's not the greatest photo of me...

I don't remember why I was lying on the floor. But I do know I was awake. I think I was waiting for my cousin to get out of the bathroom so we could Beyblade.

EDIT: My cheeks look chubby here. I'm Skinny though. Joyful_3 I don't know why they look chubby-ish. I think I had pudding in my mouth though...

EDIT2: Also, my face and ears were red because it was cold outside. (I had just came inside.)