World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Amaterasu - Dec. 24, 2010

edit: i didnt knew it posted DELETE

and i love thai food

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Priscient - Dec. 24, 2010

I looked pretty bad in all of the pictures, but whatever. (:
It was good fun nonetheless.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:55 AM)Kei Wrote: [Image: 122310_145201.jpg]

That one dude totally didn't get the head gear memo.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - FlameDragon25 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:55 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks everyone for coming out today! We were all shaking, but it was fun nevertheless! Grin After finally going to Real Thailand for the first time in October, I was craving it hahaha.

Yup it was fun except for everyone showing up about 15 mins late so me, Minion, and Crimson waited out in the cold.Pinching_eyes_2
Kei pwning everyone with a Earth Bull 230 track combo, me winning second place, finding out that the first place prize was super vortex set while second and third were Meteo L Drago and Gravity Perseus (Why was first place a super vortex again?Tongue_out_wink). That and Kei ordered too much food at Real Thailand, yup fun dayXD.

Ps. Someone should post up the group pic we took at Real Thailand.

(Dec. 24, 2010  1:34 AM)To Wrote: That one dude totally didn't get the head gear memo.

You mean me?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  3:24 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: You mean me?

Nah, you've got headphones on, I meant the dude on the far left.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jaems1 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  3:39 AM)To Wrote: Nah, you've got headphones on, I meant the dude on the far left.

Oh, i get the joke now Pinching_eyes_2 Everyone was wearing an "item" on their head except one person Grin.. yh at first i thought the same thing as FlameDragon25, that you were directing that comment at him.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ƛnubis - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:55 AM)Kei Wrote: Thanks everyone for coming out today! We were all shaking, but it was fun nevertheless! Grin After finally going to Real Thailand for the first time in October, I was craving it hahaha.

edit:
Oh, and here is two pictures I quickly snapped with my cell phone at the tournament:
[Image: 122310_145201.jpg]

[Image: 122310_145200.jpg]
that bey tourny looked cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kei - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  3:24 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Yup it was fun except for everyone showing up about 15 mins late so me, Minion, and Crimson waited out in the cold.Pinching_eyes_2
Kei pwning everyone with a Earth Bull 230 track combo, me winning second place, finding out that the first place prize was super vortex set while second and third were Meteo L Drago and Gravity Perseus (Why was first place a super vortex again?Tongue_out_wink). That and Kei ordered too much food at Real Thailand, yup fun dayXD.

Ps. Someone should post up the group pic we took at Real Thailand.

I'm sorry guys. ;__; Like I said, I was getting the prize! And, I bought the Super Vortex Set because it was on sale at Toys R Us for $25. It would probably cost more to buy Meteo L Drago or Gravity Perseus! LOL.

Look on the previous page!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Daegor42 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:46 AM)Pyro Wrote: Try to name the people from left to right on that last photo Smile

Kei, Pyro, Minion, Crimson, Pockyx3, Khel, FlameDragon25.

I'm guessing on Crimson, 'cause that's the only person on the invite list who I didn't know.

(Dec. 24, 2010  12:49 AM)Khel Wrote: I'm 6 1. They're all short.

Hah, I'm 6 feet, so it'd be fine for me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - FlameDragon25 - Dec. 24, 2010

Daegor42, you should have came as well and freeze to death along with the rest of usTongue_out_wink
and yeah, one in middle is Crimson.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Thresher - Dec. 24, 2010

After rexamining the picture, if Khel is 6"1' then Minion must barely be 5"2'. I wasn't going to guess the order because the only two I recognize are Kei and Minion.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Cye Kinomiya - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 22, 2010  7:05 AM)Thresher Wrote:
(Dec. 20, 2010  11:47 PM)To Wrote: I don't think poor acting skills would hinder his oppurtunity to become a Power Ranger. Wink

Quoted for truth.
I don't think Cye is interested in being on a show he knows will be ridiculed on this site.
Pssh. I'd so take that job in a heartbeat.

Additionally, Minion is tiny.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Daegor42 - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  7:03 AM)FlameDragon25 Wrote: Daegor42, you should have came as well and freeze to death along with the rest of usTongue_out_wink

I had plans with my real friends. [/sarcasm]
But yeah, I already had plans when I got the heads up. It was a little late, haha.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Dec. 24, 2010

Damn. I wish I lived in Toronto. Having all of the new beys but with no one to play against is useless T.T
Would anyone like to trade locations with me for a while?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - pegasis105rf - Dec. 24, 2010

(Dec. 24, 2010  2:02 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived in Toronto. Having all of the new beys but with no one to play against is useless T.T
i would XD
but i don't even live in toronto.
you live in japan right?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Furious - Dec. 24, 2010

3 new beys!
[Image: ?action=view¤t=Rico.jpg]
Bull 145S, Sagittario 125SF, and Gemios DF145FS.
I was literally like this when I got them:
[Image: ?action=view¤t=Rico.jpg#!oZZ2QQcur...3Dcool.jpg]
You can laugh if you want, but I was so happy!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Kai-V - Dec. 24, 2010

You did not use the correct URLs to link to the pictures ... Also, the Beyblade part would belong in the Recent Beyblade Purchases topic.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - arkboy - Jan. 05, 2011

[Image: 15595510150342401655374.jpg]

That'd be me... unconcious at the london MCM expo lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Wizard - Jan. 06, 2011

(Dec. 24, 2010  2:02 PM)OkiBlaze Wrote: Damn. I wish I lived in Toronto. Having all of the new beys but with no one to play against is useless T.T
Lol, I won't trade places with you, but I would happily trade places with your brother. Joyful_3 Then you would have somebody to battle with, I would get to see Japan, and I could drag you all over while I explore the place. (I would drag you around because I would need a guide) Joyful_3

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ThaKingTai - Jan. 06, 2011

Same as Bey-Heart, but just leave my sister behind.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - milkychipz - Jan. 06, 2011

(Aug. 30, 2010  6:07 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hah I have sharingan contacts too!

EDIT: Here the pic is. Most close up one I could find, sadly. 0; I'll show y'all another pic of my hair later.

That really scared me. Momiji, stick to regular Byakugan eyes Uncertain

RE: Pictures of yourself! - 桃太郎 - Jan. 06, 2011

If I get selected to go to Japan this September, I might pay a visit to Okinawa during the winter break. =P But, in all honesty, you're quite lucky to pay low prices for all the latest Beys. =)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - OkiBlaze - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 06, 2011  11:42 PM)桃太郎 Wrote:

If I get selected to go to Japan this September, I might pay a visit to Okinawa during the winter break. =P But, in all honesty, you're quite lucky to pay low prices for all the latest Beys. =)

You should totally tell me if you're coming!

But enough off-topicness...

[attachment=4837]

Me @ Pokemon Center Yokohama.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - milkychipz - Jan. 07, 2011

Pokemon Centre ^^

Wheres Nurse Joy?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Jan. 07, 2011

(Jan. 07, 2011  1:13 PM)machipz Wrote: Pokemon Centre ^^

Wheres Nurse Joy?
I was thinking this...and then I scroll down to see your reply.

I don't think in the two years I've been on this forum that I've posted my picture here.

[Image: 73259_1344323223169_1683900022_689842_6865799_n.jpg]

I have a farmer's tan because I was digging trenches for a good part of the summer.