World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - May. 04, 2010

[attachment=2137]

[attachment=2135]

damn. is it a privacy thing for fb?

can these pics be seen?

edit: ok they work

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Aqua - May. 04, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  1:01 PM)momiji manju Wrote: damn. is it a privacy thing for fb?

Quote:This content is currently unavailable

The page you requested cannot be displayed right now. It may be temporarily unavailable, the link you clicked on may have expired, or you may not have permission to view this page.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - lewis - May. 04, 2010

[attachment=2148]
me!Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - May. 04, 2010

(May. 04, 2010  2:07 PM)Spartan JA17 Wrote: [img]C:\Users\Jamie\Pictures\IMG0000.jpg[/img]

You can't link to pictures that are stored on your hard drive bro, you've got to upload them to somewhere like ImageShack, Photobucket, Tinypic, etc. first. Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - May. 04, 2010

you can add them as an attachment, just do a full edit of your post : D!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benkei - May. 05, 2010

I love your hair momiji manju.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 05, 2010

yeah it's sick. what product are you using?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - May. 05, 2010

(May. 03, 2010  2:29 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: old gackt, at least

gackt looks like an alien now:

[Image: gackt-in-varietyjapan.jpg]

Kinda reminds me of the Hunchback of Notre Dame here. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - May. 06, 2010

Hey thanks! I wanted to put some up of my hair, which is why in one of them it was a halloween party. I use gatsby (obviously, i have like 10 of them xD) and i tease my hair, then straighten.

fun fact: I do not straighten my hair : D

And i really like beybrad's host style xD I like that type of look, though it's a tad too formal for me. I like dressy things though.

More pics:
[attachment=2155]
[attachment=2156]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - balmain - May. 06, 2010

(May. 06, 2010  10:16 AM)momiji manju Wrote: Hey thanks! I wanted to put some up of my hair, which is why in one of them it was a halloween party. I use gatsby (obviously, i have like 10 of them xD) and i tease my hair, then straighten.

fun fact: I do not straighten my hair : D

And i really like beybrad's host style xD I like that type of look, though it's a tad too formal for me. I like dressy things though.

Chocked_2

[Image: 23usnk8.jpg]
channeling my inner naomi~

LOL that came out bad. I meant straighten to get straight hair. D8 i use the straightener to...give a curve and definition to my spikes. Though i recently ran out of hairspray!

I use Fudge membrane gas

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 06, 2010

"fudge membrane gas" is the most disgusting product name ever

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Taru - May. 06, 2010

lol i do this wierd thing where i spray my hair flat . then brush it all out the take the straightener and pull it up into a spike then spray it again..et it holds well actually i'll have to post some pics when i get it cut shorter again(hair is too long for spikes right now Unhappy ) *Warning straightening your hair while there is wet hairspray in it can damage you flat iron and your hair*

LOL touche never thought of the name that way. Fudge is the brand name if that helps..? xD but i generally have bad luck with choosing hairsprays D8 I have 2 massive bottles of hair lacquer. they suck.

And to Taru there's a few things you can do to achieve the same effect but maybe with less damage to your flat iron ( not so sure about your hair though).

Well, either spray or spread some mousse into your hair after you have a shower, then blowdry. After that you can just straighten the spikes again, but then your hair won't be wet which is a good thing.

XD the best results with that happen when i just wash my hair with shampoo after having done upp my hair already.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Taru - May. 06, 2010

(May. 06, 2010  10:29 PM)momiji manju Wrote: LOL touche never thought of the name that way. Fudge is the brand name if that helps..? xD but i generally have bad luck with choosing hairsprays D8 I have 2 massive bottles of hair lacquer. they suck.

And to Taru there's a few things you can do to achieve the same effect but maybe with less damage to your flat iron ( not so sure about your hair though).

Well, either spray or spread some mousse into your hair after you have a shower, then blowdry. After that you can just straighten the spikes again, but then your hair won't be wet which is a good thing.

XD the best results with that happen when i just wash my hair with shampoo after having done upp my hair already.

lol my hair is naturally curly soo when i blow dry it i have like an afro thing lol XD soo i have to blow dry then straighten it immediately after its dry but thanks for the tip i am pretty sure your hair is almost naturally straight so yo have it easy Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pimpju - May. 07, 2010

xD my hair is completely naturally straight so yeah, i guess that helps a lot.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - May. 09, 2010

some from before prom at my house:

[Image: tuxprofilepic.jpg]

[Image: tuxprom2.jpg]

I have a bunch of others, that were taken at my friends house where we all met before getting in the limo to actually go to prom... but I don't really want to put up pictures of me and friends on any forums.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neeek - May. 09, 2010

Stuff that got taken today:

[Image: P1140261.jpg]
Spring is pretty this year to say I live in a small city

[Image: P1140253.jpg]
My friends get amazing shots of me. Speechless

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Corey - May. 11, 2010

I could take you, Tempestas!

[Image: photoon20100511at1247.jpg]

Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Benkei - May. 11, 2010

Beyblading really makes people pumped doesn't it LOL.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Corey - May. 11, 2010

Haha, If beyblading was what kept me in shape, I wouldn't need to waste $500 a year on gym memberships Unhappy!

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - May. 11, 2010

~~~~~

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - May. 11, 2010

[Image: 26196_1318226315538_1227150331_30932971_3257399_n.jpg]

I am a hobo.
I sleep on trains.
Enough said.
Joyful_3

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SaMaster14 - May. 11, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  6:11 PM)Corey Wrote: Haha, If beyblading was what kept me in shape, I wouldn't need to waste $500 a year on gym memberships Unhappy!

dang, thats cheap... $500 for a full YEAR?! I have a gym in my house... but before we remodeled, I belonged to a place that charged about $260 a month.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - May. 11, 2010

(May. 11, 2010  11:48 PM)SaMaster14 Wrote:
(May. 11, 2010  6:11 PM)Corey Wrote: Haha, If beyblading was what kept me in shape, I wouldn't need to waste $500 a year on gym memberships Unhappy!

dang, thats cheap... $500 for a full YEAR?! I have a gym in my house... but before we remodeled, I belonged to a place that charged about $260 a month.

Why not just do p90x. Its like free.