World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - fragbait - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  9:04 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: [Image: DSCF7816.jpg]

Holy Carp. BA jacket dude. You have that total killer "Don't mess with me dude" look on too.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 27, 2009

it's leopard print

Really? I can't see it, it just looks leathery to me...Need my eyes checked...

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Aug. 27, 2009

it's brown satin with a tone-on tone leopard print, extremely subtle
that said what the hell kind of leather wrinkles like that on the sleeves

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 27, 2009

No, it's normal haha, it's really subtle and you can only catch it in certain light. It's satin. Here's a pic I just took:

[attachment=1260]

Very nice then, looks great.
(Aug. 27, 2009  5:17 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: it's brown satin with a tone-on tone leopard print, extremely subtle
that said what the hell kind of leather wrinkles like that on the sleeves

Leather thats very, very, VERY broken in.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - BDaichi - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:02 AM)fragbait Wrote: Very nice then, looks great.

Leather thats very, very, VERY broken in.
What can you say
Brad loves his jacket :]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hiro Ayami - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 25, 2009  7:30 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Lol Brad, you looked really bored in the first few pics. Is that a shop that lets people play Beyblade? If so then that is so cool, why don't we have a place like that? Unhappy

Well, that shop will now become a common meeting grounds for the Vancouver BeyClub. We've gotten the OK to use their space for the long term, so far I've got Saturday afternoons and anytime non-sale/holiday space as well provided it isn't booked first. Since a lot of other games like MTG, YGO, and even DnD Mini's we'll occasionally be competing for spaces.

After seeing how decent the turn out and attention we got while we were there (I guess via feedback and so forth from his employee's and friends of the store) the owner wants to coordinate with us more for weekly tournaments once MFB is released out here.

Also... might as well toss my own pictures from the event as well (well, stuff taken by Annie hurr hurr~)

[Image: DSCF7867.jpg]

[Image: DSCF7931.jpg]

Wow, what is it with VBC and cool jackets?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 27, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  6:37 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Well, that shop will now become a common meeting grounds for the Vancouver BeyClub. We've gotten the OK to use their space for the long term, so far I've got Saturday afternoons and anytime non-sale/holiday space as well provided it isn't booked first. Since a lot of other games like MTG, YGO, and even DnD Mini's we'll occasionally be competing for spaces.

After seeing how decent the turn out and attention we got while we were there (I guess via feedback and so forth from his employee's and friends of the store) the owner wants to coordinate with us more for weekly tournaments once MFB is released out here.

[Image: DSCF7931.jpg]

Wow, good to hear that, MFB really is starting to kick off all over the place. Also, that Jacket makes you look like I real Blader. XD

Edit: Is that a load of Gundams in the back? if so then I am so jealous. Gasp

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Jsc - Aug. 27, 2009

Nice hair Hiro... Also i had never paid attention to where it said male in your info...i just assumed u were female 4 some reason XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 27, 2009

Some pictures from Jonathan's (Ominous here on the board) visit to see me!

[Image: 6728_141714886640_585521640_2849868_454768_n.jpg]

He and I at the entrance to Cedar Point, aka America's besssstttttt amusement park.

[Image: 6728_141717986640_585521640_2849951_3369200_n.jpg]

An awesome snakeskin cowboy hat I found in a souvenir shop there after we got off of The Maverick. lmao

[Image: 6728_141717996640_585521640_2849952_1812909_n.jpg]

Jon and I burnt out after a lonnngggg day of roller coaster riding. We were both exhausted. lol

[Image: 6728_141689121640_585521640_2849553_527383_n.jpg]

Me wearing a Barack Obama mask I found in a Halloween shop (It's August! WHY IS THERE A HALLOWEEN SHOP OPEN ALREADY?!)

[Image: 6728_141688951640_585521640_2849552_6587393_n.jpg]

Me looking ~*~SUPA FLY~*~ in Jon's car. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Khel - Aug. 27, 2009

Supa Fly indeed

Sick to hear you guys had fun.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neku2 - Aug. 28, 2009

Roan dood you should grow out the rest of your hair bro. Its would look much better it was a decent length all over.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Spinster - Aug. 28, 2009

Ryan, I'm sorry, but it's a well known fact that I am America's best amusement park.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 28, 2009

(Aug. 28, 2009  12:31 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Roan dood you should grow out the rest of your hair bro. Its would look much better it was a decent length all over.

I quite like my hair, thanks.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 28, 2009

i think ryan's hair looks really cool actually

[Image: Photo194.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0131.jpg]
[Image: IMG_0133.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Hiro Ayami - Aug. 28, 2009

(Aug. 27, 2009  10:56 AM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Wow, good to hear that, MFB really is starting to kick off all over the place. Also, that Jacket makes you look like I real Blader. XD

Edit: Is that a load of Gundams in the back? if so then I am so jealous. Gasp

Yes it's a load of Gundams, Votoms, SRW, Evangelion, and even Armored Core. Be jealous, extremely jealous. G picked up an SD-00 Raiser Gundam there for a decent price in Canadian duckets. It's also where I picked up my airbrush set and most of my acrylic paints. Love that place so much :3

The shop is essentially a "general" hobby shop. It caters to TCG's, models, minatures, and soon MFB. I really like the owner there, he's pretty laid back and really open to the general community.

The vest is actually like... 5 years old? I love it to death, tailored it when I was in my cyber-punk phase, kinda suited the event, I might modify it again though.

Love the pics Brad, the view you guys have over there looks awesome. Both of you are lookin' good as usual too.

I too rather like Roan's hair o.o

Here's another picture of me, older but awesome.

[Image: PittkonHeatherResize.jpg]

That's my Brad Pitt mask I wore for Halloween 08', brought it to an anime con and went as Brad Pitt cosplaying an Ouran Character for kicks.

Then taken from one of my drunkscapades, no idea how they got that hat on me, or if I put it on myself. I just remember making a wonderful nest of pillows and throwing a cat at people who wanted to take one Grin

[Image: HiroSleepyAgain.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 28, 2009

(Aug. 28, 2009  6:05 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Yes it's a load of Gundams, Votoms, SRW, Evangelion, and even Armored Core. Be jealous, extremely jealous. G picked up an SD-00 Raiser Gundam there for a decent price in Canadian duckets. It's also where I picked up my airbrush set and most of my acrylic paints. Love that place so much :3

Gasp Damn, now I really hate England. Angry

Nice pics from both Brad and Roan. Also, Roan's hair is awesome the way it is, wish I knew a good way to put my hair though. :\

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tototototototo - Aug. 28, 2009

Annie, do you ever get told that you look like Anouk Aimee? You do especially in that first picture.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 29, 2009

hair katsu~

[Image: Photo195.jpg]
[Image: Photo201.jpg]
[Image: Photo202.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ariamis776 - Aug. 29, 2009

brad, ya look like ur rly tired and wanting to kill something xD but i likes ur hair and correct me if im wrong but is that a lioneart pendant from FFVIII?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 29, 2009  9:05 AM)JB Virgo770 Wrote: brad, ya look like ur rly tired and wanting to kill something xD but i likes ur hair and correct me if im wrong but is that a lioneart pendant from FFVIII?

It is not ... it's just a cross.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ariamis776 - Aug. 29, 2009

Oh, anyways, its cool! =D

RE: Pictures of yourself! - ReallyRandomTJ - Aug. 29, 2009

(Aug. 28, 2009  6:05 AM)Hiro Ayami Wrote: Then taken from one of my drunkscapades, no idea how they got that hat on me, or if I put it on myself. I just remember making a wonderful nest of pillows and throwing a cat at people who wanted to take one Grin

[Image: HiroSleepyAgain.jpg]

Daww Cute haha.