World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  3:01 PM)Anubis Wrote: I've lost a lot of weight

That's good to hear and someone was pretty happy with his make-over. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Aug. 03, 2009

anubis you look really good

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2009

[Image: 6328_128915021640_585521640_2664385_143829_n.jpg]

My sister wearing my glasses at lunch the other day. lol

[Image: 5448_127474501640_585521640_2646649_7135302_n.jpg]

Me wearing my friend Trina's baller carp sunglasses at Independent Dairy. lol We later drove around town with the windows down and I was wearing those screaming obnoxiously out the window at people we passed, saying stuff like "HAY BAYYYBEEEEEE" and "WORK IT GURRRRLLLL" to some dude who was bent over pulling weeds LOLLLLL

RE: Pictures of yourself! - To - Aug. 03, 2009

Ryan, you're crazy, and this is coming from me.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Guardian Odin - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  5:45 PM)Bey Brad Wrote: anubis you look really good

Thank you Bradules <3

Means a lot to me

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  6:40 PM)To Wrote: Ryan, you're crazy, and this is coming from me.

Oh you don't even know the half of the crazy stuff I've done. LOL

RE: Pictures of yourself! - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 03, 2009

(Nov. 07, 2007  7:15 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: veggies on pizza is for wusses

pardon i beg to differ my friend no offense novice see vegetables as a waste warriors life perspective destiny see know other all food groups upon balance necessary but such weak minded ideals convert your fear social just inner focus thus say check mate im blader yes thus also person styles blading into fighting well in equal but opposite matter / such end to fin i say check mate yet buuuurrrn.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  7:25 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: pardon i beg to differ my friend no offense novice see vegetables as a waste warriors life perspective destiny see know other all food groups upon balance necessary but such weak minded ideals convert your fear social just inner focus thus say check mate im blader yes thus also person styles blading into fighting well in equal but opposite matter / such end to fin i say check mate yet buuuurrrn.

what?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Khel - Aug. 03, 2009

Don't worry Artie, nobody has a clue what the hell this guy ever says.

Also Phnx, why on earth would you quote a post from 2007. :\

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Tempestas007 - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  7:25 PM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: pardon i beg to differ my friend no offense novice see vegetables as a waste warriors life perspective destiny see know other all food groups upon balance necessary but such weak minded ideals convert your fear social just inner focus thus say check mate im blader yes thus also person styles blading into fighting well in equal but opposite matter / such end to fin i say check mate yet buuuurrrn.

Am I the only one that gets enjoyment from this guy's posts?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rocky - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  7:54 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Am I the only one that gets enjoyment from this guy's posts?

Nono, I find them hilarious too. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 03, 2009

Me three, Roan is the king of funny and coolness. Cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Aqua - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  8:17 PM)Zander Soulwind Wrote: Me three, Roan is the king of funny and coolness. Cool

Uh, they were talking about phnx's posts not Roan Lips_sealed

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Serotonin - Aug. 03, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  7:54 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: Am I the only one that gets enjoyment from this guy's posts?

Just read that; lolllllllllllllllllllllll.

I really like your new hair Artie. I don't really know how recent it is though.

Roan's t-shirt is nice also.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - phnx3.14vrhmm - Aug. 04, 2009

thanks alot so im amusing cool finaly some group people dont fear me just thing well cool hrgghk hrgh joke thanks props
cool beach one was rather humorous look myspace add for get a six pack 2 weeks or such lol no offense hey not that buff either heart counts especially girls hmm

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Serotonin - Aug. 04, 2009

Aw man, that was pretty harsh of us.

Sorry, it's just your incoherent posts are pretty odd, that's all. Maybe you could fix it?

---

Quote:cool beach one was rather humorous look myspace add for get a six pack 2 weeks or such lol no offense hey not that buff either heart counts especially girls hmm

Serious

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 04, 2009  1:00 AM)phnx3.14vrhmm Wrote: cool beach one was rather humorous look myspace add for get a six pack 2 weeks or such lol no offense hey not that buff either heart counts especially girls hmm

erm, if you're talking to me i'm lean enough to have a six pack and i already have a girlfriend?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Aug. 04, 2009

(Aug. 03, 2009  8:50 PM)Aqua Wrote: Uh, they were talking about phnx's posts not Roan Lips_sealed

erm.........my bad but I will still stick with Roan being funny and cool.

(Oct. 14, 2007  1:21 AM)Blue Wrote: http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself?pid=1624#pid1624

nice style dark yet dull hmm cool props on the kai doll
hmm no think phnx is so cool dreamy hmm my carp just me rebel with life wisdom past nothing harsh pains that love healed encore bey brad got mad not sure if did didn't think its my grammar my doctors say it my cerebrum central nervous system etc cant keep up my eternal thoughts thre fore it suck s my grammar so boo yah im bad.....pathetic hmm no just trying be nice im juvey champ but hey im genius with no future college is boring

PS you dont see Brooklyn in college like me he lays with the birds buys them chex mix /if showed it on tv / school store leaps loftin roof chills with birdies hmm sun so relaxing
(Aug. 04, 2009  2:16 AM)Artie Wrote: erm, if you're talking to me i'm lean enough to have a six pack and i already have a girlfriend?

wow a girl friend must be your life's goal do you want chocolate chip oatmeal buuuuuurn !hmm or just take picture while last pictures say so much dude chill brauuh joke maun hmm man .im kidding truth is might be legacy still havnt completely shot six pack some flabby muscle dude chill sorry if i offende you im a carp but be nice or ill go time out in the corner
yah heard im joking i can leap ten 15 feet air but im not bragging ggrrh joke man sorry just bit rebelious bit "uughhrliarrr" hmm OK a LOT
not joking about mad tai jitsu nitjitsu shabti shadquaw cant spell wah hmm but ill shut up hmm ok take pill lay the chills

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Aug. 04, 2009

Wut!?

any one else thinks this conversation was bit childish novice outcome nothing a argument of many feedback's cool i also had fun.as much fun picking my butt
(Aug. 04, 2009  7:39 PM)Roan Wrote: Wut!?

roan right got the right iea but relax dont think feel

thus i look at my heart my burdens afflict inner pain that makes me sick- in the abyss my life strife's/ thus remorse yet to god i ask what is my life /is their motion wired pain gables nature open// a door the celestial floor i knock to the same to the birth /my day birth of my end end of my burden now look strife is wire look again higher higher //what is life burden my heart this eternal desire /look now /is/ it it is burden yet it is the beat my heart heart my beaten soul my loved defeat

just bored feel never think cool

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Aqua - Aug. 04, 2009

phnx, do you realize that no one understands what you're saying? Confused

sorry it was to spelled idea hmm
aqua right sorry i know beg million pardons cant keep up my thoughts oh by way mix English style haiku my poem i was exampling how i would write poem to roan but props
guys gals being a joker deal with the humor commn im that bad waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahwaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah ok im done hmm ok stop man though more air headed guess not

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Aug. 04, 2009

oh look, we have a joke character now.
in case you can't understand that because you're not a native speaker, it's basically a shut the hell up. you clearly lack any social etiquette and should work on your manners and perhaps some hooked on phonics

laters going get a burger