World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Nov. 18, 2007

OSW Wrote:well, my excuse is that i'm too busy all the time, what with finishing high school and all. I'm not getting out of the house much, so I only shave when i'm seeing someone whom i need to be more presentable to.

Another point: I don't really have my own shaving equipment, i've been using my dads. I'll guess I'll go out and get some soon.

You're kidding me right? I shave every morning before school, and it takes all of 10 seconds or less to do it from start to finish. It's part of my routine, wake up, shower, shave, brush teeth, wear clothes, go school, and the shaver cost me... less than $2, if I remember correctly.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Nov. 18, 2007

OSW Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
OSW Wrote:i have reasonable facial hair growth. i usually shave about every 2 weeks (but it's pretty sloppy looking by then). (ps: im 17)

Also one side of my face grows facial hair a little faster lol! but it's also sad /_\

Two weeks? And you admit it looks sloppy?

How about shaving more?

well, my excuse is that i'm too busy all the time, what with finishing high school and all. I'm not getting out of the house much, so I only shave when i'm seeing someone whom i need to be more presentable to.

Another point: I don't really have my own shaving equipment, i've been using my dads. I'll guess I'll go out and get some soon.

You're in your last year of High School and you don't have your own razor...?

Wtf man?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2007

Using your dad's razor in high school is pretty bad man.

Also, it takes me five minutes, and I do it in the shower. You're not too busy to shave your damn hairy face.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - G - Nov. 18, 2007

Roan Wrote:
OSW Wrote:
Tamer Brad Wrote:
OSW Wrote:i have reasonable facial hair growth. i usually shave about every 2 weeks (but it's pretty sloppy looking by then). (ps: im 17)

Also one side of my face grows facial hair a little faster lol! but it's also sad /_\

Two weeks? And you admit it looks sloppy?

How about shaving more?

well, my excuse is that i'm too busy all the time, what with finishing high school and all. I'm not getting out of the house much, so I only shave when i'm seeing someone whom i need to be more presentable to.

You're in your last year of High School and you don't have your own razor...?

Wtf man?
yeah c'mon man... I look like I'm 5 and I even have my own

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SK - Nov. 18, 2007

lol OSW, a gillette fusion isn't really expensive :p why not get your own razor?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - delete this account kthx - Nov. 18, 2007

dramah!

I remember when I used to use my dads razor when I was like, 13 or something.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Nov. 18, 2007

Silver Kane Wrote:lol OSW, a gillette fusion isn't really expensive :p why not get your own razor?

mach3 champion ftw

RE: Pictures of yourself! - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 18, 2007

Composer of Requiems Wrote:You're kidding me right? I shave every morning before school, and it takes all of 10 seconds or less to do it from start to finish. It's part of my routine, wake up, shower, shave, brush teeth, wear clothes, go school, and the shaver cost me... less than $2, if I remember correctly.
Wait, 10 seconds?
Are you still bristly aftwerwards, or does all your facial hair grow in the exact same direction?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Katashi - Nov. 18, 2007

I believe I use one of those Gillette Titaniums. Been shaving since 14, and even then I had my own razor (Disposable Bic razors lol).

Nic: Needs moar blue highlights.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - Nov. 18, 2007

Don't you just love how overly dramatic men's razor commercials are?

The sheer degree of space age technology is astonishing.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - SK - Nov. 18, 2007

wait nic
how the hell do you spend 10 seconds shaving? I use like 4-5 minutes

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sam's temp - Nov. 19, 2007

Ominous Wrote:Don't you just love how overly dramatic men's razor commercials are?

The sheer degree of space age technology is astonishing.

Now with 9 blades of sheer intensity.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Nov. 19, 2007

www.shaveeverywhere.com

RE: Pictures of yourself! - sam's temp - Nov. 19, 2007

Tamer Brad Wrote:www.shaveeverywhere.com

oh

wow

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Nov. 19, 2007

Katashi Wrote:Nic: Needs moar blue highlights.
Not cowbell?

PRINCEcharming Wrote:Wait, 10 seconds?
Silver Kane Wrote:wait nic
how the hell do you spend 10 seconds shaving? I use like 4-5 minutes

Why not o.0 I don't understand how people spend more than that. Hmm I don't have sideburns to shave, everything I need to shave is around the mouth area. Maybe that's why? Still...

I suspect it's something to do with all those new fancy shavers with motorized functions and a fancy inner vibrator. All you need is a good simple blade, wherever hair grows, slice it off. I mean, you don't take five minutes to cut through a piece of paper, do you?

Nic, going to have to agree with everyone else, I take at least a few minutes to shave. Asians typically have far less facial hair, though.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 19, 2007

I normally have to go over each area in about 8 different directions to get a smooth finish.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - G - Nov. 19, 2007

If you shave everyday, won't the hairs grow out like less strait or something that makes them look darker and coarser?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - PRINCEcharming - Nov. 19, 2007

I can jsut about get away with shaving every other day at the moment, but that's pretty much what's happening at the moment.

G Wrote:If you shave everyday, won't the hairs grow out like less strait or something that makes them look darker and coarser?

What?

Hmm might be an asian thing thing. My friend (He's asian too) said to not shave like everyday or else the hairs will grow out darker.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nic - Nov. 19, 2007

Hmm maybe. My hair always grows out in the same direction so it's very easy for me to shave it off. Your's sticks out in all directions O_O?

I used to do it like every 2 days and the hairs started to grow out a lot darker or bolder so I quit and just started shaving only like twice a week and they grew out lighter again. Maybe it's just me lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Guitar_Legend - Nov. 19, 2007

[Image: 26.jpg]

I don't feel like looking through the whole thread, so can someone tell me...
did Jack finally reveal himself?

Tyler?
Umm I'm pretty sure he didn't and he's sam here lol