World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - fragbait - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:12 AM)Gadget Wrote: Only Yusei's is going to be made, sadly. But either way it's nicer to have made my own since the real ones are heavy.

I suppose that if you really wanted one of the twins' duel disks, you can just custom mod the GX one.

Also, is there somewhere where I can read about when they are making Yusei's disk? I want it. Then again, you can just mod the KC one if you wanted to. But I don't.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Gadget - Jun. 16, 2009

I believe there was something about it on the Shriek website, not much info though, all I heard was they plan on releasing one. but then again, that's a given since they ALWAYS release the new duel disk. And no, Neku2, that's my hair that I can dye so green and style it like an anime character's because real hair can do that. /sarcasm. but yes, it's a wig. xD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:36 AM)Gadget Wrote: I believe there was something about it on the Shriek website, not much info though, all I heard was they plan on releasing one. but then again, that's a given since they ALWAYS release the new duel disk. And no, Neku2, that's my hair that I can dye so green and style it like an anime character's because real hair can do that. /sarcasm. but yes, it's a wig. xD

you'd be surprised what real hair can do

[Image: purple11.jpg]

my real hair at 16

RE: Pictures of yourself! - AnnieDuck - Jun. 16, 2009

that colour was so cool on you, not gonna lie

I second that.

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:39 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: you'd be surprised what real hair can do

[Image: purple11.jpg]

my real hair at 16

Super sexy. Any particular reason you chose that color?

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neku2 - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:43 AM)Gadget Wrote: I second that.

Next time try like some hair wax and a blow dryer. the finish on the wig will be much softer looking.

[Image: cloud1.jpg]

P.s. sorry for spamming brad

P.s.s nice hair. XD

Fragbait, it was because of the guitarist Kaoru from Dir en grey.

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:47 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Next time try like some hair wax and a blow dryer. the finish on the wig will be much softer looking.

P.s.s nice hair. XD

I have a massive girlcrush on PikminLink.

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:47 AM)Neku2 Wrote: Next time try like some hair wax and a blow dryer. the finish on the wig will be much softer looking.

P.s.s nice hair. XD

But..my hair isn't long XD hence why I stick to wigs cause sometimes I'm one of those "Different cosplays each day" kinda cosplayers.

Your wig didn't come out that well, though. Lips_sealed

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:53 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: I have a massive girlcrush on PikminLink.

She is very good. Eee one of the best

@ Gadget: Hair wax is a styling product that is also commonly used on wigs. The hair in the example photo is a wig.

D: Oh trust me, it did, but my next two wigs will be better (plus I won't need to paint them since this time I'm buying two red wigs and then styling them)

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:58 AM)Gadget Wrote: D: Oh trust me, it did, but my next two wigs will be better (plus I won't need to paint them since this time I'm buying two red wigs and then styling them)

You had to paint them? Chocked_2
Its best to have a variety of wigs to use for cosplaying.

(Jun. 16, 2009  3:01 AM)Neku2 Wrote: You had to paint them? Chocked_2
Its best to have a variety of wigs to use for cosplaying.

Yeah, I had to paint it cause Party Packagers only leaves out party wigs after halloween, my friend styled it, and then painted it for me. She's teaching me how to style wigs for Halloween and AN. She'd jump at the chance to help style my Ginga wig, she LOVES Beyblade.

(Jun. 16, 2009  2:49 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Fragbait, it was because of the guitarist Kaoru from Dir en grey.

Cool. Kaoru is quite unique in hair style, so I can see how that fits with you, although I didn't know you when you were 16 XD

(Jun. 16, 2009  3:03 AM)Gadget Wrote: Yeah, I had to paint it cause Party Packagers only leaves out party wigs after halloween, my friend styled it, and then painted it for me. She's teaching me how to style wigs for Halloween and AN. She'd jump at the chance to help style my Ginga wig, she LOVES Beyblade.

Have you ever looked at eBay for wigs? There are a lot of sellers on there with pretty good wigs at low prices without having to resort to leftover Halloween stock.

(Jun. 16, 2009  3:12 AM)AnnieDuck Wrote: Have you ever looked at eBay for wigs? There are a lot of sellers on there with pretty good wigs at low prices without having to resort to leftover Halloween stock.

Grandparents hold the credit card in the house, and they don't trust Ebay Uncertain

Plus I planned my cosplays way ahead of time this time so I can buy them around halloween. Plus it's easier since all the characters have Red hair.

(Jun. 16, 2009  3:16 AM)Gadget Wrote: Grandparents hold the credit card in the house, and they don't trust Ebay Uncertain

Plus I planned my cosplays way ahead of time this time so I can buy them around halloween. Plus it's easier since all the characters have Red hair.

The quality of the wig will most likely be poor though. Check around your malls and shops, there are alot of malls with vendors who sell wigs and stuff.

(Jun. 16, 2009  3:18 AM)Neku2 Wrote: The quality of the wig will most likely be poor though. Check around your malls and shops, there are alot of malls with vendors who sell wigs and stuff.

Yeah, that's what I plan to do, there are always sales near Halloween

I'm going to be cosplaying as the rival from the Gold/Silver versions of Pokemon and of course, Ginga.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Minion - Jun. 16, 2009

RAAARRGH CRAZY ANIMU HAIRS

[Image: img3686t.jpg]

I've ben cosplaying for years and only ever worn a wig once, because growing my hair down to my waist and dying it silver was completely impossible. This is actually the first time I've seen my (nearly) fully natural hair in... 6 years I think. There is still a little bit of blonde hiding in the tips.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rocky - Jun. 16, 2009

Wait is that a recent picture or one you dug up? You had blonde hair at BWR. :X

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Zander Soulwind - Jun. 16, 2009

(Jun. 16, 2009  5:04 PM)Rocky Wrote: Wait is that a recent picture or one you dug up? You had blonde hair at BWR. :X

Maybe she dyed it. :\

(Jun. 16, 2009  4:41 PM)Minion Wrote: RAAARRGH CRAZY ANIMU HAIRS

[Image: img3686t.jpg]

I've ben cosplaying for years and only ever worn a wig once, because growing my hair down to my waist and dying it silver was completely impossible. This is actually the first time I've seen my (nearly) fully natural hair in... 6 years I think. There is still a little bit of blonde hiding in the tips.

Badass. What char were you going for? Or was it just generic?