World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LeeDraciel - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  3:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: .....ummm, your hand?

lol yeah i noticed that after i took it but it was to much effort to take another
one of me and the girlfriend

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Maz - May. 20, 2009

cute couple Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pich - May. 20, 2009

I agree. Good Picture Smile

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Storm Pegasis - May. 20, 2009

I have a picture of me and the senior I'm crushing on dancing at the dance on the 15th. I'll have it up soon.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  10:59 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I have a picture of me and the senior I'm crushing on dancing at the dance on the 15th. I'll have it up soon.

... good for you. don't post until you have it

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Storm Pegasis - May. 20, 2009

Okay. My grandma might get one of the copies downloaded onto her school computer and put it on a flash drive so I can save it to my pics.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  11:05 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Okay. My grandma might get one of the copies downloaded onto her school computer and put it on a flash drive so I can save it to my pics.

boy howdy

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Synesthesia - May. 20, 2009

(May. 20, 2009  10:59 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: I have a picture of me and the senior I'm crushing on dancing at the dance on the 15th. I'll have it up soon.
(May. 20, 2009  11:05 PM)Storm Pegasis Wrote: Okay. My grandma might get one of the copies downloaded onto her school computer and put it on a flash drive so I can save it to my pics.

Seems like that's gonna stay a crush for a while.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Storm Pegasis - May. 21, 2009

Got that right.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pich - May. 23, 2009

[Image: DSCN0739-1.jpg]
Haircut.....oh, and I almost got a smile this time.
Ignore the crappy shirt.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Aikemi - May. 23, 2009

Nice pic Pichu Cool.

Thanks Cool
You should really get a decent camera.
Tongue_out

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  3:59 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: [IMG]http://i466.photobucket.com/albums/rr24/pichuscute/DSCN0739-1.jpg[IMG]
Haircut.....oh, and I almost got a smile this time.
Ignore the crappy shirt.

man you're about the same age as me and you look really, really young

i'd grow your hair out, perhaps look into contacts, and for the love of god by a new shirt

I had grown my hair out in my last picture. How long should it be? When I grow my hair out it gets really thick in the back down my neck and doens't look the best (atleast it seems it doesn't). I may get contacts sometime soon, if I get afford them. And yes, I need a new shirt. Hopefully my parents will pick me up some soon.
I do look really young, my brother is 14 and people mix us up as twins. XD

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  2:21 PM)Pichuscute Wrote: I had grown my hair out in my last picture. How long should it be? When I grow my hair out it gets really thick in the back down my neck and doens't look the best (atleast it seems it doesn't). I may get contacts sometime soon, if I get afford them. And yes, I need a new shirt. Hopefully my parents will pick me up some soon.
I do look really young, my brother is 14 and people mix us up as twins. XD

well by grow out i don't necessarily mean very long, but rather get it styled. if you choose to wear it longer, get it layered and cut in a way that you like. or, if you want to keep it shorter to medium length, perhaps use some hair wax or gel to style as needed.

and yes, please get some clothes that fit you and don't make you look eight years old.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - LizHiwatari - May. 23, 2009

since we need some smiling faces Grin
NOT EDITED AT ALL Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Rocky - May. 23, 2009

Lmao. Nice. XD Liking the hair. Joyful_3

(May. 23, 2009  11:15 PM)Rocky Wrote: Lmao. Nice. XD Liking the hair. Joyful_3

haha, thanks Grin

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  2:43 PM)Artie Wrote: and yes, please get some clothes that fit you and don't make you look eight years old.

I'm guessing that's an exaggeration, but I don't think it looks that bad. It's not exactly super style but he could do worse. IT COULD BE ED HARDY. D=

Also, I can't say anything about hair unfortunately, but contacts would be pretty cool Pichuscute. Sounds like a good idea imo. Maybe post pictures if you get some? =D

People shouldn't be so quick to jump to contacts, it's like ridiculing anyone with glasses. Glasses can look great, you just gotta pick the right ones. :3

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Agitation - May. 23, 2009

haha you look very similar to Alice imo. Smile

Parents won't get me or my brother contacts cuz they aren't on our health insurance, I'm stuck wih glasses for awhile. I'm aware of the styling problem. The damn hair lady wouldn't listen to my dad when he told her to style it >.>
I wasn't very happy. The shirt's not a big deal, dude, I only wear it in my house and decided I take a pic of myself before I went to take a shower. Besides, it's comfy XD

I can sympathise with that. I often wear a XXL shirt to bed and around the house because of the whole effort factor. XD Actually, half the time I just go around in my underwear (obviously if I'm the only one home). ^^;

(May. 23, 2009  11:31 PM)Agitation Wrote: haha you look very similar to Alice imo. Smile

alice, who? wait, what, me? o_o

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Nuno - May. 23, 2009

(May. 23, 2009  11:39 PM)LizHiwatari Wrote: alice, who? wait, what, me? o_o

She has a few pics on the first pages I think Wink