World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Pictures of yourself! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Pictures of yourself! (/Thread-Pictures-of-yourself)

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Mar. 13, 2009

(Mar. 13, 2009  5:07 PM)Arjun Wrote: I am well aware of it; unfortunately the only other option at a decent price range was too trendy for 'business attire', so I had to get this. The suits that fit me like a glove all started about $1000; which is way out of my budget. I cannot justify spending that much on a suit at 19.
They don't sell suits for people like me in North America Unhappy

http://www.thickasthievesla.com

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Pikachao - Mar. 13, 2009

I don't think it's that far too big, I know very little about this subject so don't flame but I wouldn't have noticed it's too big. Looks good to me. ^^

Also, sorry but I sort of thought what the CARP at this picture on the site you posted brad. Picture

Heh, I can't wear suits too well either, but I must say... best people to wear suits ever were probably the blues brothers.
[Image: r4980831124211982yz5.jpg]

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Deikailo - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 03, 2009  8:26 PM)Roan Wrote: [Image: n585521640_1887961_1149298.jpg]

Yeah, I'm hot. Cool
**Female says your ego is higher than your looks are great

Ommy, def a chick magnet right thar Wink

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Bey Brad - Mar. 15, 2009

roan is gay so i doubt he cares

also stop shoehorning the fact that you're female into every post you make Speechless

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:02 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: roan is gay so i doubt he cares
...That changes everything. I'm now in agreement with his statement.

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:04 AM)Deikailo Wrote: ...That changes everything. I'm now in agreement with his statement.

what the hell are you talking about

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Roan - Mar. 15, 2009

(Mar. 15, 2009  3:54 AM)Deikailo Wrote: **Female says your ego is higher than your looks are great

Ommy, def a chick magnet right thar Wink

I was clearly being facetious when I said that.

Besides, why would I consider your opinion when it comes to my looks anyway?

Bey Brad Wrote:roan is gay so i doubt he cares

Also, this.

In short, screw off.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Synesthesia - Mar. 15, 2009

Deikailo, you need to learn some tact. This is two incidents I've seen where you have shoved your foot in your mouth. Like Roan said, it was obvious he was kidding around.

Be nicer Smile

God damnit, I'm terrible with sarcasm. End of story.

If sarcasm was the target there, then all you hit was air. Your post didn't even seem slightly sarcastic.

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:13 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: If sarcasm was the target there, then all you hit was air. Your post didn't even seem slightly sarcastic.
I keep forgetting the internet is a bit different than life seeing as there's a lack of tone and facial expression. I know it's a terrible way of explaining my behavior, but the area I live in...well...we have a certain sense of wit that's only understandable to those who live here. A few of my friends have pointed that out. I'm trying to cut it out.

I understand that I have to watch what I say. I'm working on correcting it. It's just a cumbersome habit to overcome.

It is a pretty terrible way to explain your behavior, but as long as you stop, then there won't be any problems.

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:33 AM)Synesthesia Wrote: It is a pretty terrible way to explain your behavior, but as long as you stop, then there won't be any problems.
Would you mind just blatantly telling me I'm hotheaded if I do it again? Obviously, I have terrible social skills, and my adaptation to a new social environment is just as bad if not worse. I'd really appreciate it if you just outright tell me when I'm making a fool of myself and leave it at that. I'll understand that much.

I really like this board, and I truly don't mean to be offensive so could you help me out on that?

stop bossing synesthesia around

yeesh you're so bossy

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:42 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: stop bossing synesthesia around

yeesh you're so bossy
Sssh, it was a question, not a demand!

Pointing out the obvious is terrible for your health, Brad. You should really stop~ XD *JOKING*
(Mar. 15, 2009  4:47 AM)Roan Wrote: Yeah, see, things like this aren't funny -- they're abrasive and annoying.
That's what I'm talking about. I really need these things pointed out. Thanks for the heads up.

(Mar. 15, 2009  4:40 AM)Deikailo Wrote: I really like this board, and I truly don't mean to be offensive so could you help me out on that?

There will be no shortage of people calling you out on your mistakes. Just keep in mind that we aren't here to baby you, and you're fully responsible for your actions.

In anycase, that's enough on this subject.

RE: Pictures of yourself! - mdhvdukshsj - Mar. 15, 2009

this whole page is carping weird

and i know you haven't posted the new pics of you in here yet ryan, but bring back the goatee in its fullest. it's very flattering to your features IMO

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Neku2 - Mar. 17, 2009

[Image: l_16a6c70ac20a459ab253565fa13c7256.jpg]

I did not expect most of you guys to look good, I half expected Beybrad to be some fat guy. But were the same age. lol

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Ominous - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 17, 2009  2:56 PM)Neku2 Wrote: ...I half expected Beybrad to be some fat guy. But were the same age. lol
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHASupaburn

[Image: zowie.jpg]

classless society

RE: Pictures of yourself! - Blitz - Mar. 17, 2009

I think your hair is pretty cool, quite like the hat as well ^^

(Mar. 17, 2009  3:33 PM)Blitz Wrote: I think your hair is pretty cool, quite like the hat as well ^^

Thank you sir.
(Nov. 07, 2007  6:58 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: No, we'd just done it, and then we ordered a huge pizza and shared it, and then did it some more.

wow, dude.

Im suprised how many people have longer hair. I think I looked at all 147 pages

RE: Pictures of yourself! - NAP - Mar. 17, 2009

(Mar. 17, 2009  2:56 PM)Neku2 Wrote: I did not expect most of you guys to look good, I half expected Beybrad to be some fat guy. But were the same age. lol

How do you half expect something?

(Mar. 17, 2009  9:48 PM)shikamaru526 Wrote: How do you half expect something?

Well you dont know for sure so you kinda guess. So I half expected him to be a big greasy nasty fat guy. I was wrong. :p