World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
[Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: WBO Beyblade Communities (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-WBO-Beyblade-Communities)
+---- Forum: North America (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-North-America)
+---- Thread: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking (/Thread-Toronto-Ontario-Canada-General-Tournament-Interest-Seeking)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - ULTIMATE BLAZE - Nov. 23, 2013

LMAO, THIS IS AWSOME, AN ACTAULLY TERNAMENT INSTEAD OF HIGH PARK, THIS IS GONNA BE AWSOME, PLEASE ADD ME TO A POSSIBLE, THANKS BLADERY66Joyful_3

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 23, 2013

We also do tournaments sometimes in dufferin grove park not just high park all the time and besides that there's anime north so no we change it sometimes

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - LMAO - Nov. 23, 2013

Bad news guys.

I just got an email from someone at Mastermind Toys, and they said they wouldn't be able to host a tournament at one of their locations, since its the time of year where their stores get really packed, and there wouldn't be enough space for us, but if we ever wanted to host a tournament in January, they would gladly accept. It's good that we found a indoor venue for future Toronto tournament though.

Samko and Miko Toy Warehouse might be aboard with the idea for this tournament, I'm just waiting for a reply, and we should be good to go. If not, then it'll probably have to be at High Park.

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Nov. 23, 2013

Damn. I Was Looking Forward To That Unhappy With That Aside I Think We Should Just Have A Tournament In The Freezing Cold Weather At The End Of The Year, Or Start Tournaments Again In March. If I Could Recall I'm Pretty Sure There Was One At The End Of December Last Year Smile

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Shadow Blaze - Nov. 23, 2013

Yeah after this one Kei will host one on December 29 so that's the end of December and I wanted for it to be at mastermind toys as well also would other people want to discontinue tournaments until march??????

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Nov. 23, 2013

(Nov. 23, 2013  9:24 PM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: Yeah after this one Kei will host one on December 29 so that's the end of December and I wanted for it to be at mastermind toys as well also would other people want to discontinue tournaments until march??????

You Asked Him?

(Nov. 22, 2013  3:38 AM)LMAO Wrote:
(Nov. 22, 2013  3:33 AM)PhantomOrion22 Wrote: I agree, for December we should have tournaments indoors and not expose ourselves outside with the cold anyways ill see if I can bring some people from my school

Please do so, we need as many people as possible!

Oh, and for those who PM'd me about it, Kei said that I could host this one, and then he would host another one on the 29th of December.

Also, you can buy Beyblades from either Mastermind Toys or the Toy Warehouse stores, since they both sell new Wave 2 Shogun Steel Beys (I checked out Mastermind Toys today). So if you need any last minute parts, go ahead and buy it from them!
I read this post and that's how I know that

Oh. My Mistake Uncertain

It's okay we all make mistakes sometimes and probably for winter we should get a community centre to play in a tournament

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Kei - Nov. 23, 2013

Yeah, my next tournament is going to be on December 29th. Hopefully one of the other places LMAO was talking about works out, though.

Yeah, high park wouldn't be such a great place to have tournaments in winter when it's freezing cold so that toy warehouse would be a better place at the moment with the coldness. Where I live it was lightly snowing today.........

Is There Any Community Centre That You'd Recommend Phantom?

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - LMAO - Nov. 23, 2013

I've looked into hosting it at some Civic Centres, preferably the Etobicoke Civic Centre. But there is a lot of work to do in order to book a room there. If Samko and Miko Toy Warehouse decline to have the tournament, then I'll work really hard to get us the Civic Centre.

Also, we don't need to stop having tournaments after December, Mastermind Toys said that we can have any of our tournaments after the New Year, since it gets less crowded. They would even advertise on there website, and it would get us a lot of more participants.

Just keep patient guys, I'll try really hard to get us an indoor tourney!

Well beside that civic centre that LMAO posted about above there's tons of recreational centers
In Woodbridge/Vaughan/Toronto that I've seen before so ill make some phone calls to have an indoor place for tournaments in Winter

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - LMAO - Nov. 24, 2013

Apparently the Civic Centres can't have tournaments that day, since there are a bunch of weddings at that time.

Anywho, I'm in the midst of calling 3 community centres that are all relatively close to High Park.

The options are:

-Keele Community Centre
-Annette Community Recreation Centre
-Swansea Community Recreation Centre

None of them are booked for December 15th, so there's a 95% chance we will have our tournament at one of those 3 locations.

Also, I've convinced 4 kids from my local Wal-Mart to come to some WBO tournaments, and so we should have some new members coming to the Toronto community. Yay!

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Nov. 24, 2013

(Nov. 24, 2013  7:56 PM)LMAO Wrote: Apparently the Civic Centres can't have tournaments that day, since there are a bunch of weddings at that time.

Anywho, I'm in the midst of calling 3 community centres that are all relatively close to High Park.

The options are:

-Keele Community Centre
-Annette Community Recreation Centre
-Swansea Community Recreation Centre

None of them are booked for December 15th, so there's a 95% chance we will have our tournament at one of those 3 locations.

Also, I've convinced 4 kids from my local Wal-Mart to come to some WBO tournaments, and so we should have some new members coming to the Toronto community. Yay!
Woooo! More Members! Anyways Those Sound Like Some Good Ideas! To Be Honest With All That I Don't Think We Need To Stop Tournaments! We Could Have Tournaments Indoors Till March (Or Whenever It Starts To Get Warmer) Grin

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Dec. 29, 2013

Hey guys! I got some amazing news! I just found a ''Free'' indoor venue! My dad lives in a huge apartment building with tons of space! If I could recall, LMAO was going to host a tournament soon, So if he wants we could do it there! Photos will be up soon (If you'd guys like Smile)

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Kei - Jan. 03, 2014

(Dec. 29, 2013  11:11 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Hey guys! I got some amazing news! I just found a ''Free'' indoor venue! My dad lives in a huge apartment building with tons of space! If I could recall, LMAO was going to host a tournament soon, So if he wants we could do it there! Photos will be up soon (If you'd guys like Smile)

What area is it in?

Also LMAO, what's the status on your tournament/venue?

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Jan. 03, 2014

(Jan. 03, 2014  2:09 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Dec. 29, 2013  11:11 PM)MidnightLWBO Wrote: Hey guys! I got some amazing news! I just found a ''Free'' indoor venue! My dad lives in a huge apartment building with tons of space! If I could recall, LMAO was going to host a tournament soon, So if he wants we could do it there! Photos will be up soon (If you'd guys like Smile)

What area is it in?

Also LMAO, what's the status on your tournament/venue?
This might not happen very quickly. I'll PM you when it's official. My dad's going to email me the photos, They should be up soon Wink

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Dark_Mousy - Jan. 04, 2014

Just thought Id let you guys know that Anime North pre registration has began. There is an attendance cap in place.

Weekend/Group: 15,000
Friday-only: 5,000
Saturday-only: 5,000
Sunday-only: 5,000

Just thought id let everyone know.

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Snoop Dog MS - Jan. 04, 2014

I would come 100% Grin, and maybe with around Shell MS

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Mitsu - Jan. 05, 2014

Hey guys, Thought i'd just post here about the tournament that might possibly happen at my dad's house!
Unfortunately, My dad's roommate is moving out on February 15th, So would the 16th be good? Just wanted your guys opinion. I also private messaged LMAO about it Smile

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - Kei - Jan. 06, 2014

Is the location good? Is it easily accessible by TTC? That's my main concern.

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - *Ginga* - Jan. 06, 2014

(Jan. 04, 2014  7:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just thought Id let you guys know that Anime North pre registration has began. There is an attendance cap in place.

ooh, I'll be sure to ask my dad.

Anyone want a group registration for a full weekend thing?

RE: [Toronto, Ontario, Canada] General Tournament Interest Seeking - UltimateOrion - Jan. 06, 2014

(Jan. 04, 2014  7:10 AM)Dark_Mousy Wrote: Just thought Id let you guys know that Anime North pre registration has began. There is an attendance cap in place.

Theres an 85% chance i will come to Anime North.