World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - LeonTempest - Jan. 25, 2012

Your welcome Grin I should be the one thanking you Kai-V. We wouldnt know what we all know if it wasnt for you. All I did was prevent "Lacerta II" speculation, haha.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Ultra - Jan. 25, 2012

I hope this is takara's answer to MFB's annoying metagame dominated by stamina. At least i've got something to look forward to now cause 4Ds aren't very interesting to me.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Michigan - Jan. 25, 2012

This sounds pretty interesting wonder what that crystal will have to do with anything...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 25, 2012

Could they use an even denser plastic in these without breaking the rules in safety?

Like, toxicity levels, really hard to figure out...?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hazel - Jan. 26, 2012

There is no reason a denser, and thereby less fragile, plastic compound would be less safe... I doubt it's actually necessary, though?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - P@RADISE - Jan. 26, 2012

(Jan. 25, 2012  12:41 PM)Ultra Wrote: I hope this is takara's answer to MFB's annoying metagame dominated by stamina. At least i've got something to look forward to now cause 4Ds aren't very interesting to me.

I agree with you Ultra. The 4D system series is just like the HMS series. They both didn't lasted long enough.

Back on track: I reckon that the Zero G series would give a more sort of like better game play than the previous series, as all we now know is that those zero g beys are battling in a stadium that sways/wobbles. Which makes it even harder to win. Definitely a new feature in beyblade history. This is going to be exciting when it is officially released.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - th!nk - Jan. 26, 2012

See, my thoughts about whether this will replace the HWS are something like this:
Didn't one of the bigwigs say they wanted to turn beyblade into a permanent, self-revitalising franchise? Such lines often do reinvent themselves constantly to keep fresh, so I wouldn't be surprised if this was a total reboot, as we can all see the 4D metagame is getting stagnant and I don't really see how they're going to continue from here. I am surprised they didn't release Diablo last, but I guess they wanted it out in time for the new year rush or something?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Jan. 26, 2012

Yes, To reported that Hasbro had said they wanted to make Beyblade be a lasting toyline like most of their strong toys this time. Back in 2002 they probably thought it was just a three-year trend, but obviously it was brought back with a lot of anticipation and it gained even more popularity than before, so there is something good to exploit in it.

That being said, damn, if all stadiums had a swaying motion to represent the "Zero G", I think that would definitely require a separate Beypoint System. You would not be talking about the same metagame in any way.

Ahh, was that hasbro? Less relevant then, but yeah.

Honestly, with the increased popularity of plastic/hms tournaments, a secondary beypoint system was probably inevitable anyway. I think now would be a good time to begin (focus more heavily on?) discussing how you (the committee) will co-ordinate and manage multiple ranking/point systems, whether or not the beypoint management software/etc will require a significant rework/upgrade, and so on.

Maybe a setup where tournament hosts enter the results into the beypoint system themselves and those sets are then checked over by Committee members and approved/returned for amendments/corrections or whatever. That said, that's a big change and this isn't really the place to discuss iit.

If it is a whole new system like that, I'd imagine it'd be a while before it would take off, needing separate rulesets, new stadia, and it would probably be difficult to run a tournament in the numerous places where most bladers are limited to Hasbro releases, so there is probably a good amount of time to prepare.

(Jan. 26, 2012  1:56 PM)th!nk Wrote: Honestly, with the increased popularity of plastic/hms tournaments, a secondary beypoint system was probably inevitable anyway. I think now would be a good time to begin (focus more heavily on?) discussing how you (the committee) will co-ordinate and manage multiple ranking/point systems, whether or not the beypoint management software/etc will require a significant rework/upgrade, and so on.

Frankly, our biggest problem is currently to figure out how to fit all the BeyRanks in the profiles and postbits, hah. Having separate Beypoint Systems is apparently no technical issue, but even having two BeyRanks makes the postbits either too long, too weird, or we start using "BR" or other abbreviations and nobody understands what it means.

The profile bit I have not considered, however the postbit one, I would just suggest letting users select which beyrank they wish to display (of those they have recorded matches in), and have Plastic BeyRank:, HMS Beyrank:, MFB Beyrank,, Zero G Beyrank:, (or whichever series names are applicable) and due to the length, have the rank and score on the next line, where the points currently sit. That's just what I'd do, anyway.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Jay Harkins - Jan. 26, 2012

Personally, I think we should just keep the BeyPoint system they way it is, and use the same BeyPoint system for the Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Zero G.

(Jan. 26, 2012  2:15 PM)Harkins Wrote: Personally, I think we should just keep the BeyPoint system they way it is, and use the same BeyPoint system for the Plastics, HMS, MFB, and Zero G.

We've already discussed why that's a bad idea. It's the same as ranking people for rally driving based on their performance with remote controlled toy cars and vice versa. While we're at it, why not start ranking for performance with other spinning tops too, given the fact that MFB and Battle Strikers are more similar than MFB and plastics.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Jay Harkins - Jan. 26, 2012

Well, giving Zero G a whole new BeyPoint system could help my ranking, since I'm gonna try to get caught up on the metagame with Zero G. It could be a good change, and it could be bad, I just thought rankings were all about how many battles you've won at official WBO events, not performance.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Ultra - Jan. 26, 2012

Um having a one beypoints system for all of the systems is a really bad idea Harkins. For one the point of it currently is to be able to tell who the best bladers are. Mixing all of the systems togther would make it a more difficult to see. Also the point of a ranking system is to be able to compare things performance with others.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Zanon - Jan. 26, 2012

http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Fourth-Season-of-Metal-Fight-Beyblade-confirmed

Source?

So are you trying to say that the Metal Fight Beyblade anime series is getting a 4th season? Because that's what your title is implying. Yet you mention Zero G...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Jan. 26, 2012

That's probably why we regular users are not able/allowed to post on topics made specifically in that section...

On an actual insight, I try to control my anticipation but it kills me as we inch closer to more information. I had a dream of a top system focused entirely on changeable heights and metal ball bearings as a default trait.

I will try to hop onto the fanart bandwagon as soon as we get a full overview of this system.

Obviously a new series with Zero G, all new main Beyblades and consequently new characters would not be a fourth season. However, Hasbro really said "fourth season" ...

It is really confusing at the moment whether Zero G follows the Metal Fight Beyblade line.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hyper27 - Jan. 26, 2012

I really hope that the Zero G series includes the old G-Revolution Beys, if they did, i would buy every single one of them Grin

(Jan. 26, 2012  9:27 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: I really hope that the Zero G series includes the old G-Revolution Beys, if they did, i would buy every single one of them Grin

... There is absolutely no chance of that happening.

Why so? Has it been stated that they wont do that? Just wondering...

(Jan. 26, 2012  9:29 PM)Hyper27 Wrote: Why so? Has it been stated that they wont do that? Just wondering...

It is not logical at all and you do not have any proof either. It is just crazy fantasizing. It is not because there is a "G" in the name that it has anything to do with G Revolution. G Revolution was also just the name of a season, not a series : the series was called HMS, therefore there is even less link between these two.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - BestBlader3 - Jan. 26, 2012

Why are so amny people talking about plastics and stuff in the video they used regular metal figh beyblades so has it been anounced that they are going to use plastics for this?

I know, I am not challenging you to an argument, just saying that I would think it would be really cool if they did that. I understand that it is a slim chance since none of the leaked beys are related to the HMS series, i was just stating my opinion, sorry if it conveyed another message to you...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - XXaron - Jan. 26, 2012

I dislike speculating and restating what is wrong.
But the "Thin Chrome Booser" thing makes me think of plastic Weight discs.
Even though this won't be like plastics. Or HMS. Or, even possibly, HWS.
I just hope that there could be some interchangibility between HWS and Zero-G.
Well, I'll just wait until more info comes out.
like pictures.