World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  4:03 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Woah. Woah.

Woah.

Woah. That's definitely news. That is interesting. Thanks for that, that gets me thinkin. Super excited to see the turn out.

It is odd because it is not even in the releases we know of right now ... And I doubt it is that unknown circular Wheel from the set.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Apr. 15, 2012

Possibly a late April Fools joke?

Regardless of if it is or isn't, It's probably unrelated to the Original Series, as many people are probably thinking. Zero-G has been using strange names for Mythical Creatures (Ifrit>Ifraid; Salamander>Saramanda), so this is probably them trying to mix up Dragon by using it's French origin.

Wow, I sound like a nerd.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2012

Dragoon was also a malformation of "dragon".

And no, it is definitely not an April's Fool.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Apr. 15, 2012

If it is really a Dragoon bey, I'll bet you out will be a huge seller.
But anyways, YES, a possible Dragoon bey!!! Grin

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hov - Apr. 15, 2012

Hmmm, Zero-G looks interesting to me now. Just saw Akira's daddy video; I guess I'll try this new series/beys Tongue_out_wink. Dark Knight Dragoon was the one that caught my attention LOL. I guess I'll just buy some from Arupaeo if he has some.

Btw, thank you Kai-V for the information.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - NEET no Kami - Apr. 15, 2012

yes a beyblade that has the word dragoon, this is on my list to preorder, i really dont care about the looks its just the name, yes, i cant wait to find out the release date.

It is probably going to be for July.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Zero X - Apr. 15, 2012

Dark knight dragoon seem to be epic.Are zero g beyblades still illegal because i saw them battle in the bb-10 and seem not to be a real threat,Can we use zero g gear or not.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Janstarblast - Apr. 15, 2012

Awesome!
Dark Knight Dragoon?!
The name is epic! As many have speculated, it really might be an antagonist bey, but well...

Thank You, Kai-V!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Apr. 15, 2012

If I remember right, a dragoon is a horse-mounted soldier or something, so the name conforms to the warrior theme.

But still...Dragoon!!!! XD

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Apr. 15, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:36 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Oh, apparently there is a Beyblade called "Dark Knight Dragoon" ... That is interesting.

(Perhaps there is a hyphen between "Dark" and "Knight", since the Crystal Wheel part would obviously be [Dark Knight]. Also, do not just jump and believe me on "Dragoon" : it might have another spelling, but it is pronounced exactly like Dragoon ...)

Were I a gambling man, I'd put money on it being left spin. I also secretly hope for a rubber tip.

I won't be surprised, though, if they use an elongated 'u' or something in the romaji.

At most, I expect a small tribute to Tyson's blade, but nothing huge.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Apr. 15, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  2:42 PM)ZERO X Wrote: Dark knight dragoon seem to be epic.Are zero g beyblades still illegal because i saw them battle in the bb-10 and seem not to be a real threat,Can we use zero g gear or not.

You should really read the update in the April giveaway thread.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 16, 2012

(Apr. 15, 2012  3:38 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: If I remember right, a dragoon is a horse-mounted soldier or something, so the name conforms to the warrior theme.

I really doubt that. Plus, the "Dark Knight" part is obviously the one that goes with the warrior theme, so the "Dragoon" part is the one that goes with the mythical creature theme ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Apr. 16, 2012

(Apr. 16, 2012  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 15, 2012  3:38 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: If I remember right, a dragoon is a horse-mounted soldier or something, so the name conforms to the warrior theme.

I really doubt that. Plus, the "Dark Knight" part is obviously the one that goes with the warrior theme, so the "Dragoon" part is the one that goes with the mythical creature theme ...

I forgot that the warrior is the Clear Wheel at the time of my post, hah. Sorry about that.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Maya - Apr. 18, 2012

I very seriously doubt that Dragoon will be making a comeback. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. If they do re-add Dragoon, this is what I'll do:
Smithicide

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  8:32 PM)mayaman2 Wrote: I very seriously doubt that Dragoon will be making a comeback. If it ain't broken, don't fix it. If they do re-add Dragoon, this is what I'll do:
Smithicide
Well that would be cool if there was an MFB Dragoon. There is Dragoon MS that's metal, but obviously the old Beyblades don't have the same components as MFB so if there was a Zero G Dragoon we could make combinations like Dark Knight Saramanda or Shinobi Dragoon...

(Apr. 16, 2012  2:51 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

If I may ask Kai-V, where did you aquire this information? I didn't see a thread about Dark Knight Dragoon ( or is it Dark-Knight Dragoon, Dark Night Dragoon, or Dark-Night Dragoon?).

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Apr. 18, 2012

There isn't a thread for it yet. I was wondering if Kai-V would make a thread for it so we could discuss Dragoon there, rather than here.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Apr. 18, 2012

(Apr. 18, 2012  9:59 PM)JBladerMS Wrote: There isn't a thread for it yet. I was wondering if Kai-V would make a thread for it so we could discuss Dragoon there, rather than here.

Yeah, because I wasn't exactly expecting to find a post about a new bey here Uncertain.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Clonetos - Apr. 18, 2012

Im loving this series a bit more now that I can see what the bey is suppose to represent. Hopefully in the anime we can see more beast battles. I love how Takara is delving into mythology instead of the starts for this i mean dont get me wrong its cool but now they got a whole new spectrum to work with and now more than ever im excited as a blade

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 19, 2012

You know I never make a topic for a Beyblade when I do not even know what its product code will be ... Also, we know nothing else about it besides its name.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Blazeburn - Apr. 19, 2012

Also I think that Thief Phoenic"s element is wind,judging by the crystal colour.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 19, 2012

(Apr. 19, 2012  11:09 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Also I think that Thief Phoenic"s element is wind,judging by the crystal colour.

It is obviously fire, just like Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Saramanda. Did you honestly think that a phoenix Beyblade's element would be anything but fire ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Blazeburn - Apr. 20, 2012

Well then why would the crystal be green?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Apr. 20, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  9:17 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Well then why would the crystal be green?

The crystal wheel is yellow.

A very nasty, vibrant shade of yellow.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Cannon - Apr. 20, 2012

(Apr. 20, 2012  11:58 AM)Hazel Wrote:
(Apr. 20, 2012  9:17 AM)Blazeburn Wrote: Well then why would the crystal be green?

The crystal wheel is yellow.

A very nasty, vibrant shade of yellow.

It might actually look good. Just like how everybody judged Sagittario II CW colour by the pictures, and then when it came to the actual product, It was orange and looked pretty good. Wink