World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Apr. 03, 2012

Yes, it does mean Pegasus Thunder Whip, the notoriously bad, completely flat-centered, Hasbro Stadium.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Maya - Apr. 03, 2012

What's bad about a flat stadia? Shouldn't that be good for attack types? Or stamina types?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Arupaeo - Apr. 03, 2012

Flat stadiums allow beys to meander around the bottom without contact (that's bad for attack types and good for traditional stamina types), whereas inclined stadiums use gravity to bring the beys together to make contact (better for attack, worse for stamina).

The incline (along with the tornado ridge) also helps keep fast-moving attack types stay in the stadium.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - MetalFightMike - Apr. 05, 2012

Zero-G is pretty cool since the stadium wiggles a lot and it feels like it's "deifying" gravity during spinning.I'm getting the Start Dash Set

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - xXCL0UDXx - Apr. 05, 2012

i just bought it and its should be coming in about 2 weeks, i wonder if the actual beys may have any good parts

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Thor Odinson - Apr. 05, 2012

(Apr. 03, 2012  9:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Flat stadiums allow beys to meander around the bottom without contact (that's bad for attack types and good for traditional stamina types), whereas inclined stadiums use gravity to bring the beys together to make contact (better for attack, worse for stamina).

The incline (along with the tornado ridge) also helps keep fast-moving attack types stay in the stadium.

What about a stadium with a flat outside and a sloped inside. Staminas just chill on the flat part while attack runs laps in the middle.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - xXCL0UDXx - Apr. 05, 2012

(Apr. 05, 2012  7:49 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:
(Apr. 03, 2012  9:57 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Flat stadiums allow beys to meander around the bottom without contact (that's bad for attack types and good for traditional stamina types), whereas inclined stadiums use gravity to bring the beys together to make contact (better for attack, worse for stamina).

What about a stadium with a flat outside and a sloped inside. Staminas just chill on the flat part while attack runs laps in the middle.
i would think that the bey would(if it had enough rotation) would come out of the circle

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Apr. 05, 2012

(Apr. 05, 2012  7:49 PM)TheInGreek Wrote:

Because, with a Stamina Beyblade, the first thing you want to do is make sure your Beyblade is positioned as close to an exit as possible.

If you're gunning to lose, that is.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2012

Boring and disappointing news, but exactly the same materials from previous Metal Fight Beyblade products are used in the Zero-G Beyblades ... So, there is absolutely no reason for "Chrome Wheel" or anything.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Eternal Blader - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  2:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote: Boring and disappointing news, but exactly the same materials from previous Metal Fight Beyblade products are used in the Zero-G Beyblades ... So, there is absolutely no reason for "Chrome Wheel" or anything.

WHAT?? So we can't call them what we used to?? We have to use boring old Stone Face, Track, etc. ? How sad is that. Smithicide

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 10, 2012

The design of Chromium and Crystal wheels are completely different, exception being the track compatibility.

So the names are justified.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  2:30 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: WHAT?? So we can't call them what we used to?? We have to use boring old Stone Face, Track, etc. ? How sad is that. Smithicide

What ? I do not think you understand ... Obviously, the official name for the Zero-G metal ring is "Chrome Wheel", but it contains the same zync alloy as the Metal Wheels from before, so they are not really different ... The same thing can be said about all the plastic parts.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Eternal Blader - Apr. 10, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  2:34 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Apr. 10, 2012  2:30 AM)EternalBlader Wrote: WHAT?? So we can't call them what we used to?? We have to use boring old Stone Face, Track, etc. ? How sad is that. Smithicide

What ? I do not think you understand ... Obviously, the official name for the Zero-G metal ring is "Chrome Wheel", but it contains the same zync alloy as the Metal Wheels from before, so they are not really different ... The same thing can be said about all the plastic parts.

I guess I didn't understand. I really got confused with this. Unsmith

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Bey Brad - Apr. 10, 2012

Not sure why anyone would expect they would use a different material.

Chrome Wheel. If it is the same as a Metal Wheel, then it was just fancy to change the name.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Arupaeo - Apr. 10, 2012

The wheels are super shiny, so it appears like there is some other metal on top...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Bey Brad - Apr. 11, 2012

(Apr. 10, 2012  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Chrome Wheel. If it is the same as a Metal Wheel, then it was just fancy to change the name.

Takara-Tomy does have a marketing department, you know. It's possible they have been coated to appear shinier ... I know Battle Strikers just launched a Chrome series that is very nice looking.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Cannon - Apr. 11, 2012

The Metal stays shiner for longer .. or something. I've used it for 2 days, and it's still shiny. Grin

Normally, it would have been 1 day for 4D, and pft, I have to clean it the next..

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - BlacK PhoeniX - Apr. 12, 2012

It would be interesting to see if they are coated in anything to keep it looking whimsy for longer but I very much doubt it, I can see the metal going dark very quickly just like all the other beys

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Apr. 15, 2012

Oh, apparently there is a Beyblade called "Dark Knight Dragoon" ... That is interesting.

(Perhaps there is a hyphen between "Dark" and "Knight", since the Crystal Wheel part would obviously be [Dark Knight]. Also, do not just jump and believe me on "Dragoon" : it might have another spelling, but it is pronounced exactly like Dragoon ...)

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Apr. 15, 2012

Oh god don't even pull my leg here. This is going to get loud.

Heh, 4D-style naming.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hyper27 - Apr. 15, 2012

I really doubt that it is going to be the Dragoon that we all know and love anyways, so really all we can do is hope it is a great/cool bey! Thank you for the Information Kai-V!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - KuroKitsune - Apr. 15, 2012

Might be the first Zero.G left spin, Sounds like an antagonist bey.

Very interesting.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Shabalabadoo - Apr. 15, 2012

Woah. Woah.

Woah.

Woah. That's definitely news. That is interesting. Thanks for that, that gets me thinkin. Super excited to see the turn out.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Jay Harkins - Apr. 15, 2012

Sounds like Batman meets the plastics but in Zero-G, LMAO!!

I'm not trying to "jump the gun" or anything, but I think the plastic fans may finally get their wish of a re-release in MFB.

On the other hand, if this is a left spinning Bey, it makes me wonder what the Launcher would be like.