World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  3:21 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Personally, I am somewhat rather scared for these newer versions of beyblade. It scares me because this could drastically change the way one has to beyblade, based off the new techniques.

Learning is one of the hugely underrated joys of beyblade. Just think, a while new type of blading and here we are on the front lines!

Think about it, there's so much to discover, particularly in launching techniques!

Heck, I want circle flat just because it'll let me make some hilarious illegal customisations, haha.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2012

Phobia of the new is common, but a change in the game is definitely something that Beyblade needed. There is only so much TAKARA-TOMY could do in normal stadiums ...

Plus, we are the World Beyblade Organization, so of course we will not forget or just push to the side the previous series, just like HMS and plastics are still being discussed.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Toto Sakigami - Mar. 20, 2012

Will the Zero-G Gen be made entirely of plastic wheels? I am just curious because it looks like it.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  3:18 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:14 AM)Brood Wrote: You can pretty much see in in the CM at 0:09.They LOOK familiar but now its sure that the prongs will not magically fit through the "gaps" between the wheels for sure.Guess the zero-G series are all capable of spinning in both directions.

What ? Your second sentence seems to completely refute the last one. What will determine whether they are dual-spin is the presence of a wall. You also must not forget the icon on the package of BBG-03 which possibly indicates only one spin rotation.

It could be the launcher included....Anyways its my bad that I stated that its confirmed.I have no complete evidence.Speaking of which the angles of the pictures are too damn good to prevent spotting the blocking metal part....

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Toto Sakigami - Mar. 20, 2012

Speaking of which the angles of the pictures are too damn good to prevent spotting the blocking metal part....
[/quote]

There is metal on there?! Where can the metal be identified, it looks fully plastic to me.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  3:40 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote: There is metal on there?! Where can the metal be identified, it looks fully plastic to me.

Are you serious ? Have you even looked at the real-life pictures ? That is clearly metal. Plus, even if you do not believe your eyes, it is written everywhere, including in the Zero-G article on Beywiki, so you have no choice but to just assimilate that knowledge ...

(Mar. 20, 2012  3:45 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  3:40 AM)Anubis Blader Wrote: There is metal on there?! Where can the metal be identified, it looks fully plastic to me.

Are you serious ? Have you even looked at the real-life pictures ? That is clearly metal. Plus, even if you do not believe your eyes, it is written everywhere, including in the Zero-G article on Beywiki, so you have no choice but to just assimilate that knowledge ...

Now I see it! I though that was a plastic piece spray painted crome, like the L-drago vortex set.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 20, 2012

The best angle I can find.I hope you guys will help me seach the "wall" that blocks the left spin prongs.

Sorry if its too big.

Ew my hair Gasp

From that picture, either we are not looking at the right area and the red that is visible is just an extension of the Crystal Wheel underneath, or that red part is blocking the insertion of right-spin prongs, hah.

Actually, as weird as it sounds, it would make sense if the prongs were facing the other way, and/or that Beyblades spin left only by default, because then the launcher prongs would go under the Crystal Wheel, which would cause a lot less stress on them.

Who said that Beyblades had to only spin right by default anyway.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - kbuno50 - Mar. 20, 2012

IF that happened in normal MFB: R-Drago xD

Anyways, I predict that B will be good in this stadium. It does not have any way to increase friction, and has more stamina than S.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - stevebak - Mar. 20, 2012

I am going to preorder one if not both of the Zero G starters and Test out Diablo nemesis ultimate Balance mode. This we be maybe one heck of a bey, the switch from S, S² and XF can cause havoc in this new stadium.
hey guys I was thinking about the the zero G concept.
But my only concern is the whole floating gimmick, it can be that not the most attacking wheel can beat the opponent. If a bey acts crazy enough with enough weight it can win. In other words the heaviest bey and combos like for example: Basalt Aquario...R²F or Diablo....R²F/XF/WF would just make the bowl sway under their weight.
So unless those new unknown (weight) metal synchrome can match the weight of those above there would be a big chance that they would be flying out of the stadium.
just wast thinking about that matter.
And that aplies also for the heavy Defense Beys now, cause if the Attackers move it. It just Tilt the stadium and also resulting for a defensive stadium out?
if any can prove me something that I forgotten it would be great

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 20, 2012

I really don't expect UBM to be any better in this stadium...

How well do you, the WBO members, believe they will oppose the MFB/4D?

(Mar. 20, 2012  10:14 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: How well do you, the WBO members, believe they will oppose the MFB/4D?

In which field, WBO Member ?

(Mar. 20, 2012  10:25 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  10:14 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: How well do you, the WBO members, believe they will oppose the MFB/4D?

In which field, WBO Member ?

Sorry, I meant the whole WBO team, Advanced members, Regular members, etc.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - stevebak - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  8:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: I really don't expect UBM to be any better in this stadium...

The Reason why I stated UBM is because of the weight of Diablo. If facing a other bey it can protect itself in the middle of the arena. But buying hit to hard it can trigger that crazy XF and move this arena from all over the place. The only thing i am afraid if it can prevent a self Ko. other than that i am really looking forward to test it once out. (the stadium) But yeah I think in this swaying platform weight is going to be the key.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  10:40 PM)Anubis Blader Wrote: Sorry, I meant the whole WBO team, Advanced members, Regular members, etc.

And I meant two things :

- You are just as much a Member of the World Beyblade Organization as anyone else;
- Which stadium was your question about ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  11:40 PM)stevebak Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  8:40 PM)th!nk Wrote: I really don't expect UBM to be any better in this stadium...

The Reason why I stated UBM is because of the weight of Diablo. If facing a other bey it can protect itself in the middle of the arena. But buying hit to hard it can trigger that crazy XF and move this arena from all over the place. The only thing i am afraid if it can prevent a self Ko. other than that i am really looking forward to test it once out. (the stadium) But yeah I think in this swaying platform weight is going to be the key.

Being hit hard makes it move, which isn't a good defensive thing, and then, it has to rock the arena severely to do anything to the opponent, AND if it makes contact with the opponent it won't do anything (due to the free spinning frame) and it will also stop moving because the mode change will activate.

It could work, but I'd be very surprised, I'd much rather choose my own tip based on the opponent, ie use it in normal mode.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - stevebak - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  7:13 AM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 20, 2012  11:40 PM)stevebak Wrote:

Being hit hard makes it move, which isn't a good defensive thing, and then, it has to rock the arena severely to do anything to the opponent, AND if it makes contact with the opponent it won't do anything (due to the free spinning frame) and it will also stop moving because the mode change will activate.

It could work, but I'd be very surprised, I'd much rather choose my own tip based on the opponent, ie use it in normal mode.
yes i think so to, you right about that.
but yeah what do you think about the weight issue?
If the bey is heavier than the opponent it could rock the arena with a agressive tip right?
For example Basalt and Diablo could have more chance to create a stadium out even without than a Variares, Blitz, and a flash right?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 21, 2012

I honestly don't know whether stadium-KO-ing opponents or directly doing it will be more effective, but weight works both ways, as speed is also going to be necessary to make the stadium move, and past a certain point, weight just slows you down (Diablo, for example, is rather sluggish). But yes the additional weight would rock the arena more. This also depends on whether MFB wheels are legal in the Zero-G stadium and what the weight of Zero-G wheels is.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - stevebak - Mar. 21, 2012

(Mar. 21, 2012  11:36 AM)th!nk Wrote: I honestly don't know whether stadium-KO-ing opponents or directly doing it will be more effective, but weight works both ways, as speed is also going to be necessary to make the stadium move, and past a certain point, weight just slows you down (Diablo, for example, is rather sluggish). But yes the additional weight would rock the arena more. This also depends on whether MFB wheels are legal in the Zero-G stadium and what the weight of Zero-G wheels is.

yes...yes i c what you mean. what you mean
It really depends on the new rules.
It will have more or less a different dynamic with or without pre Zero-G beys.
In the videos we have that tracks are more or less allowed but fusion wheels not yet. So we got to keep an eye on the rules for now.
and think all my questions are answered for now Wink

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 21, 2012

TAKARA-TOMY is not complicated : the modes of the Zero-G Wheels within a same Beyblade are Chrome Up Mode and Crystal Up Mode.

(Mar. 21, 2012  3:42 PM)Kai-V Wrote: TAKARA-TOMY is not complicated : the modes of the Zero-G Wheels within a same Beyblade are Chrome Up Mode and Crystal Up Mode.

At least it's clearer than their usual mode names.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 22, 2012

The new Blader DJ for Zero-G, Blader GAI :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/P1080912.JPG
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/P1080899.JPG
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/GAI321.jpg

Awesome jacket, but that guy looks so bad. Sometimes people joke about some of my friends' noses, but that one is way too huge.

A few other details too :

- The Metal Stone Face, and probably the regular Stone Face, is noticeably longer than a Metal Face. Almost one whole centimetre longer.

- If it was not obvious yet, Crystal Wheels can totally be switched between Beyblades.

Read the Salamander Ifraid - SYNCHROM topic for other amazing details.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Clonetos - Mar. 22, 2012

(Mar. 22, 2012  6:44 PM)Kai-V Wrote: The new Blader DJ for Zero-G, Blader GAI :
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/P1080912.JPG
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/P1080899.JPG
https://my.takaratomy-business-service.co.jp/community/beyblade/2012/03/22/GAI321.jpg

Awesome jacket, but that guy looks so bad. Sometimes people joke about some of my friends' noses, but that one is way too huge.

A few other details too :

- The Metal Stone Face, and probably the regular Stone Face, is noticeably longer than a Metal Face. Almost one whole centimetre longer.

- If it was not obvious yet, Crystal Wheels can totally be switched between Beyblades.

Read the Samurai Ifraid - SYNCHROM topic for other amazing details.

Jimmy Duranti had a big nose and he was popular, on a side not this is an awesome update the new DJ looks so bubbly hes like so pumped up for beyblading I kinda dig it