World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Mar. 17, 2012

Probably yeah.

Oh lawds, I want this tested ASAP. Lips_sealed

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 17, 2012

(Mar. 17, 2012  10:30 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: So, using the science behind thinks's theories, If we put stock Diablo on XF, wouldn't the weight cause an enourmous shift, that which could force a bey straight out through the pocket?

I totally want to try this. MF DiabloBull BD145XF!

But let's not forget that both beys have weight lol. Also, based on the video, the blade with the S bottom got a considerable amount of defense against an attacker.

But yeah, I'm definitely playing attack in this new metagame. ^-^

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 15, 2012  1:35 PM)No.1wizhardy Wrote: ewww! they look ugly! why cant we stay with pegasis and ldrago!

They do not look ugly!!!! They look way cooler than MFB beys.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 18, 2012

I just saw the commercial on TV Tokyo for the Beyblade Zero-G toyline. The two guys in it are dressed so smoothly, almost in lab coats, but in fact they just look like white vests/jackets. "Sleek" is a word I would almost use. It really goes well with TAKARA-TOMY's more simplistic and white design for Zero-G and its packages.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 18, 2012

I loved how the Synchrom section lasted a mere second, you'd have to be pretty quick to actually fully acknowledge it.
(Mar. 17, 2012  9:49 PM)th!nk Wrote:
(Mar. 17, 2012  8:22 PM)Pices314 Wrote: I'm holding hades kerbecs right now he will be powerful in a zero g stadium

That ain't science.

That's not Science?! No wonder why I flunked my Science Exam xD

Why can I imagine Pices314 holding Hades Kerbecs just like Kenta held Sagittario back in Metal Fusion when he got the Metal Face. Still slightly troubled how a Metal Face Bolt adding a gram to the bey made him go "WOAH!"

Anyway, back on topic...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 18, 2012

To those who were not watching live, here are screenshots of the commercial I was talking about :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11196091398-11858390056.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11196091398-11858389025.html

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 17, 2012  10:30 PM)WabbitStore Wrote: So, using the science behind thinks's theories, If we put stock Diablo on XF, wouldn't the weight cause an enourmous shift, that which could force a bey straight out through the pocket?

The idea would be like circle flat, to make the stadium spin and KO the opponent itself. The weight would only help in that, but yeah, that attack style would risk self-KO quite often I'd think.

Kai-V: Ooh wow, they are getting quite fancy...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 18, 2012

Ugh.......I missed the zero g try out event.
Btw any info about bbg-6 bey carrier zer g ?

(Mar. 18, 2012  10:51 AM)Brood Wrote: Ugh.......I missed the zero g try out event.
Btw any info about bbg-6 bey carrier zer g ?

Look at the topic for it ? I do not think you need any other information, and you will know why if you read its thread.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 18, 2012  5:46 AM)Kai-V Wrote: To those who were not watching live, here are screenshots of the commercial I was talking about :
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11196091398-11858390056.html
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11196091398-11858389025.html

Wow, that commercial looks sick!!! I wonder - is there a video on YouTube about the commercial? Checking right now. Smile

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 18, 2012

(Mar. 18, 2012  2:34 PM)Switchblade Wrote: Wow, that commercial looks sick!!! I wonder - is there a video on YouTube about the commercial? Checking right now. Smile

If there isn't, tell me, and I'll upload it.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - beybladetiggy - Mar. 18, 2012

There isnt any can you upload it manaphy12342

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 18, 2012

Those guys from the screenshots look SLICK. I don't know about you guys, but I'm adding "sick, all-white apparel" to my Zero-G purchase list. XD

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Mar. 18, 2012

I can see why you called them "slick" haha.
If that will be the design for future commercials, I love it.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - stevebak - Mar. 18, 2012

haha nice pics. and for those who watched video.
That was what i initially taught 4D would be like.
I mean switching metals and plastics. It feels like a 4D 2.0 to me. I am eager to buy those metal wheels aka Synchrom. Altough i am not a big fan of the Zero-G stadium, i am impressed buy those wheels. Combo's would be next to endless now, because we can finally make combos that would not be illegal.

Here's the TV Spot

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Mar. 18, 2012

Gotta love that half a second ad for SYNCHROM. XD

I know, right? It's pretty much like "PAUSE THE LIVE TV! NOW! I GOTTA SEE THAT!"

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 19, 2012

Personally it was long enough for me.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 19, 2012

I didn't consider it long enough to actually be excited about it. Sure, I understood the basics of it, but it wasn't detailed well enough.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 19, 2012

Are the prongs on the Zero-G Light Launcher the same? I can't tell from the video.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 19, 2012

They seem similar, but since they are black and that the only occasions we saw them clearly was against a black background, it is not confirmed.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 20, 2012

You can pretty much see it in the CM at 0:09.They LOOK familiar but now its sure that the prongs will not magically fit through the "gaps" between the wheels for sure.Guess the zero-G series are all capable of spinning in both directions.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 20, 2012

(Mar. 20, 2012  3:14 AM)Brood Wrote: You can pretty much see in in the CM at 0:09.They LOOK familiar but now its sure that the prongs will not magically fit through the "gaps" between the wheels for sure.Guess the zero-G series are all capable of spinning in both directions.

What ? Your second sentence seems to completely refute the last one. What will determine whether they are dual-spin is the presence of a wall. You also must not forget the icon on the package of BBG-03 which possibly indicates only one spin rotation.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Toto Sakigami - Mar. 20, 2012

Personally, I am somewhat rather scared for these newer versions of beyblade. It scares me because this could drastically change the way one has to beyblade, based off the new techniques.