World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Mar. 14, 2012

It looks like the top of a wide Brilliant Diamond Cut.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 15, 2012

Guess there will be a "demo" of the zero G series in around the 17th.I may not have enough courage to compete but ill take a close look at the launcher prongs and the size and all those stuff that is unseen.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Jaygrazer - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 15, 2012  3:58 AM)Brood Wrote: Guess there will be a "demo" of the zero G series in around the 17th.I may not have enough courage to compete but ill take a close look at the launcher prongs and the size and all those stuff that is unseen.

Is that so? Take your iPhone man. We need those pics :3

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - TheHentist - Mar. 15, 2012

Here's a big update in Zero-G as they have posted another video in their YouTube channel Smile

1. Official Name: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G Series
2. The "penalty pocket" in the Zero-G stadium is called the Outer Hole (?)
3. You can still use parts from the Original MFB series and customize them with the Zero-G beys (I think this was agreed upon)
4. Sharp bottoms are placed in the defense types because it produces less to no motion on the bey even if the stadium is moving.
5. Defense bottoms are placed in the stamina types as they will be thrown around the stadium by motion or by hits from an opposing bey.
6. Based on the prongs on the Zero-G light launcher, it has the same kind as you would see from previous MFB launchers so our launchers still have use.
7. CF's flat portion is similar to WF IMO.
8. Shinobi Salamander has a Metal Stone Face.
9. Samurai Ifraid's motif is based on Genjuu (any source? can't find any...)

I think this is going to be a good series Smile

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 15, 2012

Hmm, very interesting, the typings make a lot more sense with the video of them in action, and that should resolve some questions about the shooter, too.

By the way, as your embed thingy is broken (we use BBCode not HTML), here's the direct link for everyone in the mean time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PR-VyxqtY

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Hazel - Mar. 15, 2012

That video really makes me quite excited for this new metagame, even if the launcher thing looks even more atrocious.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 15, 2012

But look, he was using that weird cylinder structure as the handle there!

Which raises the question, what was being gripped in the picture we have?

It is a mystery

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - TheHentist - Mar. 15, 2012

I think I can see knotches on the Zero-G LL where you can place a grip handle but then again, it feels like a sniper launcher Tired

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 15, 2012

Ah, thanks for the video. Smile

I'll expect this site to be attacked by fifty different testing threads per minute. This is outstanding.

(Mar. 15, 2012  5:50 AM)th!nk Wrote: By the way, as your embed thingy is broken (we use BBCode not HTML), here's the direct link for everyone in the mean time: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M6PR-VyxqtY

Fixed Grin

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Justaway - Mar. 15, 2012

Thanks for the video..
After seeing that, I feel like Zero-G will be a good series. At least, Ifraid does look better than Pegasus Tongue_out_wink
The stone faces also seem nice.
Somehow, that stadium seems less wobbly than it looked in the first post.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Shabalabadoo - Mar. 15, 2012

We all better start doing shoulder fly's, haha.

Anyone else dissapointed about the compatability with MFB? I wanted Zero-G to be its own thing.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Justaway - Mar. 15, 2012

TBH I am happy that its compatible. Although it is only the track and bottom that is compatible, it will still allow a lot more options to be tested.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Cannon - Mar. 15, 2012

The English one is also out.

Constellations > Mythical Beasts. Grin

So the MFB manga continues along with the new Series... anyway, thanks for the update Smile

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - njrk97 - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 15, 2012  7:31 AM)BlackOutCannon Wrote:

The English one is also out.

Constellations > Mythical Beasts. Grin

Constellation = Mythical beast
cause aren't most constellation based of mythologies

these are still pretty cool the new stadium is interesting and the new bey look great and with the new stadium previous outclassed part may become top tier

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - beybladetiggy - Mar. 15, 2012

Thanks you guys.My only question is why do the beys look the same when it comes in design.Like ifraid and shinobi

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Ascath - Mar. 15, 2012

I know that the stadium would be illegal but can we use the beys in tourneys.

Unless I have missed something, yes you can use the beys in tournaments.
@BlackOutCannon:
Bit-Beasts>Constellations XD

(Mar. 15, 2012  10:23 AM)Eragon Wrote: I know that the stadium would be illegal but can we use the beys in tourneys.

Nothing about the legality is certain yet, and it's entirely possible that the stadium may end up being legal.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Clonetos - Mar. 15, 2012

I saw what ifraid looked like I almost did a double take MAN thats a ferocious beast Im loving the mythical beast motif first astrology now we delve into mythology Oh im excited!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - No.1wizhardy - Mar. 15, 2012

ewww! they look ugly! why cant we stay with pegasis and ldrago!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2012

(Mar. 15, 2012  5:46 AM)TheHentist Wrote: Here's a big update in Zero-G as they have posted another video in their YouTube channel Smile

1. Official Name: Metal Fight Beyblade Zero-G Series
2. The "penalty pocket" in the Zero-G stadium is called the Outer Hole (?)
3. You can still use parts from the Original MFB series and customize them with the Zero-G beys (I think this was agreed upon)
4. Sharp bottoms are placed in the defense types because it produces less to no motion on the bey even if the stadium is moving.
5. Defense bottoms are placed in the stamina types as they will be thrown around the stadium by motion or by hits from an opposing bey.
6. Based on the prongs on the Zero-G light launcher, it has the same kind as you would see from previous MFB launchers so our launchers still have use.
7. CF's flat portion is similar to WF IMO.
8. Shinobi Salamander has a Metal Stone Face.
9. Samurai Ifraid's motif is based on Genjuu (any source? can't find any...)

I think this is going to be a good series Smile

All of this was actually known already. There are even article stubs for both Samurai Ifraid and Shinobi Salamander on Beywiki with all this information, as well as a general Beyblade Zero-G article too.

This video really does not show anything we did not know, except a very little part about the Zero-G Light Launcher. Everything else is something TAKARA-TOMY is really too late in showing us, but some Japanese Bladers might not have found the information and the pictures we have yet, so for them it teaches them something.

(Mar. 15, 2012  5:57 AM)th!nk Wrote: But look, he was using that weird cylinder structure as the handle there!

Which raises the question, what was being gripped in the picture we have?

It is a mystery

I already posted many times that there was a Launcher Grip attached to that Zero-G Light Launcher. Read what I write ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Sniper - Mar. 15, 2012

Is anyone else excited to see how M145 will act like with these guys ha! Not to mention that stadium

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 15, 2012

I also like the narrator saying : "Of course, previous Metal Fight Beyblade parts are still compatible." How "of course" : have you never heard of HMS before ?