World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Arupaeo - Mar. 12, 2012

(Mar. 11, 2012  5:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: It would not make much sense for them to keep putting 4D system things on something that isn't the 4D system, really... and, not even "a few" were usable. Exactly one was, and even it was a considerable failure.

I'm not certain that "a considerable failure" is at all fair. B:D has seen it's way into the winner's circle more than a few times...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 12, 2012

(Mar. 12, 2012  1:24 AM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Mar. 11, 2012  5:12 PM)Hazel Wrote: It would not make much sense for them to keep putting 4D system things on something that isn't the 4D system, really... and, not even "a few" were usable. Exactly one was, and even it was a considerable failure.

I'm not certain that "a considerable failure" is at all fair. B: D has seen it's way into the winner's circle more than a few times...

Only because people didn't counter it adequately/it was against other B: D's. Bearings in the same spin direction creates issues with spin interruption, especially with something like Phantom.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - kbuno50 - Mar. 12, 2012

If B : D wins in a tournament, it is most likely luck or most people are scared to use attack types.

EDIT: We should get back on topic about Zero-G, not B : D.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 12, 2012

OR some crazy japanese daddies buys millions of B:D and choose the one with perfect stabilzation and perfect synergy with the face bolt AND perfect positioning of B:D to the metal wheel.Though this is a whole different story.

Back to the topic:I dont think CS will be useful in Zero G.Actually i dont think ALL rubber tips will work defensive.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 12, 2012

Post removed (Only a rumour. Didn't read other threads)

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 12, 2012

I already made the mistake of posting this in random thoughts. Don't repeat after me.

Also, purely baseless rumors.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - th!nk - Mar. 12, 2012

That list has been around for a while, it's still considered to be merely a rumor. I'd suggest pming Kai-v for that kind of thing in future as we don't like exposing people to that kind of thing. That's if she's willing to help you guys out but I am not a mindreader.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - ~Mana~ - Mar. 12, 2012

Oh, sorry. I don't generally read the Random Thoughts. I can never keep up. Ignore me completely :L

Edit: I've hidden the post up above. Sorry for any trouble I may have caused.

Just remove the text with unconfirmed stuff and the link :p Easy mistake. I'm glad to see you checking the legitimacy of things anyway. Smile

(Mar. 12, 2012  6:23 PM)th!nk Wrote: Just remove the text with unconfirmed stiff and the link :p Easy mistake. I'm glad to see you checking the legitimacy of things anyway. Smile

Okay, have done. I thought it was a bit weird anyway. A user was renaming all the pages, so I checked it over. It was the first time I'd seen that list, since I never check "Random Thoughts" since I post something, and can never find it or any replies after it :L

Nobody wants to see that many 230 tracks anyway. And C145 in a bowl stadium...

Anyway, thanks for understanding my mistake Smile

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Brood - Mar. 13, 2012

Since i am SO curious I might as well fetch corocoro in around midnight today lol.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 13, 2012

To anyone who, for some reason, would only look at this topic, check this other thread too :
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Salamander-Ifraid-Thin-Chrome-New-Customizability-of-Beyblade-Zero-G

Look for my second post on that page as well, it explains the whole customizability of this new series.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2012

Apparently all Zero-G Faces are actually called Stone Faces. And that is why you randomly get Metal Stone Faces ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 14, 2012

That is quite strange but cool, thank you for the update Kai-V!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Mar. 14, 2012

That's weird considering that they don't all look like stone, but oh well.

So all parts have been confirmed now!

Stone Face (Or Metal Stone Face)
Chrome Wheel (and possibly Thin Chrome)
Crystal Wheel
Track
Bottom

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Kai-V - Mar. 14, 2012

Seeing these pictures, it really seems like normal clear polycarbonate, so I do not know why they would change the name to "Stone Face" :
http://pub.ne.jp/purasen4188/?entry_id=4208116

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Mar. 14, 2012

(Mar. 14, 2012  9:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Seeing these pictures, it really seems like normal clear polycarbonate, so I do not know why they would change the name to "Stone Face" :
http://pub.ne.jp/purasen4188/?entry_id=4208116
Maybe because of the texture? Doesn't it kind of look like stone?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Mar. 14, 2012

Darn, I was hoping for an actual stone, hah. Seems to have a few imperfections to mimic stone however, so that's nice.

The first picture shows Shinobi Salamander, who has a Metal Stone Face. Look at the third image instead : that is just some very smooth and clean plastic, nothing really "stone-ish" or even that imperfect.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Raigeko13 - Mar. 14, 2012

Yes, I was referring to the Metal Stone face. Not to the others, I can tell the difference between them, hah.

But you know that the others are called Stone Faces too ?

That I did not know.. Odd for them to be calling them all Stone Faces. It could be due to the shape, as it is somewhat similar to a jewel, and jewels are technically stones.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Annoying-Fork - Mar. 14, 2012

Which type of gemstone does that shape make Most example of? Topaz? Sapphire? Tourmaline?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Ga' - Mar. 14, 2012

Gemstone type =/= Shape

It's the type of cut, to be specific. I'm pretty sure this name was not meant to be fully analyzed unless TT hinted to some importance of the name.

Again I post way below my mental focusing level...... Thank you for pointing out that mistake.