World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Nuts - Feb. 18, 2012

Awww, the "主人公" Has been changed T______T you can see it through BB18libra's youtube video. AWW GINGKA!!!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  3:43 AM)Ankh Wrote: Awww, the "主人公" Has been changed T______T you can see it through BB18libra's youtube video. AWW GINGKA!!!

That is quite old news. Also, this topic is in the Beyblade General forum, which is only for hobby-related threads. If you want to discuss the Zero-G anime or manga, then use the topic for it which is in the Beyblade Anime and Manga forum.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Akasumi - Feb. 18, 2012

As we can see the incredible evolution with Beyblades is just begining...The stadium is so complex that you'll HAVE to get all the new beys coming up with Zero-G. I am also looking forward to what the new series has to offer,...Such as ie. new Zero-g parts, 4D Enhancements, more accesories, and most of all, new competition. I give a definte thumbs-up to our newcomer,.....Beyblade Zero-G!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - tNBlader - Feb. 18, 2012

reminds me when i had to play on a metal wok

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Hale Tenebrae - Feb. 18, 2012

Interesting.

I like this, but I wonder how that stadium is going to stay in one place, as it wobbles around so much.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - PhantomKid - Feb. 18, 2012

that is true it should go around everywhere. Lucellus is right.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - JBladerMS - Feb. 18, 2012

The stadium will mostly tilt around, not move. It's like a kind of "lever effect." The stadium will only move if something smashes against the wall but it won't move much, even then.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Dread★Shooter - Feb. 19, 2012

I think it was designed when a Takara-tomy employee broke his Beystadium and used a plastic wok instead. The way the stadium moves make anything low,wide or imbalanced useless. Metagame will be dominated by 230s and TH170s.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Ultra - Feb. 19, 2012

Er in a moving stadium I really doubt high tracks like those will last long.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Dread★Shooter - Feb. 19, 2012

Well, at least it wont scrape itself to death, so higher tracks probably will be *slightly* better.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 19, 2012

I think you are ignoring part of the physics involved.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 19, 2012

To me it seems like the Phantom wheel and L-Drago Destroy inspired the system's design. I apologize if Takara had already stated such things.

With the face of ifrit and metal on top of course.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Dashy - Feb. 20, 2012

This is so cooolGasp The best stadium ever! I`m saving money for that thingXD

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 20, 2012

Just to say, it is on purpose that there are Sharp tips in Defense : apparently, Defense types in Zero-G will require sharp tips, while Zero-G Stamina types will need "Defense" Bottoms.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Jaygrazer - Feb. 20, 2012

(Feb. 20, 2012  3:03 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Just to say, it is on purpose that there are Sharp tips in Defense : apparently, Defense types in Zero-G will require sharp tips, while Zero-G Stamina types will need "Defense" Bottoms.

Makes sense. Stamina needs heavy wheel and little movement, while Defense needs stamina to survive attacks. And with that moving stadium, they need it more than ever...

But sharp tips have very bad balance ...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - -Vulcan- - Feb. 20, 2012

http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-11169633552-11804184586.html
So, I guess MFB and Zero G are cross compatible then?

(Feb. 20, 2012  7:25 PM)-Vulcan- Wrote: http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-11169633552-11804184586.html
So, I guess MFB and Zero G are cross compatible then?

I already posted that in the Samurai Ifraid topic, yes ... Both Track and Bottom should work with regular Faces and everything.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Rexdrey - Feb. 22, 2012

this sounds intresting . high hopes for the mew beyblade zero g looks awesome

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 23, 2012

I'm going to laugh if this series gets to have light versions of Samurai and whatnot, in future releases....

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Omega12 - Feb. 23, 2012

Oh gosh, don't even say that. I hope light wheels go and die and never come back.

(I still love my 4 light wheels, i keep them in a box under my bed.)

Light wheels would not even work with this system though.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 23, 2012

Can everyone watch the video in the first post before posting ? Seriously, I should not have to erase so many messages that were about someone being lazy and not watching it yet.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - TheBladerin - Feb. 26, 2012

Sorry but I don't understand anything about you talking. What is Zero-G?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - JBladerMS - Feb. 26, 2012

I don't see why people wouldn't look at the video, honestly. It gives you an EPLICIT, DETAILED view of the new series. Have people no curiosity?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Switchblade - Feb. 26, 2012

(Feb. 26, 2012  2:34 PM)TheBladerin Wrote: Sorry but I don't understand anything about you talking. What is Zero-G?

Ugh. We already discussed this man, you've got to read! Go to page one and read kai-v's post Tired