World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Arupaeo - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  5:23 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  5:20 PM)Arupaeo Wrote: Looks to me like the red launcher is in left-spin position while the black launcher is in right-spin.

The red launcher appears to only have one entry point for a ripcord. The black launcher doesn't have enough contrast to make such a statement.

I do not actually see whatever you are seeing.

Zoom into the picture at about 300%, it becomes much easier to see where the ripcords are inserted into the launchers.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Enzoxs - Feb. 16, 2012

I really hate that stadium, like everyone else has said, the rolling gimmick will just result in stupid self-KO's and depleting the beyblade's spin. I'm also assuming that the rolling gimmick will render sharp tips almost usless.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - PhantomKid - Feb. 16, 2012

You're right the stadium really isn't that cool. I just hope it has modes even though most likely not.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 16, 2012

So you watched that side scene in the video, and you found that totally boring ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 16, 2012

Seems like the complaints are making less and less sense. Unless the product really is a final model and not a prototype.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - miztechwizard - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  7:15 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: I really hate that stadium, like everyone else has said, the rolling gimmick will just result in stupid self-KO's and depleting the beyblade's spin. I'm also assuming that the rolling gimmick will render sharp tips almost usless.

Care to elaborate? If the beyblade stays in the center i can't see it being thrown out by a beyblade that moves so fast that end up KOing itself.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Bleik - Feb. 16, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  1:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  5:29 AM)To Wrote: The gimmick of that stadium is akin to the stuff many users on this forum criticize the Hasbro gimmick lines for. I seriously hope it isn't the central stadium for the Zero-G line.

There are still considerable differences that does not make the Zero-G Stadium Attack Type so similar to Hasbro's stadiums. If it were just BB-1xx in the regular line of Metal Fight Beyblade, yes, it would be absolutely weird, but if this is the new step, whether backwards or forward, that Beyblade is taking as a whole, then that is just it, a new standard stadium. Hasbro's BeyStadiums are visibly restrictive within the Metal Fight Beyblade line, while these are totally meant for a whole new type of play since the tops also have designs more or less based on the fact that they will be turning in a swaying stadium.

An image of the new launchers, possibly with a Launcher Grip attached to them, but I do not know. The two Beyblades are also unknown, which is why I do not want to mention them ...
http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11166488225-11797499009.html
I dont think there are attached launcher grips from what I can see but the beyblade on the left's MW looks like Fusion

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - KuroKitsune - Feb. 17, 2012

I dont belive this page has been posted yet but here: http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/zero_g/index.html loving the new signs for the types

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Uwik - Feb. 17, 2012

That kind of confirmed the compatibility issue of Track + Bottom with MFBs.

EDIT: Well, the Bottom part at least. Hopefully the Track as well.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - KuroKitsune - Feb. 17, 2012

track shape seems to be compatible.The ? bottom is probably cf. im confused, is d and wd stamina pieces and s and bs defence?

Just noticed there is a recolor of ifried in the top images, Start Dash Set recolor possibly ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 17, 2012

Man, TAKARA-TOMY graphics again­. Hasbro's are kid's play compared to them.

To translate the stamina schema briefly, it says that there are Stadium Out Areas, Zero-G Attack Areas, and a Stamina Area in the middle. It is good because I thought Stamina types would be inexistent or really incapacitated in Zero-G Stadiums ...

And yes, that recolour could be the one from the Start Dash Set.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - TenshouTsubasa - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 16, 2012  7:59 PM)miztechwizard Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:15 PM)Enzoxs Wrote: I really hate that stadium, like everyone else has said, the rolling gimmick will just result in stupid self-KO's and depleting the beyblade's spin. I'm also assuming that the rolling gimmick will render sharp tips almost usless.

Care to elaborate? If the beyblade stays in the center i can't see it being thrown out by a beyblade that moves so fast that end up KOing itself.
That stadium wobbles. If one blade is shot on a side of the stadium or someone's attack type (moving) bey flies around the stadium, the bey will not stay in the middle of the stadium as it couldn't stay in the middle of the stadium.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Janstarblast - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  4:22 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Man, TAKARA-TOMY graphics again­. Hasbro's are kid's play compared to them.

To translate the stamina schema briefly, it says that there are Stadium Out Areas, Zero-G Attack Areas, and a Stamina Area in the middle. It is good because I thought Stamina types would be inexistent or really incapacitated in Zero-G Stadiums ...

And yes, that recolour could be the one from the Start Dash Set.

Hm, nice...
Even I thought of Stamina types before, but I wonder how would they actually stay in the center; unless those modified tips actually keep them there. Smile
But still, this is good news for people!
Woot?! Why would TT put BS and S for Defense?! OK, it doesn't matter actually...

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - BlacK PhoeniX - Feb. 17, 2012

Having watched the video a couple of times I must admit I am looking forward to this, I can understand people's reservations towards a gimmicky "swaying" (for lack of a better term) stadium, but I believe that it will mean new tactics and ideas and bring bak more of an element of luck to the game, sure we will hav the staple atk>stam>def>atk triangle but I don't believe it will b as prominent as it has been in the past, I think that we will see new shooting techniques too rather than just the ones we hav at present

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - ~Mana~ - Feb. 17, 2012

Strange how the word "Beyblade" isn't on the logo. The wording across the top just says "Zero-G".

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Dark_Mousy - Feb. 17, 2012

Personally im wondering how this will affect the metagame. Will the new stadiums be incorporated or will we stick with the classic BB10? Will we use both MFB and Zero G? Wonder if they will continue to make MFB?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - miztechwizard - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  4:29 PM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote:
(Feb. 16, 2012  7:59 PM)miztechwizard Wrote:

That stadium wobbles. If one blade is shot on a side of the stadium or someone's attack type (moving) bey flies around the stadium, the bey will not stay in the middle of the stadium as it couldn't stay in the middle of the stadium.

The beystadium wobbles "around" the center, what means that the closer to the center the beyblade is, the less noticeable the wobbling gets (lever principle - closer to the edge, more effective the force).
Unless of course that the fusion wheel scrapes the floor.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - BeybladeExtreme - Feb. 17, 2012

This has probably already been answered but I can't find it...Do the Red dots on the beys have any significance ?

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 17, 2012

(Feb. 17, 2012  8:20 PM)BeybladeExtreme Wrote: This has probably already been answered but I can't find it...Do the Red dots on the beys have any significance ?

They are "crystals". That is all we know.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 18, 2012

Hmm, I was actually hoping this would have nothing to do with MFB. Unhappy

I think they could do so much more if it wasn't associated with MFB.

Well, hopefully it's only the Bottoms.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 18, 2012

I hope you're joking, on what more it could do without MFB. We have a new system that is cross-compatible, more than likely.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - JBladerMS - Feb. 18, 2012

Thanks for the image, Bio!

S and BS are listed as defense bottoms because they were used for defense beyblades very early in MFB, such as Libra DF145BS. That's my guess, at least.

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - ~Mana~ - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  1:26 AM)JBladerMS Wrote: S and BS are listed as defense bottoms because they were used for defense beyblades very early in MFB, such as Libra DF145BS. That's my guess, at least.

Or TAKARA-TOMY messed up and put the boxes in the wrong places. Either one is fine Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Shabalabadoo - Feb. 18, 2012

(Feb. 18, 2012  12:30 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I hope you're joking, on what more it could do without MFB. We have a new system that is cross-compatible, more than likely.

No, I wasn't joking at all

RE: Beyblade Zero-G Series. - Arupaeo - Feb. 18, 2012

There's a lot of testing and exploration left to do before we all know for sure how the game will move forward. Keep hope alive! ;p