World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Blazeburn - Feb. 10, 2012

I think even if it is aimed at older audiences,little kids will still play it because they tend to like acting mature (even though their not)

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 10, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  11:20 PM)Blazeburn Wrote: I think even if it is aimed at older audiences,little kids will still play it because they tend to like acting mature (even though their not)
That is exactly what I was thinking, also if kids see that it's Beyblade they will automatically adapt to a more mature series anyway.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 10, 2012

A toy series will eventually appeal to more mature demographics. Why is this age thing still being talked about?

What I want is a truly, long lasting and durable top. But it is relatively moot so...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Arupaeo - Feb. 10, 2012

"Bordering political"? How on Earth do you interpret anything in the current discussion in that manner?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 11, 2012

I'll edit that out. Sorry.

Are there any topics related to Zero G that can be started in advance to it's release? Which is outside the general discussion?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Raigeko13 - Feb. 11, 2012

(Feb. 10, 2012  7:05 PM)th!nk Wrote: ...

Anyway, I'm just hoping their idea of "mature" isn't "SKATEBOARDS AND BMX".

Please, just nothing that is all gimmicky with "THIS IS SUPER COOL AND WE HAVE A CAMERA SO YEAH WE'RE COOL AND WE HAVE REALLY COOL LOOKING TOPS BUYBUYBUY LETS GO SKATEBOARD"
I just want something that's quality, not something that is a tryhard.
Because no one likes a tryhard.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 11, 2012

I hope zero g beys have less recoil, a couple days ago, I was battling with my brother and he hit my bey so hard mass recoil was produced; my bey hit both walls of my stadium and flew out, and I wasn't even using a bey that was top-tier recoil.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Raigeko13 - Feb. 11, 2012

yes, let's have more circles that grind against each other
funfunfun

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - kbuno50 - Feb. 11, 2012

Rai

duoduoduoduo lowrecoillowrecoil

I'd want more recoil for (hasbro-sounding like quote -> "radical battles that lead to intense stadium outs").

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 11, 2012

(Feb. 11, 2012  12:22 AM)kbuno50 Wrote: Rai

duoduoduoduo lowrecoillowrecoil

I'd want more recoil for (hasbro-sounding like quote -> "radical battles that lead to intense stadium outs").
Don't get me wrong now, I love recoil as much as the next guy, I just want a few beys that have less recoil than others, for more grinding as rai previously stated.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Meltex - Feb. 11, 2012

I may be mistaken, but this series could just be your good old fashioned cash grab. From what I've seen, the moving stadium and it's effect on the beybattles is pure shock factor. You can buy it and then figure out it's a joke, but you've bought it already. I for one am sad to see products like this happen. I strongly feel that beyblade would be a thousand times better if TT and hasbro weren't so worried about profit. Obviously this is wishful thinking. Oh well. Zero garbage.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hazel - Feb. 11, 2012

Toy and anime series are about money - first, foremost, and always.

There are no exceptions.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Clonetos - Feb. 11, 2012

of course its about money thats how businesses work no money means no beys its us the consumer who must determine whether this is a hit or miss til then we can only hope for the best and if it fails so be it.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Janstarblast - Feb. 11, 2012

Uh, I missed out on important updates here, and I am sorry if this post seems to be focused on partly-correct info... Smile
The association of types with certain elements has seemed to be an interesting concept to me, but of course there are a few other brands which failed to do justice to this concept. I can think of Battle Strikers, as others already mentioned, and also of Bakugan... Then again, Bakugan didn't have specific types related to specific elements...

But well, it seems alright. I do not expect to see these element names affect beyblade in general, as it would still remain the same, but with a small addition to its name... Its how I see it.
I just hope they do not have specific parts for specific elements, though. I mean, a part that would be common for all beys belonging to the same element. Looking at the announced releases though, this doesn't seem to be possible.

As for beys getting more mature, I'd like to see what TT is looking to do...
Are they trying to make beyblade more than just a game or something? If yes, I wish these new toys help me understand Physics better. Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Blazeburn - Feb. 11, 2012

I agree with you,Janstarblast. Elements and beyblades combined will be pretty cool. Although I think that only some beys will have their own element though (like Dranzer and Dragoon and stuff).

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Brood - Feb. 12, 2012

So the zero G series beys will have myth creatures as motif? Awsome I hope theres a leviathan based bey.If so it will be my signiture bey for sure lol.
Btw I heard Adachi Takafumi on the 4D Dragonis guide that his new theme for the new bey manga will be "fire" so its pretty much comfirmed that this ifrit bey is for the main protagonist.Many of you may not know but there was a series of B-daman called Crash B-daman which has the B-damans represent Myth creatures.Amazingly the main protagonist B-Daman is called Magnum Ifrit.Is TT trying to pull the same idea again?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 12, 2012

Can you show me where in the Strongest Dragonis 4D Guide Adachi Takafumi revealed this ?

Here on page 53
sorry not theme its "key word"

(Feb. 12, 2012  2:26 AM)Leviath Wrote: Here on page 53
sorry not theme its "key word"

And that talks about the next Beyblade manga ?

Oh sorry I forgot the traslation:
Q4:What will happen in the final chapter and the next bey manga after that!?
Adachi's response:
I would like to illustrate the final chapter about friendship over battles.Along with that Im thinking about a new bey story!!The keyword is "Fire"!!I cant say anything else but please keep yourself excited!!

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Blazeburn - Feb. 12, 2012

I dont think elements will have much relvance in the toys themselves, apart from the design.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 12, 2012

Would "Thin Chrome" be a part of this element deal?

(Feb. 12, 2012  4:11 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: Would "Thin Chrome" be a part of this element deal?

Since it is applied to all Boosters known, I think it is actually related with the new system if there is one, the composition of the new pieces.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - LeonTempest - Feb. 12, 2012

Ok. so a new manga is a good sign. But will this be a full new series, or a sub series?

TT was in charge of Bdamon and Bdamon Crash correct? I guess it is just a reference to thier other work. Companies do that somethines, it is actualy kind of neat IMO

Adachi Takafumi has no time at all to simultaneously draw two manga, so he would have to abandon one of the two.