World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Zero G. - ashton pinto - Feb. 04, 2012

(Jan. 12, 2012  8:54 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Jan. 12, 2012  8:53 PM)Ryu-X Wrote: Anyway, at least Beyblade is ending with just the 4D era. I'm glad to hear that.

What ? There is no end of Beyblade anywhere near, there is no news about Metal Fight Beyblade ending at all.
thats really great if it happens...........

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - ポケモンベイブレードR - Feb. 04, 2012

Hope this new series is gonna be great.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  12:04 PM)ポケモンベイブレードR Wrote: Hope this new series is gonna be great.
I hope so still going to miss MFB if it's not part of it T_T, but out with the old in with the new right Smile Kai-v did say they announced a forth season, so doesn't that make it sound connected to MFB somehow??? They didn't say seventh season, which ideally, if you count the plastics generation, it would be seven. So why not count the old series?????

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hazel - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  2:49 PM)bladermax Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  12:04 PM)ポケモンベイブレードR Wrote: Hope this new series is gonna be great.
I hope so still going to miss MFB if it's not part of it T_T, but out with the old in with the new right Smile Kai-v did say they announced a forth season, so doesn't that make it sound connected to MFB somehow??? They didn't say seventh season, which ideally, if you count the plastics generation, it would be seven. So why not count the old series?????

...because MFB is not part of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade... that is why we did not say "seventh season".

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:04 PM)Hazel Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  2:49 PM)bladermax Wrote:

...because MFB is not part of Bakuten Shoot Beyblade... that is why we did not say "seventh season".
So it's not made by the same creator?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hazel - Feb. 04, 2012

It is, but that does not mean MFB is a continuation or even a part of the Bakuten Shoot continuity...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - kouji - Feb. 04, 2012

I have a question...
Someone posted this picture - but it kinda did not make into a discussion here...
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-11134590867-11732236537.html

Isn't the "light" thingy a little bit similar to those:
http://www.bbcwdistributors.com/store/images/P/H369100000.jpg ??

And please, don't flame me - I'm just curious.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:45 PM)kouji Wrote: I have a question...
Someone posted this picture - but it kinda did not make into a discussion here...
http://ameblo.jp/papitan-fumitan/image-11134590867-11732236537.html

Isn't the "light" thingy a little bit similar to those:
http://www.bbcwdistributors.com/store/images/P/H369100000.jpg ??

And please, don't flame me - I'm just curious.

I actually did refute every comment that these would be Stealth Battlers. Do not mix Hasbro with TAKARA-TOMY.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - LeonTempest - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  5:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The way TT is marketing Zero G is axtualy very ingenious. By leaving 99% of the truth in the mist, curiousity in fans and non fans alike will peak, and everyone will want to buy these new products. To top it off, "Zero G" gives off the "cool-name" effect.

TAKARA-TOMY is not actually marketing Zero G right now, hah. One shop chose to post this information early, but the only thing TAKARA-TOMY advertised was the Zero G Stadium Attack Type. Kids do not even know if there are new Beyblades for it or anything. To them, it was just like us a few weeks ago when we thought Beyblade Zero G was only a stadium.

I will not disagree, but I wont completely agree with you either. Usually, when information from a toy company is "leaked by accident" from a 3rd party of some kind, it isn't really "by accident." Infer what you will by this, but do keep in mind that we havent heard of TT getting upset about this leaked information...

I am sure that whether or not TT intended for the leak, they are loving its effects regardless.

One last thing to note is that the shop advertising Zero G was seen before the stadium itself was premired by TT, and TT was treaing thier showing of the Zero G stadium as a 1st look type of appearance

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:14 PM)Hazel Wrote: It is, but that does not mean MFB is a continuation or even a part of the Bakuten Shoot continuity...
It's hard to tell, if you look at both when they are by the lake in metal fusion, doesn't it look just like the park by the bridge in the 1st season of Beyblade?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - th!nk - Feb. 05, 2012

There are a lot of references to Bakuten Shoot in MFB (Not only the fact some Bakuten Shoot Posters and things make appearances in the background of the anime, even in the beyblades themselves: Left Spinning Dragons, Whales with Sharp Rubber Tips, and even rivals with different forms of similar animals (Eastern/Western Dragons vs Horses with Wings or Horns), however these are basically just "easter eggs" thrown in for older viewers, at most.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 05, 2012

(Feb. 05, 2012  2:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: There are a lot of references to Bakuten Shoot in MFB (Not only the fact some Bakuten Shoot Posters and things make appearances in the background of the anime, even in the beyblades themselves: Left Spinning Dragons, Whales with Sharp Rubber Tips, and even rivals with different forms of similar animals (Eastern/Western Dragons vs Horses with Wings or Horns), however these are basically just "easter eggs" thrown in for older viewers, at most.
Oh, ok, I did notice A LOT of Easter eggs in MFB, such as, the GB145 (Easter egg to draciels bearings in his bey), VariAries (kind of like dronzer[am i spelling that right?] old attack ring), and many more.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 05, 2012

...Isn't Variares really just a pumped up 4D Wing Defenser/Attacker? Sans the comically flawed design which immediately failed the Wing series. I have no clue what this has to do with Zero-G though.

I don't really anticipate very many Bakuten Shoot references in the Zero-G series. Besides the ones in obviously the earliest releases.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Dual - Feb. 08, 2012

This looks pretty cool but personally I can't wait for MFB to end. Partially because I would love to see what they come up with next (beyblade rubber smash! Lol) and partially because I hate MFB. But I would like to see what they do with Zero G

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - th!nk - Feb. 08, 2012

Guardian Reviser (BBG-10) is probably the coolest name for a spinning top ever, and I want one already.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - TenshouTsubasa - Feb. 08, 2012

Is Zero G series share the same system ( CW, MW, Track etc) with MFB?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Ultra - Feb. 08, 2012

We don't know whether it will or not yet.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - blah - Feb. 08, 2012

(Feb. 08, 2012  9:02 AM)天翔翼 TenshouYoku Wrote: Is Zero G series share the same system ( CW, MW, Track etc) with MFB?

Sigh, this has already been asked many times.
If we knew, then it would already be posted.

Also, try searching next time.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Omega12 - Feb. 09, 2012

To me the Zero G beys look like they use the same system Vari Ares uses.

/end unofficial opinion.

I still think the two systems are compatible, but if they are not it would be cool!
Were Plastics and HMS compatible?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 09, 2012

(Feb. 09, 2012  1:20 AM)Omega12 Wrote: To me the Zero G beys look like they use the same system Vari Ares uses.

/end unofficial opinion.
I still think the two systems are compatible, but if they are not it would be cool!
Were Plastics and HMS compatible?
That's not that cool because people with MFB will just have a collection of non-competitive carp. Plus the fact that if the new beys are backwards compatible they will provide more possibilities and better combos.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hyper27 - Feb. 09, 2012

If the two systems are not compatible, the newer system will take over and the MFB's will not be held at competitions anymore or will get less popular, which is not good for the manufacturer. I doubt it will happen.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 09, 2012

(Feb. 09, 2012  2:38 AM)Hyper27 Wrote: If the two systems are not compatible, the newer system will take over and the MFB's will not be held at competitions anymore or will get less popular, which is not good for the manufacturer. I doubt it will happen.
That is exactly what I was thinking, I don't know if most people will be able to let go of MFB after struggling to leave behind the plastics generation. If the new beys aren't backwards compatible that will ruin MFB owners if the tourneys are transferred to zero-g because their collection won't even be competitive anymore.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 09, 2012

We are a free organisation, so there would probably be still quite a few Metal Fight Beyblade tournaments. It is always up to the host, but obviously if nobody has Zero G for a while, events with them cannot really happen. Plastics and HMS are incredibly rarer, but we still get some tournaments for them even outside of Plastics and HMS Rememberance Day.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - CrystalPegasus - Feb. 09, 2012

I was going to say that the new "hexagonal" faces look like the bit chip but that crazy and it might be like the bit protector which has some use because that picture did look a lot like Dranzer. Purely my own crazy wish though.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 09, 2012

I just think that it looks like a hexagonal Face ... No relation can be made with Bit Chips or Bit Protectors ...