World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Hyper27 - Feb. 04, 2012

Now my Opinion of the Zero G Series is changing...All these new things are coming. I thought the whole Zero G series would be played on an attack stadium, but now I am happy I was wrong! Go ahead and Suprise me more! Grin

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Switchblade - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  12:38 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: There's still no confirmed association with season 4 and Zero G. But, as a response to what you said, the reason I'm interested in the Metal Stone Faces is because it's something that was in MFB so who knows the connections. It's good to see you (-r avatar, haha) again though!
Metal stone faces????

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Lynxx - Feb. 04, 2012

Ahah. I'm wondering if the Zero G beys will have a a new launcher system.

EDIT: Just read that BBG-05 is a light launcher...

(Feb. 04, 2012  1:25 AM)Lynxx Wrote: Ahah. I'm wondering if the Zero G beys will have a a new launcher system.
I hope so, I just don't have any idea what they'll be XD

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Bey Ninja 14x - Feb. 04, 2012

I'm not sure if this has been asked but if there a whole new function of parts and over powered beys will there be new rules or a whole new different set of rules and will beys will be banned?

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Feb. 04, 2012

(Feb. 04, 2012  4:57 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been asked but if there a whole new function of parts and over powered beys will there be new rules or a whole new different set of rules and will beys will be banned?

It is too soon to start talking as if TAKARA-TOMY would give this series a whole separate and different rulebook, and if they will "allow" Metal Fight Beyblade and Zero G to be played in the same environment. We do not even know if Zero G is not part of Metal Fight Beyblade ...

(Feb. 04, 2012  4:57 AM)Bey Ninja 14x Wrote: I'm not sure if this has been asked but if there a whole new function of parts and over powered beys will there be new rules or a whole new different set of rules and will beys will be banned?
I doubt they will be banned due to the fact that they are both metal, unless, the new zero g series had beys that had upgrades deemed illegal in the MFB series.

If worse comes to worst, we would simply do a new tournament format ...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - LeonTempest - Feb. 04, 2012

The way TT is marketing Zero G is axtualy very ingenious. By leaving 99% of the truth in the mist, curiousity in fans and non fans alike will peak, and everyone will want to buy these new products. To top it off, "Zero G" gives off the "cool-name" effect.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Bey Ninja 14x - Feb. 04, 2012

Ok well it's just a theory

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The way TT is marketing Zero G is axtualy very ingenious. By leaving 99% of the truth in the mist, curiousity in fans and non fans alike will peak, and everyone will want to buy these new products. To top it off, "Zero G" gives off the "cool-name" effect.

TAKARA-TOMY is not actually marketing Zero G right now, hah. One shop chose to post this information early, but the only thing TAKARA-TOMY advertised was the Zero G Stadium Attack Type. Kids do not even know if there are new Beyblades for it or anything. To them, it was just like us a few weeks ago when we thought Beyblade Zero G was only a stadium.

(Feb. 04, 2012  5:43 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  5:15 AM)LeonTempestXIII Wrote: The way TT is marketing Zero G is axtualy very ingenious. By leaving 99% of the truth in the mist, curiousity in fans and non fans alike will peak, and everyone will want to buy these new products. To top it off, "Zero G" gives off the "cool-name" effect.

TAKARA-TOMY is not actually marketing Zero G right now, hah. One shop chose to post this information early, but the only thing TAKARA-TOMY advertised was the Zero G Stadium Attack Type. Kids do not even know if there are new Beyblades for it or anything. To them, it was just like us a few weeks ago when we thought Beyblade Zero G was only a stadium.
Really i thought someone said they were on preorder? Hmm, must've been a typo.

Yes, but what does that have to do with TAKARA-TOMY marketing them ... ?

Oh yeah, my mistake.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Uwik - Feb. 04, 2012

It would be nice if we could have a poll whether Zero G is cross compatible with Metal Fusion Beyblade. Nothing serious, just for fun purposes..

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:20 AM)Uwik Wrote: It would be nice if we could have a poll whether Zero G is cross compatible with Metal Fusion Beyblade. Nothing serious, just for fun purposes..
Sure great idea. I'll create one right now Smile

No, hahaha, I meant in this very thread, in the OP. There's no need to create a new thread for it.

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:23 AM)Uwik Wrote: No, hahaha, I meant in this very thread, in the OP. There's no need to create a new thread for it.
Oh yeah thx for telling me I might have been in violation of the rules *phew*.

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:20 AM)Uwik Wrote: It would be nice if we could have a poll whether Zero G is cross compatible with Metal Fusion Beyblade. Nothing serious, just for fun purposes..

That would at most be after we know what the new Beyblades are like ...

Aaahh, but then after we know what they are like, the poll would've been cheating. Smile

It's just to see what the members' expectations and way of thinking, I guess..

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:27 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

That would at most be after we know what the new Beyblades are like ...
True, it seems like they're keeping zero g strictly confidential.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Annoying-Fork - Feb. 04, 2012

I feel sincere doubt that they're going to make them legally compatible.....

That's a lot to say for a system which its real name remains a mystery.

The leaked image with the "crystal" implies a much different facebolt shape. It could be an illusion created by the perspective used in printing, however.

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:33 AM)Codeine Extorts Wrote: I sincerely doubt they're going to make them legally compatible.....

That's a lot to say for a system which its real name remains a mystery.

The leaked image with the "crystal" implies a much different facebolt shape. It could be an illusion created by the perspective used in printing.
Yes but could other parts be compatible such as the fusion wheel/tip? And while we're on the subject, do you think they'll be as customizable as current MFB beys?

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:38 AM)bladermax Wrote: And while we're on the subject, do you think they'll be as customizable as current MFB beys?

It's a safe assumption for the moment, considering 'Shinobi' is already recycled.

EDIT: Plus the two separate names (Pirates something) + all the Metal Stone Faces

(Feb. 04, 2012  6:39 AM)Uwik Wrote:
(Feb. 04, 2012  6:38 AM)bladermax Wrote: And while we're on the subject, do you think they'll be as customizable as current MFB beys?

It's a safe assumption for the moment, considering 'Shinobi' is already recycled.

EDIT: Plus the two separate names (Pirates something) + all the Metal Stone Faces
Well I hope they are interchangeable because I don't know if I'm ready to let go of my MFB's Uncertain