World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Zero-G Series. (Watch video in first post!) (/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-Series-Watch-video-in-first-post)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - nextgenbladerz - Jan. 26, 2012

if hws and zero g aren't interchangeable that wont be fun, but i guess they will.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Jaygrazer - Jan. 27, 2012

For all sellers who use suppliers, pre-orders have been opened all the way to BBG-09. Lets move it folks!!!!

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Raigeko13 - Jan. 27, 2012

I've seen a few places that are already selling these (well for preorder) and I wasn't expecting such a sudden price gauge... .___.
I mean, I know it takes quite a bit to buy this stuff, but I've bought wholesale before and they're making a little bit too much profit IMO. XD
Anyways, still can't wait to hear more about them. I keep thinking every time I hear "Thin Chrome Booster" something like a YGO card pack, but covered in chrome... Which would be epic. I do wonder if these will actually have chromium on them though. If so, that would lead to chipping, and they would wear down quickly, no?

I was honestly shocked to see this stuff so low...BBP costs more than Samurai Ifreid!

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Real Madrid - Jan. 27, 2012

"Don't judge the book by it's cover" ....
I hope that quotation works for Beyblade Zero G ,, because the names are weird : "Ifreid, Oroja, Fennec, etc." >_<

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Raigeko13 - Jan. 27, 2012

I can see why. From what we (or me at least) assume these will be much lighter and won't be like 4D parts, so less metal with less parts = less cost.

@ Kaskus

If you were thinking when I said "so low", I was referring to the price. I nor anybody else can comment on the quality or naming, as you have stated in your example.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Real Madrid - Jan. 27, 2012

No, my post is not based on your post before hehe XD Peace yo Smile
I believe an opinion is okay, right ?

(Jan. 27, 2012  6:55 AM)Kaskus Wrote: No, my post is not based on your post before hehe XD Peace yo Smile
I believe an opinion is okay, right ?

Its fine bro. Just clarifying in case if it was towards me Smile

Carry on.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - th!nk - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 27, 2012  6:16 AM)Jaygrazer Wrote: I was honestly shocked to see this stuff so low...BBP costs more than Samurai Ifreid!

I was honestly shocked to see the price some people plan to sell them for given how cheap they are, so I think we're on the same ground there!

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Uwik - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 26, 2012  9:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously a new series with Zero G, all new main Beyblades and consequently new characters would not be a fourth season. However, Hasbro really said "fourth season" ...

It is really confusing at the moment whether Zero G follows the Metal Fight Beyblade line.

After the confirmation of the fourth season of Metal Fight Beyblade and the news of Zero G, which coincidentally fits the time frame, wouldn't it be quite safe to assume that Zero G is indeed the fourth season of Metal Fight Beyblade? I mean it's 1+1=2.

Are you hesitant solely because of the different code number system?

I hope that it's cross compatible with the current MFB, even if it's just a fraction of parts (MW or CW or track/bottom).

It would be quite odd having pegasis completely disappear yet carry on with a "fourth season" of the same anime.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Arupaeo - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 26, 2012  1:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...

That being said, damn, if all stadiums had a swaying motion to represent the "Zero G", I think that would definitely require a separate Beypoint System. You would not be talking about the same metagame in any way.

If all of the Zero G stadia are wobbly bowls it makes it very difficult for me to see how skill can overcome luck in dealing with random movements. A separate Beypoint System would seem to make sense to me as well.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 27, 2012  1:21 PM)th!nk Wrote: It would be quite odd having pegasis completely disappear yet carry on with a "fourth season" of the same anime.

Exactly. Hasbro clearly said "fourth season", and this might not be part of the Metal Fight Beyblade series since it seems to be so different and not necessarily involving the Metal Fight Beyblade characters.

Not gonna lie, I'm hoping they'll revive the metal change tip for an early release in this series, assuming it is a new line, seeing as we didn't get one in MFB.

Also, Thin Chrome sounds way too much like "Light Wheel" for me........

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Janstarblast - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 27, 2012  1:54 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jan. 26, 2012  1:29 PM)Kai-V Wrote: ...

That being said, damn, if all stadiums had a swaying motion to represent the "Zero G", I think that would definitely require a separate Beypoint System. You would not be talking about the same metagame in any way.

If all of the Zero G stadia are wobbly bowls it makes it very difficult for me to see how skill can overcome luck in dealing with random movements.

I completely agree to that! This would be for the first time where luck would play a bigger role in the game.
At least my old LUCK thread would get revived. Unsmith *joking*
But who knows, someone might find some way to consistently win in this stadium; which would probably count as "skill". Tongue_out

Still gonna say, I love stadium gimmicks and gimmick stadiums. I'm actually pretty excited for this, if the whole series ends up being gimmick stadia.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Jan. 27, 2012

Because of Jaygrazer's post and other things, it seems that some people might have not seen this Bey News post yet ...
http://worldbeyblade.org/Thread-Beyblade-Zero-G-s-first-few-releases

Everything in there is confirmed, there is no question about it, so I do not know what there would be to look out for at this moment. The way the names are translated and written in English is not confirmed though and will probably not be until TAKARA-TOMY starts talking about them.

About the Thin Chrome Booster, I would have expected the Starters to have the same name too. I doubt they are different sorts of Beyblades than the Starters.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Janstarblast - Jan. 27, 2012

(Jan. 27, 2012  3:59 PM)th!nk Wrote: Still gonna say, I love stadium gimmicks and gimmick stadiums. I'm actually pretty excited for this, if the whole series ends up being gimmick stadia.

Yes of course, gimmick stadiums are great! And, I always love Beyblade when you have no control over your bey. That is actually how one must feel while playing beyblade! Joyful_2
In this stadium, even a Storm Capricorne can get rid of a Duo TH170CS.
Wait, Storm Capri... It would jump too well in this stadium...

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Zanon - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 26, 2012  9:24 PM)Kai-V Wrote: Obviously a new series with Zero G, all new main Beyblades and consequently new characters would not be a fourth season. However, Hasbro really said "fourth season" ...

It is really confusing at the moment whether Zero G follows the Metal Fight Beyblade line.
Looks like another reboot to me. B-Daman's already had a few.

By the way, when's the 4D anime supposed to end? I assume these first few Zero G releases won't be getting much, if any animated exposure on television.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Arupaeo - Jan. 29, 2012

Maybe they go into space (ala Zero G) - and so have to leave all of their regular beyblades behind on Earth. That could explain how we get Gingka with no Pegasis...

Ridiculous? Yes. But no more so than any other speculation at this point.

It could be a reboot, but the facts we have that have been written about on this thread would indicate that it is not.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - rockleone7778 - Jan. 29, 2012

can't wait for it to come out i am going to try buying it thanks for the info kai-v

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - Kai-V - Jan. 29, 2012

(Jan. 29, 2012  12:33 AM)Zanon Wrote: Looks like another reboot to me. B-Daman's already had a few.

By the way, when's the 4D anime supposed to end? I assume these first few Zero G releases won't be getting much, if any animated exposure on television.

It is unknown. Technically it should end around the end of March or the beginning of April, however each episode started being cut in half for a few months, so that should theoretically double the length of the series, or at least 1.5 times.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - JBladerMS - Jan. 29, 2012

If I recall correctly, MFB was released a little bit before the anime premiered. Perhaps the same will happen with Zero-G.

RE: Beyblade Zero G Series. - LeonTempest - Jan. 29, 2012

Well you arent wrong. Hasbro did release BMF beys a few months before the anime premire in North America. For TT, what we now call the pre-HWS line was released 1st, then the manga was released shortly after. Then came MFB and then the anime. I dontt know what Sonokong did, but I would guess it has a similar cycle to TT.

Everyday this becomes more and more interesting for me. The idea of having ultimate chaos in a beyblade stadium makes me put faith into this new series. And the mystery behind what this series really is...that is the best part Wink