World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! (/Thread-Selling-Custom-Dranzer-Grip-Driger-G-and-Dranzer-G)

Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Dec. 28, 2011

UK Seller, May Ship Worldwide

All In Good Condition,

Note The Launcher In The Dranzer Grip Is NOT INCLUDED Pay Extra £1 For It

PM ME OFFERS (Reasonable Please)

Dranzer G - SONOKONG
Driger G - Hasbro
Come with the launchers for an extra £1 also.

Dranzer Customize Grip Comes with rubber and is Hasbro
Picture:

[Image: imag0031sn.jpg]

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DeviRules - Dec. 29, 2011

£26? i just want the 2 blades + the 2 launchers + the Ripcords.

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DragoonGT95 - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  1:38 AM)DeviRules Wrote: £26? i just want the 2 blades + the 2 launchers + the Ripcords.

£28 and we have a deal Grin

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DeviRules - Dec. 29, 2011

Could you close this please as they are mine Smile

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DragoonGT95 - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  6:02 PM)DeviRules Wrote: Could you close this please as they are mine Smile

Yeah Smile The Grip had sold too Grin

RE: [SOLD OUT] Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DeviRules - Dec. 29, 2011

cool Smile how much did you sell the grip for?

RE: [SOLD OUT] Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DragoonGT95 - Dec. 29, 2011

(Dec. 29, 2011  6:09 PM)DeviRules Wrote: cool Smile how much did you sell the grip for?

£15 with Driger MS

RE: [SOLD OUT] Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - DeviRules - Dec. 29, 2011

the drigger is mine though Uncertain

RE: [SOLD OUT] Selling Driger G, Dranzer G and Custom Dranzer Grip! - Ga' - Dec. 29, 2011

He said Driger MS, not Driger G. I'm assuming you bought the one in the picture, Driger G, not a Driger MS.

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Jan. 12, 2012

BUMP! Thread still open! Only Dranzer G and Driger G available

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Jan. 31, 2012

BUMP Beyblades still available

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - Ultra - Jan. 31, 2012

Uh that price is kinda unreasonable since you can get them both on eBay NIB. shipping included for cheaper than that.

(Jan. 31, 2012  8:02 PM)Ultra Wrote: Uh that price is kinda unreasonable since you can get them both on eBay NIB. shipping included for cheaper than that.

Ok how much would you pay?

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - Ultra - Jan. 31, 2012

Around £15.

(Jan. 31, 2012  9:07 PM)Ultra Wrote: Around £15.

£18 and we have a deal Smile

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Feb. 05, 2012

BUMP

RE: Selling Driger G, Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Feb. 10, 2012

BUMPP!!

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Feb. 15, 2012

BUMP!!!

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Feb. 18, 2012

Bump

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - Ultra - Feb. 18, 2012

Can't you just put this on ebay or something cause you're not getting anywhere selling it here?

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Feb. 25, 2012

BUMP
(Feb. 18, 2012  4:11 PM)Ultra Wrote: Can't you just put this on ebay or something cause you're not getting anywhere selling it here?

I don't think it would sell well on eBay also the seller fees get ridiculous at times, not to mention the VAT

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Mar. 03, 2012

BUMP

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Mar. 21, 2012

Bump!

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Apr. 01, 2012

BUMP

RE: Selling Custom Dranzer Grip, Driger G and Dranzer G! - DragoonGT95 - Apr. 07, 2012

BUMP