World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
naruto - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: Media (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Media)
+--- Thread: naruto (/Thread-naruto)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27

RE: naruto - DeltaDrago27 - Dec. 20, 2009

I used to read a lot of Naruto manga. Got bored of reading them after the 2nd Shippuden book. Also I just didn't like using my Barnes & Noble $50 gift cards on them anymore...

RE: naruto - Dude - Dec. 20, 2009

(Dec. 20, 2009  9:02 PM)Tempestas007 Wrote: I agree with this 100%. Unlike most people, Sasuke doesn't bother me or anything like that. And I'm glad we didn't get a cliche bad turn good kind of scenario or have Naruto save him. It's really refreshing.

Well, in that case, I guess it's more good turn bad turn good...

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 20, 2009

yeah i agree too Sasuke's path doesnt bug me at all. I think itd be weird if he suddenly became good again... and i dont really see that happening because of how far hes gone already. to randomly be like "oh ill return to the village that basically ruined my family name" is kinda ridiculous, dont you think? Tongue_out

RE: naruto - Neeek - Dec. 20, 2009

I've gotten so behind on Naruto Shippuuden over the past year. I don't really rate it any more, but I did when I was younger, so I figured I might aswell continue to watch it since I've wasted a good 2 weeks of my life watching it. I'm currently on episode 117.
Spoiler: I didn't expect Sasuke to kill Orochimaru that easily, I wanted to see more of an epic battle tbh. Oh well ..

RE: naruto - Dude - Dec. 20, 2009

Yeah, it was disappointing...

What happened to Kabuto, anyway?!

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 20, 2009

lol i think hes gonna come out after this whole madara thing as one last huge battle orsomething or hes gonna come during the last battle and get pwned

RE: naruto - DeltaDrago27 - Dec. 20, 2009

Kabuto always just ends up getting pwned, it really doesn't matter. LOL.

RE: naruto - Dranzer - Dec. 21, 2009

I keep wondering if Naruto will ever retake the Chunin exams.....and i wonder how Sakura took it since it requires a "3 man" squad....

RE: naruto - Dude - Dec. 21, 2009

Very good question...

Maybe she joined up with Ino and...huh...the fat guy...Choji, I think, since Shikamaru already became a Chunin...?

RE: naruto - DeltaDrago27 - Dec. 21, 2009

Yeah, that's a good question. My guess = No.

The Chunin Exams strikes a very large ark, it took up most of the first Naruto series, lets not forget. I highly doubt they will repeat all of that in Shippuden.

RE: naruto - Dude - Dec. 25, 2009

http://www.onemanga.com/Naruto/477/17/

The hell?!

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 25, 2009

genjutsu?

RE: naruto - Dude - Dec. 26, 2009

Probably, but I'm not sure why he would do that...

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 26, 2009

well sasuke really despises danzou for what happened to itachi so maybe hes thinking "ill beat him with the one whos life he ruined"? thats what i would do honestly

RE: naruto - OiObss - Dec. 27, 2009

i dont read the manga i watch fan made animations of them on youtube there very good ones really they look like the anime.You guys should try and watch them. Wink

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Dec. 27, 2009

ive seen a few lol. liek the pein vs naruto thing. but they couldve used better lines instead of some random stuff >_>

RE: naruto - OiObss - Dec. 27, 2009

Ture I watch them by the user called Symton4tw he makes them really good. Wink

RE: naruto - Dirge - Jan. 03, 2010

has anyone got a link for the new chapter?ive found confirmed spoilers but havent even been able to find the raws Confused

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 03, 2010

(Jan. 03, 2010  5:39 AM)Dirge Wrote: has anyone got a link for the new chapter?ive found confirmed spoilers but havent even been able to find the raws Confused

didnt get released this week. next chapter comes out thursday of the upcoming week

haha ohk i couldnt find anything saying there wasnt a weeky jump this week and some sites where saying it was to be realsed on the friday Confused i wounder if those spoilers were all carp Uncertain

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 03, 2010

(Jan. 03, 2010  6:45 AM)Dirge Wrote: haha ohk i couldnt find anything saying there wasnt a weeky jump this week and some sites where saying it was to be realsed on the friday Confused i wounder if those spoilers were all carp Uncertain

i never look at the spoilers so i cant say for sure Tongue_out

haha i read a pretty cool prediction and one that said confirmed spoiler thats probley bs trying to get views or something Uncertain

RE: naruto - OiObss - Jan. 11, 2010

I dont really think naruto will become hokage i think he will be like one of the most powerful ninja.Anyone agree?

RE: naruto - Dirge - Jan. 12, 2010

(Jan. 11, 2010  6:59 PM)Beyunit-DL Wrote: I dont really think naruto will become hokage i think he will be like one of the most powerful ninja.Anyone agree?

i reckon he'll die then just give him the rank of hokage

RE: naruto - HEARTof4Lion - Jan. 12, 2010

(Jan. 12, 2010  2:38 AM)Dirge Wrote: i reckon he'll die then just give him the rank of hokage

this seems somewhat likely. the whole dying scene isnt really kishimoto's style for the good guys. asuma aside, since it seemed very fitting in the whole thing.. but i think naruto's gonna become a wandering sage like jyraiya and take in his footsteps