World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! (/Thread-Getting-Bullied-in-school-or-other-places-Tell-your-stories)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - RagerBlade - Aug. 26, 2014

I never have actually gotten bullied. I'm actually very popular, but I like to protect people from getting bullied, but the victim always thinks I'm just making fun of them...

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Neo - Aug. 27, 2014

Everyone was 7 years old. Lmao.
Otherwise; never been bullied. No one really should care.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Dual - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  4:27 AM)Neo Wrote: Everyone was 7 years old. Lmao.
Otherwise; never been bullied. No one really should care.
Not really sure what you're saying here, to be honest.

Everyone was seven years of age at some point, yes.

No one should really care if they're bullied, you mean? It's very hard not caring when you're being physically and emotionally hurt possibly daily.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Neo - Aug. 27, 2014

I was called a Bubble Butt, lol. All the kids were 7 @ YCamp, including me.

If you don't take it, it won't affect you.
Just be oblivious.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Dual - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  4:55 AM)Neo Wrote: If you don't take it, it won't affect you.
Just be oblivious.
To physical pain? That'll take a lot of painkillers.

Hah, just tell someone. That's an offense.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 27, 2014

If someone hits you knock their block off!!! I don't understand all this telling someone stuff. If someone slapped me or punches or physically abuse me. They better set a dentist appointment up right away because they're going to get a fist full in their mouth. And if someone is talking about you trying to tease you,ignore them. Make them look stupid. That's all I got to say...

Violence does not solve violence. You're making the problem at hand worse.
I hope you're exaggerating.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - OwnageDerp - Aug. 27, 2014

I actually talk back to them to the point of them having nothing to say. (Talking about the teasing) Its got me out of a lot of a lot of doo doo. Also, don't throw the first punch. Ever. If you do, punch their ribs or nose. Instant KO, I know this because I'm related to an MMA fighter. (His name is Joey Villasenior, he's known for the one punch knockout)

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - SupremeDragon - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  5:52 AM)Neo Wrote: Violence does not solve violence. You're making the problem at hand worse.
I hope you're exaggerating.

So what would you do Neo if someone was physically bullying you?

Take it or escape.
It wouldn't hurt anyways. Haha.
Tell some form of authority.

Ha! I would never just sit there and take it. People who sit there and let someone beat on you should just take Self-defense lessons like Karate,or something. I know a little bit of boxing and that's doing pretty good for me.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Jinbee - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  6:06 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Ha! I would never just sit there and take it. People who sit there and let someone beat on you should just take Self-defense lessons like Karate,or something. I know a little bit of boxing and that's doing pretty good for me.

I kinda like how you think, and it should only be done if someone does it first, maybe not even then but if it's to teach them a lesson then it's not too bad of an idea, especially if it was someone who makes fun of my dead relatives, sorry I can't get over that.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Aug. 27, 2014

I hate getting bullied for being different, just because I don't wear make-up, I don't listen to their favourite songs and just because I'm well behaved all the time at school. Ignoring them doesn't help, it doesn't make bullying go away but rather just delays the inevetable. I'm sick of the 'just ignore them' advice because it doesn't work for me andI have tried ignoring my bullies for four straight weeks but they never seem to leave me alone. I have tried talking to the teachers but they just don't listen, help or care...I hate ignoring them because it doesn't work AT ALL.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Shido-kun - Aug. 27, 2014

There is an awful lot of people that bullies in me in my old school,they are the following:
Christoper(weakest)
Gerald(Girrafe)(second weakest)
Nino(Balatong)(third weakest)
Albert(second strongest)
Kevin(strongest)
Kalpot(weaker than the weakest)
and this Gay dude (forgot his name)

and the only people I have as my allies are......
Jemrick
Charles
Loren

I can pretty much deal with the first 3 and last 2(theyre pretty weak).But the other 2 I stand no chance Unhappy

(Aug. 27, 2014  6:06 AM)SupremeDragon Wrote: Ha! I would never just sit there and take it. People who sit there and let someone beat on you should just take Self-defense lessons like Karate,or something. I know a little bit of boxing and that's doing pretty good for me.
Are you in high school? Because in nearly any high school, if you ever are dumb enough to fight back, you and the bully will get a detention in the blink of an eye.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Kaneki - Aug. 27, 2014

I get bullied and I don't know why! I mind my own business and just avoid them. I can fight back if it's 1-on-1, but I usually get targeted by gangs. I honestly don't know what to do. So my plan is to stay inside for as long as I can and hope I hit 16 and get into college.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - Shido-kun - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  12:54 PM)Ryûzaki Wrote: I get bullied and I don't know why! I mind my own business and just avoid them. I can fight back if it's 1-on-1, but I usually get targeted by gangs. I honestly don't know what to do. So my plan is to stay inside for as long as I can and hope I hit 16 and get into college.
same things happened to me tbh,but I can handle all 3 because I'm honestly really tall.

(Aug. 27, 2014  12:37 PM)Dual Wrote:
Are you in high school? Because in nearly any high school, if you ever are dumb enough to fight back, you and the bully will get a detention in the blink of an eye.

Yeah I'm in 11th. But if the other person started they'll gets 2 week suspension and if you were defending yourself then the least you'll get is in house suspension.

If they say something offensive; I say Not Cool.
That's shuts them up.
I guess I'm scary? Hah, I haven't fought per say.

(Aug. 27, 2014  6:39 AM)~Pharmist~ Wrote: I hate getting bullied for being different, just because I don't wear make-up, I don't listen to their favourite songs and just because I'm well behaved all the time at school. Ignoring them doesn't help, it doesn't make bullying go away but rather just delays the inevetable. I'm sick of the 'just ignore them' advice because it doesn't work for me andI have tried ignoring my bullies for four straight weeks but they never seem to leave me alone. I have tried talking to the teachers but they just don't listen, help or care...I hate ignoring them because it doesn't work AT ALL.

Lmfao, make-up makes people look 30 years older.

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - ☆★Unikitty★☆ - Aug. 27, 2014

(Aug. 27, 2014  12:37 PM)Dual Wrote:

Well just ignoring them doesn't help either...what people say on how "ignoring them will make them bored of you" is not true. I tried ignoring them but it doesn't work...why? Because when they FIRST bullied me, I reacted but then I ignored their actions afterwards but it doesn't do squat. As they knew that they can get a reaction from me at least ONCE, they'd want to do it again...and I was only 6 when they first bullied me.

I never said ignore them. Ignoring them isn't a guarenteed solution, though it can work at times. Telling an adult will help unless the school board is completely indifferent (assuming this is occurring in school).

(Aug. 27, 2014  7:33 PM)Dual Wrote: I never said ignore them. Ignoring them isn't a guarenteed solution, though it can work at times. Telling an adult will help unless the school board is completely indifferent (assuming this is occurring in school).

I'll talk to my parents about it as teachers would more likely listen to them than kids.

Lol, just be a cocky ***hole. Be hurtful, because you should treat then with their medicine.
Don't go saying you're stronger then everyone else, hah.
"I'm gonna beat you up"
"You're gonna go to jail."
"Nuh uh"
"Don't tell the judge you didn't do it."

RE: Getting Bullied in school, or other places? Tell your stories! - beybladegeek7 - Aug. 27, 2014

Here is a tip:If they punch/kick you, just do it back. My bully Travon punched me in the stomach and called me Elf boy: so punched him back. Btw I'm actually pretty tall.