World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Hello, my name is Blademaker - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Off-Topic Forums (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Off-Topic-Forums)
+--- Forum: General Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-General-Discussion)
+---- Forum: Introduce Yourself! (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Introduce-Yourself)
+---- Thread: Hello, my name is Blademaker (/Thread-Hello-my-name-is-Blademaker)

Hello, my name is Blademaker - Blademaker - Dec. 01, 2011

Hello my screenname is Cacullo but around my community I'm known as Blademaker. I'm an inventive experienced beyblade maker looking to enter as many blade tournaments as possible. when I say I'm an experiencd blade maker I mean legit made-out-of-scratch beyblades. If I use an original part from a beyblade, I will make a mold out of it, forge a part out of that, and modify the part. Also if there are any other blade makers please contact me.
Also I am looking to find a blade that can beat mine!!!!!

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Samurai Changer - Dec. 01, 2011

welcome to the wbo

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Soul ♫ - Dec. 01, 2011

Welcome to the WBO! Be sure to read the rules before posting and enjoy the forum! Smile For any problem or question pm me Wink

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Livingdeadgirl - Dec. 01, 2011

hello and welcome to wbo if you need anything pm me.

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - terzinaccio - Dec. 01, 2011

Welcome to the WBO, enjoy the forum Smile

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Blademaker - Dec. 02, 2011

Kool thanx y'all

Any of u live in florida?

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Deikailo - Dec. 03, 2011

Do you hang out with Django?

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - bubble - Dec. 03, 2011

Hi BladeMaker, wonder if you can make me a WildFox beyblade that debuted in Beyblade VFOrce, the generation that is like Dragoon V and etc. Included in the spoiler is a picture of the parts of the Beyblade from the episode.
Please click spoiler to check the picture. thanks.

Picture

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - leonwind - Dec. 03, 2011

Welcome TO THE WBO!!!! Enjoy here!

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Blademaker - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 03, 2011  8:30 AM)foxy Wrote: Hi BladeMaker, wonder if you can make me a WildFox beyblade that debuted in Beyblade VFOrce, the generation that is like Dragoon V and etc. Included in the spoiler is a picture of the parts of the Beyblade from the episode.

Picture

Haha sorry I dnt think u got me right. I make original blades thought by any blader. I could make this vforce blade but that would be an illegal copy. But if u have any ideas for a blade, I can make it. Go to closed threads and read "Forged out of scratch" and you will see what I mean.

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Glad Hatter - Dec. 04, 2011

Welcome to the Forums.

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - DeeManBey - Dec. 04, 2011

Sup Dude!, Hope you enjoy your stay in the WBO ;D
If you need anything, PM Me and pretty cool hobby you got their bro! Grin

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - bubble - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  1:06 AM)Blademaker Wrote:
(Dec. 03, 2011  8:30 AM)foxy Wrote: Hi BladeMaker, wonder if you can make me a WildFox beyblade that debuted in Beyblade VFOrce, the generation that is like Dragoon V and etc. Included in the spoiler is a picture of the parts of the Beyblade from the episode.

Picture

Haha sorry I dnt think u got me right. I make original blades thought by any blader. I could make this vforce blade but that would be an illegal copy. But if u have any ideas for a blade, I can make it. Go to closed threads and read "Forged out of scratch" and you will see what I mean.

i know, but can you just make it for me?? I jsut want the Wild Fox Attack ring and the bitchip done, the bladebase I can do it myself.

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Blademaker - Dec. 04, 2011

(Dec. 04, 2011  10:37 AM)foxy Wrote:
(Dec. 04, 2011  1:06 AM)Blademaker Wrote:

Picture

Theat I can do

i know, but can you just make it for me?? I jsut want the Wild Fox Attack ring and the bitchip done, the bladebase I can do it myself.

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - bubble - Dec. 05, 2011

cool, so please make me that Wild Fox bit chip and the Wild Fox attack ring,
I am willing to pay for however much the amount you want. that will be a lot of help. XD

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - Robsta - Dec. 05, 2011

Welcome! Joyful_3

RE: Hello, my name is Blademaker - SyTric XZ - Dec. 05, 2011

Welcome To The WBO enjoy here!