World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? (/Thread-Christmas-What-are-you-doing-What-do-you-want)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Annoying-Fork - Nov. 29, 2011

I gotten my Christmas presents with father, but even against my mother wishes I will appreciate the hard work my dad put into obtaining gifts and open them up at Christmas.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - emman798 - Nov. 29, 2011

I am getting the bb-32 for Christmas sold by dimsum2u

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - SpiritBlade - Dec. 01, 2011

Considering I have siblings I'll get Skyward Sword and a grip launcher
I get so that cause Im gonna get the Wii U in spring

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - drakio - Dec. 01, 2011

(Nov. 29, 2011  11:19 PM)emman798 Wrote: I am getting the bb-32 for Christmas sold by dimsum2u

Aw man, I wanted that set so bad, and then I got a tt attack stadium and then I did not want it as bad.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 01, 2011

So I WAS originally planning on a PS3, but what good is a PS3 if your TV has this ugly yellow tint that carps up everything, from watching TV to playing games? So what's on my Christmas priority list?

A new TV. Specifically, an Insignia 24" LED, from Best Buy (I get benefits in the form of awesome coupons).

But that's just me, and in the priority scale, it's family --> best friend(s) --> me. My mom, some Lady Gaga CD (if she hadn't gotten Born This Way yet). For my sister, Glee: The Music Vol. 6 and 7. For my best friends in Arizona, a Rarity quote shirt (female friend) and the LBX Model Kit "Pandora" from Danball Senki (male friend).

We also have a tradition in our family where "the kids" as we're called exchange two types of gifts: a bad $10 gift and a good $20-25 gift. Usually, I don't participate in it, but I might do so this year (if not, I'll do my marking). It comes in the form of a game, where some of the presents are marked; the marked gifts means that you gotta drink a shot, usually whiskey. Since I don't play, I don't drink, I usually just set people up to drink (and everyone likes the big gifts. lol)

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Arcadia - Dec. 05, 2011

I only want a few things for Christmas

1.Saints Row the Third
2.Assasin's Creed Revelations
3.A longboard
4.A Mountainboard
5.Surfboard
6.Snowboard
Total:1,030

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Ga' - Dec. 05, 2011

1,030? My budget is 60-70 USD, wtf is that. Those are some parents you got there.

It's what I want, not what I will get, lol. I'd be lucky to get Revalations and Saints Row the Third. I'm gonna have to save up my money for like 4 years to get the other stuff.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Hazel - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  12:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 1,030? My budget is 60-70 USD, wtf is that. Those are some parents you got there.

You're on a board for children's toys. Obviously there will be some spoiled children floating around.

I fail to understand what constitutes my being a spoiled child. This thread states what do you want for Christmas; not what you will get. The only things I even stand a chance of getting on my wishlist are Saints Row and Revelations.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Hazel - Dec. 05, 2011

I fail to understand what necessitates my post only applying to you, instead of being an entirely obvious blanket statement.

Cool your jets.

I figured that your statement was inclusive of me, so i took offense to it, my apologies.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Black♧Jack - Dec. 05, 2011

for me i want: m assist a grip extension new launcher gear (the regular 1 not the 3 piece or custom grip) bbp and kh2 (need a new one old one wont play anymore) GT: $53.71 US dollars

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Primal - Dec. 05, 2011

Yahoo, my family and I just put up the *fake* tree today. Grin

I doubt I'll be getting very many Beys for Christmas, seeing as my parents can hardly tell a Lightning L Drago from a Basalt Horogium. :\

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - DynaZord - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:32 AM)Kaiba Wrote: Yahoo, my family and I just put up the *fake* tree today. Grin

I doubt I'll be getting very many Beys for Christmas, seeing as my parents can hardly tell a Lightning L Drago from a Basalt Horogium. :\
I don't see what is so bad about the 'fake' trees, lol.
omg my parents too! So I sat them down in front of my computer, and showed them the Hasbro packaging for each! LOL
I usually put the tree and lights on Thanksgiving, but we've been slacking this year Uncertain

We usually put ours up two weeks or so before Christmas, so we're ahead of the game XD
I don't hate artificial trees, I just like actual pine trees better. Same with my mom Tongue_out
Showing them the packaging is GENIUS. I should really do that sometime soon...

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - V0rtex - Dec. 05, 2011

Ok, What i want:
Mortal Kombat: Anyone for Xbox.
An Android.
Full Metal m9 green gas pistol:http://www.evike.com/product_info.php?cPath=21_45_636&products_id=32764&osCsid=4c8be835d705a713cb06635f0f2a0fbd

Newer 4d Blades.
Saints Row the third.
Gift cards.

My parents will choose a couple on the list. I'll be glad if i get 1 of these things.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - NoodooSoup - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  12:02 AM)GaHooleone Wrote: 1,030? My budget is 60-70 USD, wtf is that. Those are some parents you got there.

I know how you feel completely. No amount of good deeds or grades will raise my parents' budget. I always wished for someone to spoil me, too, but I guess not.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - DynaZord - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:44 AM)Kaiba Wrote: We usually put ours up two weeks or so before Christmas, so we're ahead of the game XD
I don't hate artificial trees, I just like actual pine trees better. Same with my mom Tongue_out
Showing them the packaging is GENIUS. I should really do that sometime soon...
Thanksgiving-30 days. BEAT THAT!
I did the real things once... my parents didn't really liked it, but I thought it was awesome! No having to rearrange the branches! LOL
I think they hated it because my dad likes to put a TON of that icicle stuff (the little string type ones, I forget the actual name) and he had to throw away whatever he couldn't get off of the tree with the tree (He likes the look of 'used' icicle stuff better than straight from the box. The icicle we've been using is about 6 years old Chocked_2 )
The thing that sucks about this year is that I have to go out of my way to make sure I don't get beys that I already have, since last year I just had Dark Bull and LLD.

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:47 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

I know how you feel completely. No amount of good deeds or grades will raise my parents' budget. I always wished for someone to spoil me, too, but I guess not.

QFT

Though, when you think about it, there are kids who are lucky to get a new shirt for Christmas. We're not too bad off compared to them.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - BeybladeStation - Dec. 05, 2011

I'm lucky this year and since I'm working my own snow shoveling business for the whole Winter Break, I'm making a total of about:

$1,000!!!

With this for some presents, I will now buy:

-Air Hogs Hyperactive
-Silverlit 3D Twister Done!
-PureBeats headphones Done!
-Lazer Stunt RC Racer
-Tonka Ricochet XT Trickster RC Car
-INSANITY: THE ASYLUM
-P90X2
-Some new Razor Mota Scoota

I don't play video games, but if I could choose a game I'd LOVE Arkham City!

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - NoodooSoup - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  3:49 AM)Kaiba Wrote:
(Dec. 05, 2011  3:47 AM)NoodooSoup Wrote:

QFT

Though, when you think about it, there are kids who are lucky to get a new shirt for Christmas. We're not too bad off compared to them.

Yeah, I know, I try to think of that too, but being the pessimistic person I am, the thought of "Yeah, and there are kids who get 10 times more." crawls into my mind. But, I guess you get used to it after a few years.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Wizard - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  12:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:

You're on a board for children's toys. Obviously there will be some spoiled children floating around.
Sometimes I really wish I was one of those spoiled kids.... I'd love to have my own Alto Sax, a Yamaha at that. But a Yamaha Alto Sax would cost roughly $1300 USD.

Actually, if it was something like a Bundy, or maybe another brand, I'd still be fine with it as long as it's a decent Alto Sax. (You can get a Bundi II for roughly $700-$800 USD)

I use a loner instrument while most of the other kids in band class actually own their own instruments. This is pretty upsetting. If I was a spoiled kid, I'd put an Alto Sax on my Christmas list, and a Violin!

Money is tight in my family. My parents haven't even gone Christmas shopping yet. They said that this year I'll be lucky to get anything. And I know it's not about the gifts, it's about the family, but it would be nice to get a few things I want. A couple of books would be fine.

Note: I have no idea how to play Violin. But I was talking to my mom earlier. When the money goes back up and we get out of this rut we put ourselves in, I want to learn how to play Violin. I want to get a rental, and some lessons. I don't know why, but the Violin has always fascinated me. And I can already play Alto Sax, Bari Sax, and Piano, so I think learning another instrument wouldn't be so hard.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 05, 2011

TV I want is now $70 off. Holy-f. And with the 4-year warranty, it isn't bad. Now, will I get it for Christmas from someone? Probably not; this sale won't last to after the holidays, and it'lll probably be sold out by then.

Christmas money is all I can rely on, and probably 1/5th of the expected amount will be gifts for other people. See, this is my fault for not netting a job before Thanksgiving.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - ElevatorMadness - Dec. 05, 2011

(Dec. 05, 2011  12:00 AM)Arcadia Wrote: I only want a few things for Christmas

1.Saints Row the Third
2.Assasin's Creed Revelations
3.A longboard
4.A Mountainboard
5.Surfboard
6.Snowboard
Total:1,030
That's only what you want!!! Chocked_2