World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? (/Thread-Christmas-What-are-you-doing-What-do-you-want)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Tiger Empress - Dec. 24, 2015

I said it once I'll say it again. I want my Earth metal wheels delivered by Christmas!

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  1:57 AM)Tiger Empress Wrote: I said it once I'll say it again. I want my Earth metal wheels delivered by Christmas!

We need to still finish our little conversation of course~

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - RagerBlade - Dec. 24, 2015

NBA Games all day. That's my life.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Calculator Carp - Dec. 24, 2015

Just get indigestion from consumption of rich foods is the only thing on my menu.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Mint - Dec. 24, 2015

I'm stalking WBO 24/7 Serious and i want to get atleast 2 faces in WBO this christmas lel

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Meta madness - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  6:39 AM)Get Rekt Wrote: I'm stalking WBO 24/7 Serious and i want to get atleast 2 faces in WBO this christmas lel

Personal experience tells me that this is true...though in another way possible.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - the huge winner - Dec. 24, 2015

im asking for a xbox one and on Christmas. Smile but i have to pass out gifts to a nursing home early in the morning. Unhappy

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - DRAGON KING - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  3:45 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: im asking for a xbox one and on Christmas. Smile but i have to pass out gifts to a nursing home early in the morning. Unhappy

Your making someone's day, that's more rewarding than an Xbox 1.

Smile

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - the huge winner - Dec. 24, 2015

i see them 3 times a week for 4 years and im not related to one of them

damn, and I thought I was heartless.

No good memories? No sympathy? All I got from that was:

"I see them so much but that xbone is calling my name!"

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - MissingNo. - Dec. 24, 2015

i want an xbox 1 to play call of duty, im an edgy 12 year old kid

hey i see them more than that most of the time and every time they they ask the same things how old are you what sport do you play again can you refill my coffee mug ect. ect.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - MissingNo. - Dec. 24, 2015

Still better way better than playing a war simulating video game.

pfft you're edgy I will admit but your level of edge isn't on my level yet.

Though, Call of duty WAW is my favorite game in the series to be perfectly honest, should get it for Christmas.

You just lost all the repect I had for you.

and i have to play bingo with them 1 to 2 times a week

Oh god, are you serious ? This is horrible.

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You just lost all the repect I had for you.

Love you too babe.

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: hey i see them more than that most of the time and every time they they ask the same things how old are you what sport do you play again can you refill my coffee mug ect. ect.

Well I can see this from multiple perspectives...

From yours, yes I can understand why you'd feel that way and to be irritated (If you )

though from there's....Guess you can say there age is catching up to them. Though how often you show up...the least remembered should be your name.

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Hato - Dec. 24, 2015

This Christmas, I'll be going to my grandparents house to celebrate Christmas. I can't wait to have some pie Caesar salad Eee

What do I want for Christmas? Beyblades. :')

(Dec. 24, 2015  3:45 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: im asking for a xbox one and on Christmas. Smile but i have to pass out gifts to a nursing home early in the morning. Unhappy

Ok, so you are going to passing out presents to those who are disabled, elderly or who have no family to visit them on Christmas and apparently that is too much to do for an xBox?

RE: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Calculator Carp - Dec. 24, 2015

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:14 PM)Meta madness Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:08 PM)MissingNo. Wrote: You just lost all the repect I had for you.

Love you too babe.

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:05 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: hey i see them more than that most of the time and every time they they ask the same things how old are you what sport do you play again can you refill my coffee mug ect. ect.

From yours, yes I can understand why you'd feel that way and to be irritated (If you )

though from there's....Guess you can say there age is catching up to them. Though how often you show up...the least remembered should be your name.

The thing i'm wondering is WHY he has to do it.

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:15 PM)Carpet Carp Wrote:
(Dec. 24, 2015  4:14 PM)Meta madness Wrote:

Love you too babe.

The thing i'm wondering is WHY he has to do it.

Either a job or family reasons I guess.

parents made me past 4 years

but any way i want an xbox one to get back on topic

Alright then your irritation is indeed justified.

doing things against your own will is no good, when it's family as well...just makes it harder m8

(Dec. 24, 2015  4:18 PM)tomcoopwinhou Wrote: parents made me past 4 years

but any way i want an xbox one to get back on topic

Just to build moral? Anyway, good on them. Just trying to teach you that there are things more important than receiving gifts.

You are just selfish. It's that horrible to play bingo with them 2 times a in the whole week ?