World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Other (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Other)
+--- Forum: Closed Threads (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Closed-Threads)
+--- Thread: Christmas: What are you doing? What do you want? (/Thread-Christmas-What-are-you-doing-What-do-you-want)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Chaos Blader - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 25, 2011  9:33 PM)Nano Wrote: *snip*

Why the smokey quartz? I mean, smokey quartz is awesome. But is there a reason for it being so big? Tongue_out

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Karl - Dec. 26, 2011

I got: BBP DX set, ipod touch, $20, tons of candy, ipod radio thingy, headphones, Beyblade: Metal Masters video game with Vulcan Horuseus 145D (best present my sister ever got me), a new tackle box for my beyblades, flame byxis 230WD, death quetzalcoatl, VariAres, BBP (the single pack), random booster 7, and a little puss in boots figure from mcdonalds (the worst present i ever got from my sister)

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Kevo - Dec. 26, 2011

I got some jeans, a t shirt, a sweater, a pair of shoes, 40$, and some two hasbro beys: Meteo l drago and Hades Kerbecs. Cute

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Nano - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  12:15 AM)Chaos Blader Wrote:
(Dec. 25, 2011  9:33 PM)Nano Wrote: *snip*

Why the smokey quartz? I mean, smokey quartz is awesome. But is there a reason for it being so big? Tongue_out

My aunt is a jeweler, and has had it for many years. She gives me many stones at random times, this time she has a reason. This was her biggest Smokey Quartz piece too.
It's heavy too. It ripped the bag it was in.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - InfernoStriker - Dec. 26, 2011

Aw man, I just got Counter Leone, Fury Capricorn AND a Starbolt Blast stadium for Christmas!!!

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Wizard - Dec. 26, 2011

Let's see here... I got:

Pokemon Black Version
Kirby Mass Attack
$20 Wii Points card
Bakuman vol. 1
2 shirts (I like them a lot)
2 pairs of gloves (Needed some)
$25 Walmart gift card
$37 Gamestop card
A very fluffy blanket
Triple Chamber Ocarina (From STL Ocarina)
gift card for movie tickets (Of which I will save for the new Godzilla movie in 2012)
$10 McDonalds gift card

Overall, I'm loving what I got! XD

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - th!nk - Dec. 26, 2011

Egnater Tweaker 15W Amp Head (incredible little thing)
Lots of shortbread
Various chocolate
The last of those Eragon books I started reading in high school
One of those Pin Screen things that I've wanted ever since I was a small child (I've been making imprints of beyblades for hours lol)
Flame Pegasus (Plastic. Awesome).
And about $85, some of which is for presents that didn't get here on time (galaxy pegasus for a new R2F, a SCIENCE! Shirt from SMBC, maybe another shirt, and I might spend whatever's left on a box set of the original "The Prisoner", which is probably my most favouritest TV show ever).

I spent christmas day being ill with a blocked ear and no energy but I feel better today so yeah.

Think that's everything, yeah. Amp was pretty expensive, but well, well worth it.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Sniper - Dec. 26, 2011

I got $10 Joyful_3 yeah thats it

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Clonetos - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  1:17 AM)Bey-Heart Wrote: Let's see here... I got:

Pokemon Black Version I plan on getting that
Kirby Mass Attack
$20 Wii Points card
Bakuman vol. 1
2 shirts (I like them a lot)
2 pairs of gloves (Needed some)
$25 Walmart gift card
$37 Gamestop card
A very fluffy blanket Luv the blanket i got one too
Triple Chamber Ocarina (From STL Ocarina)
gift card for movie tickets (Of which I will save for the new Godzilla movie in 2012)
$10 McDonalds gift card

Overall, I'm loving what I got! XD
OwO OMG Lucky!!!!! Still it don't beat a Cool box to store rare beys its all metal and its fancy

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - th!nk - Dec. 26, 2011

I'm glad the new movie looks more true to the original franchise (hopefully we won't see much of the american godzilla after it got pwnt in Final Wars). I'm hoping Don Frye makes an appearance. He's just so hilariously American-Stereotype it's almost as amazing as his moustache.

Question is: Do I save some christmas money for the new Godzilla movie, spend it on older godzilla movies, or buy a Don Frye action figure for additional awesome?

I did not get a blanket Unhappy

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Hazel - Dec. 26, 2011

Buy every movie involving Mothra.

Because Octopi didn't get a significant persona in Kaiju, that's why.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Nano - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: I did not get a blanket Unhappy

Welcome to the club :[

But I do love my new PJ bottoms :]

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Clonetos - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  9:27 AM)Hazel Wrote: Buy every movie involving Mothra.

Because Octopi didn't get a significant persona in Kaiju, that's why.

speaking of mothra i got a godzilla double feature and one is mothra vs godzilla...the heisei version that is it also has godzilla vs king ghidorah

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Janstarblast - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 26, 2011  9:17 AM)th!nk Wrote: I'm glad the new movie looks more true to the original franchise (hopefully we won't see much of the american godzilla after it got pwnt in Final Wars). I'm hoping Don Frye makes an appearance. He's just so hilariously American-Stereotype it's almost as amazing as his moustache.

Question is: Do I save some christmas money for the new Godzilla movie, spend it on older godzilla movies, or buy a Don Frye action figure for additional awesome?

I did not get a blanket Unhappy

Eee
I got a blanket!!! Tongue_out
Well, not a Christmas gift though, I got it because I wrecked my older one(I dunno how did I end up keeping a cloth-iron thingy upon that...And yes I left it on)....
And hey, I got a box of chocolates(at least I got something). I gave away all the chocolates to my friends and kept the box to store beys! Tongue_out
My custom BeyLocker. Unfortunately, my mom didn't know that I put my beys in it, and the box ended up in the refrigerator.... Speechless

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Cygnus - Dec. 26, 2011

My Christmas Presents!

1) BBP DX Set
2) Strongest Blader Set
3) Adobe Premiere Elements
4) A Jigsaw Unhappy
5) Skateboard
6) Rollar Blades.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - KillerSpinner - Dec. 26, 2011

Hola, everyone and Merry Christmas from Casa de KSpin! LOL

Looks like some cool stuff was gotten! As a child of the 70s, I LOOOOOVE Godzilla!

Anyhoo, here's how Killer made out. He has lots of family that lives on the West Coast and they asked me what he wanted for Christmas. I figured since they wouldn't know how to order anything overseas or on eBay, I helped. Please don't think what you are about to see was all from his mom and dad. We'd be broke! Yes the kid's one lucky little boy. No, he is not spoiled.

Killer at the tree in our house
Then it was off to the In-law's house where he and his cousins exchange on X-mas Eve.

Lego Alien Conquest "Mother Ship"
Lego Star Wars "Darth Maul's Sith Infiltrator"
Oh Yeah! Hot Sauce, baby!!!
BB-121!!! BB-121!!!
Back home at 11pm. Here's the calm before the storm
HE CAME! HE CAME!
WBBA Gold Big Bang Peg.
Lego Alien Conquest "Alien Abduction"
White Perseus from DVD set.
Lego Alien Conquest "Tripod Invader"
Black Pegasis from BB-21 set (for "no launch" collection)
Lego City "Police Transport"
A VERY RARE BB-22 set PURPLE LIBRA!!!! No box and no grip launcher
BB-23 GOLD SPECIAL EDITION!
WBBA G1, G2 and G3 Pegasis sets. Gold Silver and Bronze (9 beys!). He thought it was coffee cartridges! LOL
HasbroUltimate Meteo L Drago
BB-107 Big Bang Pegasis DX set
Lego Star Wars "Millennium Falcon"
Then Off to My Brother-in law's house where he got Lego Creator "Log Cabin" and Lego "Empire State Building"
His cousins both got Nintendo 3DS and he was kind of sad that he didn't (even after this huge haul?? You kidding me???). Into his PJs and then we had one last quiet moment when I called him into the living room where he saw these:
http://smg.photobucket.com/albums/v729/navyroad/family/?action=view&current=MVI_0706.mp4

A great deal of the Beyblades came from eBay seller buzztoyshop. He is awesome!

Merry Merry Joy Joy to all!!!!!!!!!!!!

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - SamD. :) - Dec. 26, 2011

I got an XBOX 360 with Kinect
A triple battle set
A Grand Cetus (Defense one)
Assassin's Creed: Revelations
$150 total in cash and a visa and a TD bank gift card (Each $50)
And a whole lot more Grin Grin Grin

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Rustled Jimmies - Dec. 26, 2011

(Dec. 25, 2011  6:27 PM)Kaji Motomiya Wrote: Things did a little differently this year.

Last night, instead of spending it with the other family, my mom, sister and I went to NYC for dinner and a Jazz show by Wes Anderson. Because my school gave me a new appreciation to Jazz music, I enjoyed it very much, especially the bass player (Hatsushi Morimoto or something), the trumpet, and the trombone (Wes Anderson IV, the main guy's son).

Today, because it was just us three, our breakfast was smaller, but just as lively. Then it was the gifts. I got a new set of noise-canceling Sony headphones for recording, a pair of penguin-style fingerless gloves, a new laptop bag for school, and a 32" Panasonic Viera LCD TV. I never got to go Christmas shopping, but I'm still getting mom the latest Lady Gaga CD and my sister a Glee CD or two.

Look! I gots a piccy of it now! (Click to View)

Part 2 was just absolute sex. First off, $480 total for Christmas ($100 from part 1, I forgot to mention lol). Almost more than enough for a 160gb PS3, but I don't need it JUST YET. My aunt gave me an extra $20 today just because I was going to Best Buy (not for me actually, but she wanted me to splurge for Christmas...an unhealthy habit of hers. I hope she does well...), so I went and bought my mom and sister's Christmas gifts: Lady Gaga's "Born this Way" and "Glee: The Music, Vol. 7" (with the Rumor Has It/Someone Like You cover). A day late, but I NEVER go through the year without getting something for them for Christmas.

Anyway, our little S4 (Secret Santa Steal & Swap lol fun Christmas drinking game we've developed over the years) went off without a hitch. I ended up getting a Nissan Ford seatbelt belt (it's a belt...designed like a seatbelt lol), a portable outlet extension (3 outlets), and my personal favorite, a black stretchy UNIQLO long-sleeved undershirt. Also a bit drunk, but yeah.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 27, 2011

I guess I should've posted my gifts here! Whoops.

Anyways, Christmas was really cool this year. Dinner (and Xbox haha) on Christmas eve with relatives, and my grandparents came over all Christmas day! It was pretty fun! 364 more days (Although I think next year may be a leap year?)

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Vulcan Blaze - Dec. 27, 2011

Well I was kind of lucky, but I got-
-Ten dollars
-Flame Byxis
I also watched the Bull's game(take that Lakers!). It was so cool to rub the win in my sister's face after she was making fun of Carlos Boozer. It was actually pretty darn boring, because all of my friends were at church or opening presentsor something. I spent the majority of it on my Wii playing FIFA 11 and messing around. I don't even celebrate Christmas.XD

(Dec. 26, 2011  12:13 AM)DRAGOONMS9894 Wrote: and about $160 (so far) but i can only spend half, my parents r forceing me to put the other half in the bank for savings, the rest of it i can spend it on whatever the heck i want and they cant litterally mean "NO" (finally, Partial freedom) i love my relitives Grin
Welcome to my world. They also control how much I buy(including beyblades). They say I can't have over fifty beyblades.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Demon - Dec. 27, 2011

I walked Away with....
5 cup kendama
2 Kendamas
VariAres
Phantom Orion
Death Quetzlcolatl
Risk the game (Grin I LOVE IT!!!)
AQworlds calendar (Play now at aq.com)
Some more board games.
$190 (spent down to $144 on family gifts)

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Janstarblast - Dec. 27, 2011

KillerSpinner- Finally got to see the lucky guy! He was hiding in his collection update video. Finally his dad caught him on camera! Grin
Seriously, KSpin is SO lucky! All those beys, those LEGO sets, Wow!
I'd actually sell away my 3DS(if I had one, that is) to get all that. Tongue_out Not a game-savvy!
And, look at his pic with the silver Gravity Perseus... Looks like it didn't appeal to him much... Did it, KSpin's dad?
Overall, that was amazing!

As for me, I finally got my Christmas present! Its a Gravity Destroyer, my 4th MFB. Smile

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Ga' - Dec. 28, 2011

Christmas was ok this year, but the last 2 have yet to come, and we spent it at Great Wolf Lodge in the Poconos so I think that makes up for the lack of presents:

Random GWL Plush Wolf
Some clothes
TT NIB Lightning L Drago
Meteo L Drago DF105LRF
Random solar-powered mini keychain
UDXS
Death Quetz

Poconos were always fun, and MagiQuest was addictive until I finished it. Unfortunately, I couldn't try the machine that required $1 to cut a rope holding a Cosmo Black 3DS because my parents got pissed when I suggested it. It was obviously not going to be that easy, but it couldn't hurt to try it with $1 right? Wink Plus, my DS' top screen is slowly breaking completely. It only works at 3 different angles right now, and pressure causes the screen to black until I relieve said pressure.

Anyways, I had fun, and what's done is done. At least my birthday's in 2 months! (Kreis Cygnus x2 yeah boi, possibly Beat Lynx/Galaxy Pegasis DX Set, less likely 3DS?)

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Blitz - Dec. 29, 2011

So many people getting very nice presents! Very jealous of some of them haha.

Anyway my Christmas was very good, I got some very nice gifts -
- Philips Headphones (Nothing special but way better than the ones I have at the moment)
- Hair Straighteners (My Girlfriend got me these so I don't have to use hers all the time... haha)
- Scarf (Black, white and grey striped)
- Set of screwdrivers
- 2012 New York calender
- Lots of Chocolates (Even a chocolate pizza!)
- Razor, aftershave, etc.
- Lots of little random gifts (one being an alien thing made of putty that melts after a few minuets haha)

And the gift I was really looking forward to my display cases -
Excuse the random posters and bits of memorabilia, my whole wall is covered with the stuff haha.

RE: Christmas 2011 Watcha gonna do? What do you want? - Hov - Dec. 29, 2011

You're moving to New York!? And nice stuff too man O.o