World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Selling Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Bey Marketplace (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Bey-Marketplace)
+--- Thread: Selling Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES (/Thread-Selling-Selling-my-entire-old-collection-plastics-and-HMS-UPDATED-PICS-PRICES)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - IckyRay - Jan. 31, 2012

sent you pm! got it?? want that bey for sure!!!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - JohanAndersen - Mar. 07, 2012

PM sent! Please, reply soon, I'm very interested on that Beyblade !

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - pocketpulls - Jul. 07, 2012

Sent PM!

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - FlameLeone2300 - Jul. 14, 2012

Is trypio still up for sale? Also does the dragoon dual frame comes with a bey?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Ultra - Jul. 15, 2012

No the dual Frame dragoon does not come with a bey. It was part of a seperate line that was just wierd figures of the 4 bit beasts.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Fong - Jul. 16, 2012

How much would shipping cost in my area code 92336?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Ultra - Jul. 17, 2012

You're not supposed to talk about prices in threads, you could have PMed him this and this isn't his most recent updated thread.

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - DranzerShadow - Oct. 26, 2012

:I i want that RC Dragoon G but, i ain't got any more money, i just spent ALL OF IT on 2 Dranzer Spirals
A dragoon Galaxy and a Gaia/Strata Dragoon MS :,( darn, i wouldve got it in a heartbeat! haha! i love the classics... :I infact, theres a dollar store that sells Classic Generation beyblades, but theyre fake...
they sell one that ISNT, which is Draciel Metal Ball..... i got two for 2 dolars but the second one was broken in the package.. XD haha oh well

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Hamlet - Oct. 26, 2012

Pm sent ..Thank you ... wait for reply...

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Benjohadi - Oct. 26, 2012

(Oct. 26, 2012  7:31 AM)Hamlet Wrote: Pm sent ..Thank you ... wait for reply...

he has not been online for a month..i suggested that you email him if you have too...

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Hamlet - Oct. 26, 2012

Thank Benjohadi for notification....I very appreciate your help ..

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Inactiveuser - Dec. 20, 2012

Interested in all the Einstein MS'

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Ga' - Dec. 20, 2012

Sadly, Dusty hasn't been on since August, though he was a very reliable seller...

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Inactiveuser - Dec. 20, 2012

Know when or if he'll be back?

RE: Selling my entire old collection (plastics and HMS) UPDATED PICS & PRICES - Ga' - Dec. 20, 2012

Not any time soon, that's for sure.
So please stop bumping old threads asking for Einstein.