World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Sep. 22, 2011

That Black Dragoon GT is really wicked..i want that...XD XD
how much did it cost you?

RE: Beyblade Collection - Gianmarco.93 - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 22, 2011  12:49 AM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Sep. 21, 2011  4:28 PM)Gianmarco.93 Wrote: http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/268/beyblade3001.jpg/
http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/821/beyblade3002.jpg/

Some hms are gone but I still think it s over 50 Smile
Oh and there are a galeon and a dzF metal master not picturized, but they are somewhere in my room

Especially since you posted that some of the Beyblades in the first photograph were meant to be sold, and that you just wrote that some HMS are gone, can you take a new photograph with all of your current collection in it, only including those you will not sell any time soon ?

Will do as soon as I decide what plastics I m going to hold Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - akira2002 - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 22, 2011  9:32 AM)Benjohadi Wrote: That Black Dragoon GT is really wicked..i want that...XD XD
how much did it cost you?

Just can say Its the most expensive beyblade from our collection, and the question is not how much, but how to get one.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Serotonin - Sep. 22, 2011

Ahh, congrats. That is one of the rarest sets of all time! So awesome to see someone here who has it.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Sep. 22, 2011

(Sep. 22, 2011  4:00 PM)♥ Wrote: Ahh, congrats. That is one of the rarest sets of all time! So awesome to see someone here who has it.

I know right that set is sooo rare that not even my buddy JR_Tiger has it yet...!! Man if one of those ever poped up for sale the price would go sky high...!! Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Uwik - Sep. 22, 2011

Hahaha and you know JR is reading this thread and itching for it. Wink

RE: Beyblade Collection - Janstarblast - Sep. 22, 2011

Yup, that Black Dragoon GT is brilliant! Congrats!
Gian.marco- D...D..Dra...DRAGOON V2!!!!!! You have 2 Dragoon V2 beys?! WOW! That's so amazing! Gasp Gasp
Aw.. I wish I had one too!

(Sep. 22, 2011  4:14 PM)Uwik Wrote: Hahaha and you know JR is reading this thread and itching for it. Wink

Haha lol ya I know if one ever pops up it's his lol cause he won't let it slip through his fingers lol he'll put a max bid of like $300 lol!!!!! Wink jkjk!! But ya he really wants one!!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Sep. 22, 2011

I want that set so bad!!!XD I'm been trying to get my hands on that set for a long time. I must get one for what ever cost...lol

(Sep. 22, 2011  5:00 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I want that set so bad!!!XD I'm been trying to get my hands on that set for a long time. I must get one for what ever cost...lol

Lol, yup it's reeeeeeeally awesome set man and it would fit good with your collection since u got dragoon gt in all the colors (white,blue,red,and the tournament ones too!!) so all ya need is this one but it's gonna be super hard to get if it's even possible to get.... Unhappy

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Sep. 22, 2011

Nothing is impossible. Money talks and its very persistent...lol

(Sep. 22, 2011  5:11 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: Nothing is impossible. Money talks and its very persistent...lol

Hahahahah lol ya very true I guess with the right amount u can but the moneys not the problem it's the finding it that's the problem...!! And isn't there more to that saying lol..!!! Wink anyways ya let's leave it at that for now cause where getting off topic hah..!!

RE: Beyblade Collection - emily2000 - Sep. 23, 2011

i know its not 100% wise to put a picture like this, but I'm totally excited about this, got another set, its paid and it will coming soon. i will repost another picture soon after i have it in our hand

VIRGOS

[Image: capturenux2011092308194.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - Real Madrid - Sep. 23, 2011

My not-much MFB Collection Grin
Pets (Dragon)
MFB Comic (Indonesia Version)
Indonesian Beyblade Passport

RE: Beyblade Collection - Uwik - Sep. 23, 2011

Hahaha, loving Ginga's head-sash.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Janstarblast - Sep. 23, 2011

I agree with Uwik.
May I know what is the use of the passport? It seems to be quite interesting!

RE: Beyblade Collection - BladerNerd - Sep. 23, 2011

Every time you enter a tournament, you get a stamp. If you have a lot you can redeem them for prizes

RE: Beyblade Collection - TimelessOne - Sep. 23, 2011

Cool, like thew concept of the passport. And, preety good collection

RE: Beyblade Collection - TimelessOne - Sep. 24, 2011

(Sep. 22, 2011  7:47 AM)BeyFan Wrote: Just posting up the newest beys added to my collection. Some of the MFBs have alternate stickers on them.

Plastics
HMS (just one bey XD)
MFB

Wow special stickers..

RE: Beyblade Collection - Real Madrid - Sep. 25, 2011

(Sep. 23, 2011  10:48 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: I agree with Uwik.
May I know what is the use of the passport? It seems to be quite interesting!
We collect stamps every time we join a Bey-Tourney. We can trade the stamps with Takara Tomy Products, just like a WBO Credit Joyful_2
(Sep. 23, 2011  11:12 PM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Cool, like thew concept of the passport. And, preety good collection
Joyful_2

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeyCenter - Sep. 26, 2011

You may have seen me post this on the Photo Gallery Thread, but here it is, for HERE.
its around 42 or 43 beys

BeyCenter Wrote: So whatchya think! Comments Please!

EDIT: That Red Galaxy Pegasus is MINT, never used, never will be.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Jaygrazer - Sep. 26, 2011

I believe its a breakthrough in math!
Beycenter+beys*money=yesssshhh

Lol, Thats what some of my friends say, or they say I'm addicted, but I don't mind that. But the collection= Lots of Chi-ching.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Shabalabadoo - Sep. 26, 2011

Why did you include a fake stadium in the picture?

Why is it not even in the garbage yet?

Lol, I use it for horrible combos, and then throw a rampage on it later like the T-Rex I'm not.