World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

They look purrrrrrrty Tongue_out Also when you havent bought anything in a While you can stare at them to try and Remember the Moments of Opening them Tongue_out Nah Im just kidding. Ive got no Idea why I keep them......I guess they are too precious to throw away ? idk.

Anyways overview of my Stuff. I think I have 67ish Beyblades...?

Bottom Left - Launchers and Grips shazizle. Far Right - Boxes Tongue_out
Far Back - PTW, Black TT Attack, Clear TT Attack, Hasbro launchers

Top Left - Black Box - Useless Beyparts, Ziplock Packet - Tools. Pile of Beyblades on Left - Rare's and beys I want to keep new or Good Condition.
Middle Pile o' Parts - Bey's that Border Competitive and Useless. (thermal, Quetz) Right Pile o' Parts - Competitive parts.

It looks like I hardly have anything but again I have about 67 Beys. I'm about to add a Wide square and 17 Beys for my Bday.

RE: Beyblade Collection - RustyXD - Jun. 13, 2011

nice collection Wink but what is that red bey that is next to ray unicorno and gravity perseus in the below the big box.
i keep my boxes as well Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Chups - Jun. 13, 2011

(Jun. 13, 2011  1:37 AM)RustyXD Wrote: nice collection Wink but what is that red bey that is next to ray unicorno and gravity perseus in the below the big box.
i keep my boxes as well Smile

Thanks. [: Its actually between Ray Unicorno and LDD. It is some Coca-Cola bey I found. Apparently you got it Free when you bought a Coke from somewhere. I dont know?

RE: Beyblade Collection - RustyXD - Jun. 13, 2011

It looks cool , i want one and i just noticed it was LDD Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 13, 2011

Nice collection Chups!
I too keep my boxes (as you already know).
Nice pile of ripcords. xD
I barely have any. O_O

RE: Beyblade Collection - Chups - Jun. 13, 2011

I don't know why I have them. The Yellow one is pre Cool though. I dont use LL's at ALL.

RE: Beyblade Collection - DaWRETCHED-one - Jun. 15, 2011

Me, PANAsher, AMARvelous and CYRUckus's 50 Beyblades (Well i bought all these beys, the other three DON'T have jobs!! Grr)

[Image: DSC03804.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - Ir - Jun. 15, 2011

This Post Has Been Removed

RE: Beyblade Collection - JR_Tiger - Jun. 19, 2011

I bought another display case for my collection. I will post the list later on and more to come Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Ultra - Jun. 19, 2011

Those look so awesome. The black Dragoon V looks especially nice.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Poseidon - Jun. 19, 2011

sweet looks class what beys don't you own . The only one coming to mid is a black dragoon ms
I get moreplastics than you haha 111 vs 121 altogether mind you ive got lots of doubles

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 19, 2011

So envious of your collection.
Loving the black Dragoon V, Dark Series beys and Gaia Dragoons. :3
You seriously have the best collection on here !

RE: Beyblade Collection - Blitz - Jun. 19, 2011

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:03 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote: I bought another display case for my collection. I will post the list later on and more to come Smile
[Picture]

You really do have an amazing Plastic collection! I'm really jealous of the display case, I'd love to get one for my MFB collection.

Thanks Guys!!! There's a store here in Canada that sells acrylic display cases and I have mine customized specially for beyblades. I think he ship worldwide. Shipping would be costly though Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Jun. 19, 2011

the blue recolor dragoon gt is choking me..seriously...also the white recolor and pearl recolor cyber dragon killing me too..i want them...
would you be my husband or wife JR_tiger??????

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:31 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: the blue recolor dragoon gt is choking me..seriously...also the white recolor and pearl recolor cyber dragon killing me too..i want them...
LOL!!! Sorry Dude I dont swing that way...You're a funny guy....lol

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:37 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:31 PM)Benjohadi Wrote: the blue recolor dragoon gt is choking me..seriously...also the white recolor and pearl recolor cyber dragon killing me too..i want them...

if you were a girl..i might already propose to you..hehe..hahaha..
well done..very nice collection..i never get bored looking at your collection...Eee
just to nice to see..even nicer to hold....XD
man..i am just really jelous of the cyber dragoons,dragoon gt,and of course poseidon..

(Jun. 19, 2011  2:41 PM)Benjohadi Wrote:
(Jun. 19, 2011  2:37 PM)JR_Tiger Wrote:

if you were a girl..i might already propose to you..hehe..hahaha..
well done..very nice collection..i never get bored looking at your collection...Eee
just to nice to see..even nicer to hold....XD
man..i am just really jelous of the cyber dragoons,dragoon gt,and of course poseidon..
Thanks! I like looking at them all the time too. I have so many offers from people trying to buy them from me for a really high$$$, but it will be very hard for me to let this babies to go...lol

RE: Beyblade Collection - th!nk - Jun. 19, 2011

Hah, I'd love to own your collection, but being me, I'd play with them to death Tongue_out And customise...
It's really beautiful, though. Thanks so much for sharing Smile

ahaha...yeah..dont ever let your babies go unless youhave multiples...haha..thanks for sharing too..you should get 5 gold rose face...or special face for heavy collector...seriously..

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeyFan - Jun. 21, 2011

Small update to my collection, some have already been added before though:
Plastics:

HMS:

MFB:

My collection total is now 160.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kelaun - Jun. 21, 2011

What I own for the moment:
HASBRO:
- Storm Capricorn M145Q
- Storm Pegasus 105RF
- Rock Aries ED145B
- Lightning L-Drago 100HF
- Dark Gasher CH120 FS
- Counter Leone 145D
- Rock Scorpio T125JB
- Burn Fireblaze 135 MS

Takara Tomy:
- Lightning L-Drago 105HF

RE: Beyblade Collection - Mc Frown - Jun. 21, 2011

BeyFan: Good choice with Thunder Libra.

RE: Beyblade Collection - th!nk - Jun. 21, 2011

You're really liking that wheel, hey Mc Frown?
Next time I'm paid, I may look into one (if I can spare it with tourney expenses, bills, scythe/ares).

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeyFan - Jun. 22, 2011

(Jun. 21, 2011  8:24 PM)Mc Frown Wrote: BeyFan: Good choice with Thunder Libra.
Sarcasm? Either way, I'm a collector. So, I could careless when it comes to performance XD

Thats why I don't own any metal faces.