World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Poseidon - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  4:13 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Reply to the greatest conversation ever- Is Wyvern DJ all that good(or just sarcasm)? I sold mine for $1 to my friend.. Waah! My beyspirit goes down...down....down....down...down..... save your disciple Blader DJ! Save me!

whils its beyspirt is untampered with the metal spike has balance issues and is like a mfb ms and the attack ring dossn't have use either

RE: Beyblade Collection - th!nk - Jun. 09, 2011

It is the best "BEYSPIRIT" type bey available. Plus, Blader DJ thinks it's pretty dang good.

But yeah, read the beywiki article Wink

RE: Beyblade Collection - BladeStorm - Jun. 09, 2011

Update on my collection + Bonus picture:

RE: Beyblade Collection - faissaloo - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  7:50 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Update on my collection + Bonus picture:

wow you really have a thing for transparent beys (and doubles), but don't give beyjun too much coke or this will happen: "let it rip!!!" beyjun shoutes "yaaaaaaaaaay!!!" and gets hyper and ends up launching the blade at blitz(no offence blitz).

(Jun. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)faissaloo Wrote: wow you really have a thing for transparent beys (and doubles), but don't give beyjun too much coke or this will happen: "let it rip!!!" beyjun shoutes "yaaaaaaaaaay!!!" and gets hyper and ends up launching the blade at blitz(no offence blitz).

Yeah I do like transparent beysJoyful_2. I'm working on getting a clear BD145.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Arupaeo - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:14 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Yeah I do like transparent beysJoyful_2. I'm working on getting a clear BD145.

Me too. No luck in the random booster "lottery" so now I'm considering buying one direct or buying a complete set and flipping the rest. How were you planning on getting yours?

RE: Beyblade Collection - Half Nail - Jun. 09, 2011

I like my collection so far, but it can always be bigger! Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Vamasco_ - Jun. 09, 2011

Nice collection Ink. Grin !
And Ink. I think everyone agrees with me when I say : Our collections could always be bigger !

(Jun. 09, 2011  9:35 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  9:14 PM)BladeStorm Wrote: Yeah I do like transparent beysJoyful_2. I'm working on getting a clear BD145.

Me too. No luck in the random booster "lottery" so now I'm considering buying one direct or buying a complete set and flipping the rest. How were you planning on getting yours?

Waiting for a good excuse (one of my BD145 breaking) so I can replace it/Winning one (somehow).

RE: Beyblade Collection - Dracomageat - Jun. 09, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)faissaloo Wrote: wow you really have a thing for transparent beys

Pearlised transparent beys are the best!

And how's the beyspirit level of a random booster green Wybern DJ with a Dragon Saucer weight disk sub ring and the running core of Driger MS.

EDIT: looks like Wybern already came up. Still, I'm pretty sure mine still has every sticker. I'll get a photo up if people want.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Janstarblast - Jun. 10, 2011

Well, even I just love transparent beys and faces!
I am really looking forward to those Hasbro beys...
Dracomageat- Dude, please! We still love our PC, you know... Its already a Beyspirit overload here, and you want to add more of it? Our PCs will explode!

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeybladerPotter - Jun. 10, 2011

Uh.....Full views of my collection.

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 10, 2011

Just something I wanted to share with you guys, LOL. <3
Haven't been bothered to clean it up. xD Random stuff everywhere.
It doesn't look like much but trust me, it's heaps.
Anyone see the blue crushed stadium ? Haha.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Janstarblast - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  3:28 PM)blah Wrote: Just something I wanted to share with you guys, LOL. <3

I am ready to clean that! I mean, if you stock them up like that, I don't mind taking them with me. Don't worry, they'll get enough space in my cupboard! I hava a whole shelf empty for beyblade stuff! Sadly, just 11 beys rest on it... Stupid

RE: Beyblade Collection - Serotonin - Jun. 10, 2011

(Jun. 10, 2011  3:28 PM)blah Wrote: Just something I wanted to share with you guys, LOL. <3

this is the best way to play with beyblades

RE: Beyblade Collection - Soundwave - Jun. 10, 2011

I cetainly would not have my beycollection unorganized Tongue_out though my desk needs it XD

EDIT: just sayin I now have currently 42 beys bought 2 galaxy pegasis (it's so beautiful with all the stickers on Joyful_2)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Tyler Le - Jun. 11, 2011

i will manage to get my picture on soon the Meteo L-drago and Galaxy Pegasis look beautiful with the limited CoRo Coro metalic stickers Grin
blah: seriously i will clean it up now. It looks so messy. If i were you i think i would not find my pieces of beyblade in all that stuff. But by any chance it's still look sweet through

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 11, 2011

Actually it isn't really hard to find stuff. Especially since most of my MFB are in a spread out pile. =P
Plus, I don't have any time to sort the stuff out so when I get new stuff it just gets chucked in with the rest. xD

RE: Beyblade Collection - th!nk - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 09, 2011  10:38 PM)Dracomageat Wrote:
(Jun. 09, 2011  8:52 PM)faissaloo Wrote: wow you really have a thing for transparent beys

Pearlised transparent beys are the best!

And how's the beyspirit level of a random booster green Wybern DJ with a Dragon Saucer weight disk sub ring and the running core of Driger MS.

EDIT: looks like Wybern already came up. Still, I'm pretty sure mine still has every sticker. I'll get a photo up if people want.
Wyvern DJ has the MAXIMUM BEYSPIRIT when un-modified.

Doesn't look like much? U MAD?
What was the blue stadium before it was destroyed?

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 11, 2011

It was a Wide Square but came destroyed in the mail already. -.-

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Jun. 11, 2011

(Jun. 11, 2011  6:21 AM)blah Wrote: It was a Wide Square but came destroyed in the mail already. -.-
no refund?haha
Blah's collection remind me on the messed Beybrad has when he had all of his plastics and hms..
like the dranzer gt..idk why..dranzer gt really attract my eyes..

RE: Beyblade Collection - blah - Jun. 12, 2011

Haha; nah, I was given a full refund. xD
Dude, I wish I had a collection as big as Brad's. <3

RE: Beyblade Collection - kanato dolsrin - Jun. 12, 2011

looks like much fun! my blades and collections are all in large bens and cases. if they where all over the place my parents wouldnt be happy and throw them all away while im gone.

i would take pictures but there really no point in pulling everything out once i finally got them all neatly placed LOL

but that epic beyblade mess is just out EPIC! it makes me proud!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Chups - Jun. 12, 2011

Ah its good Im not the only one who keeps the Boxes. I keep them away from my actual Stuff though.

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeyFan - Jun. 12, 2011

I too keep my boxes. They're all on the top shelf of my wardrobe...but, there is no real reason to actually keep them, lol.