World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Zoroaste - Jun. 11, 2016

Nice dude, jealous of all those Hasbros

RE: Beyblade Collection - NEET no Kami - Jun. 11, 2016

(Jun. 11, 2016  7:23 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Great collection Brisky! I really like that Gravity Perseus White Knight Vers. Grin

Just a quick update on my current Plastic Gen collection. Doubles are just listed twice, so it was easier for me to count them Wink

don't you own gabriel g?

RE: Beyblade Collection - Brisk AquarioHD - Jun. 12, 2016

(Jun. 11, 2016  7:23 PM)DrigerGatling Wrote: Great collection Brisky! I really like that Gravity Perseus White Knight Vers. Grin

Thank you! Smile And it's really nice! Joyful_3 and nice collection as well! Joyful_3

RE: Beyblade Collection - Howaitonekon - Jun. 12, 2016

Thanks guys Smile

Quote:don't you own gabriel g?

Oh, right XD

I had a look at the "Beyblade Parts List" to not forget anything, then I saw Gabriel and ticked it as "I don't have it" and forgot about the Hasbro release later because it is not on the list Tongue_out

RE: Beyblade Collection - - Jun. 13, 2016

Thanks to the generosity of a certain @[Kei], I am no longer Beyless!

After today's tournament, he slid over the Odin and Spriggan combos that I'd been experimenting with, along with a light launcher, and said "These are for you".

If I remember correctly, the combos are Spriggan Heavy Survive, and Odin Central Flat Sh- I mean, Fusion

I'm glad to have a Heavy disc, and I've come to love Spriggan a bit today after using it in some attack combos. Kei the best.

[Image: QGYXdNZ.jpg]
[Image: P54pnc1.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - OkinawamTS - Jun. 13, 2016

The Spriggan Heavy Survive is correct but the other bey is Yggdrasil Central Fusion

(Jun. 13, 2016  5:34 AM)Asterisk Wrote: Thanks to the generosity of a certain @[Kei], I am no longer Beyless!

After today's tournament, he slid over the Odin and Spriggan combos that I'd been experimenting with, along with a light launcher, and said "These are for you".

If I remember correctly, the combos are Spriggan Heavy Survive, and Odin Central Flat Sh- I mean, Fusion

I'm glad to have a Heavy disc, and I've come to love Spriggan a bit today after using it in some attack combos. Kei the best.

[Image: QGYXdNZ.jpg]
[Image: P54pnc1.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - - Jun. 13, 2016

(Jun. 13, 2016  5:46 AM)OkinawamTS Wrote: The Spriggan Heavy Survive is correct but the other bey is Yggdrasil Central Fusion

Oh damn, you're absolutely correct, my bad.

I'm still getting used to what everything is called, haha.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Bey Brad - Jun. 13, 2016

Nice, welcome back to the game Wink

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kei - Jun. 14, 2016

(Jun. 13, 2016  5:34 AM)Asterisk Wrote: Thanks to the generosity of a certain @[Kei], I am no longer Beyless!

Was happy to help you get started. Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - Arijit Sarkar - Jun. 19, 2016

[Image: ID7pzUQ.jpg]
That's my small Beyblade collectionStupid...I don't have many beys,I am still collecting .....So do I get a face for the collection

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kai-V - Jun. 19, 2016

Of course you deserve it, you only need fifty Beyblades and you got that, so here you go.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Arijit Sarkar - Jun. 19, 2016

Thanks kai-v I first face ....thanks a ton...

RE: Beyblade Collection - OkinawamTS - Jul. 07, 2016

Burst was wondering about the BeyLogger sheets if TAKARATOMY made a lot because he can not find the pictures anywhere
So here are the pictures of my BeyLogger sheets Collection which is not a Complete Collection , I have a few missing but how many exactly, no idea.
And of course the WBO ones are there too.

[Image: CIMG2562.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2563.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2564.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2565.JPG]
[Image: CIMG2566.JPG]

RE: Beyblade Collection - Leo Burst - Jul. 07, 2016

OMG Oki.... I've never been so jealous...

RE: Beyblade Collection - OkinawamTS - Jul. 07, 2016

yeah they are quite nice to collect and the WBO ones as well which I actually use on my BeyLogger

(Jul. 07, 2016  1:50 PM)Leo Burst Wrote: OMG Oki.... I've never been so jealous...

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kai-V - Jul. 07, 2016

Did you collect them in person, or did you buy some of them from Yahoo! Japan Auctions hah?

My favourite is possibly the black sheet with the big white バースト on it, in some dirty fighting font.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Alta - Jul. 07, 2016

(Jul. 07, 2016  1:39 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Burst was wondering about the BeyLogger sheets if TAKARATOMY made a lot because he can not find the pictures anywhere
So here are the pictures of my BeyLogger sheets Collection which is not a Complete Collection , I have a few missing but how many exactly, no idea.

If you are interested in adding any to your collection, I've got these that I designed for a past LA tournament, though they aren't anything official. They would need scaling down of course, unless I sent you the extras.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Bey Brad - Jul. 07, 2016

Wow, props for having every single WBO logger sheet. Grin

RE: Beyblade Collection - Burst - Jul. 07, 2016

(Jul. 07, 2016  1:39 PM)OkinawamTS Wrote: Burst was wondering about the BeyLogger sheets if TAKARATOMY made a lot because he can not find the pictures anywhere

Thanks Oki. I really needed some photos. I am collecting Data on these Official Logger Sheets and that is One Awesome Collection.
Those Specific Characters Logger sheets in the last photo of Valt,Rantaro and Kensuke those are official too right ?
I don't know but I think these were also given in G4 Tournaments ,no ?
This would surely help me a lot.

Cheers !!!
Burst.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kei - Jul. 07, 2016

Wow, that's awesome Oki! I want some of those sheets you use to display them.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Crocboii - Jul. 08, 2016

DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS BIT BEAST IS

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/GxYAAOSwkl5Xfufv/$_12.JPG?set_id=2

RE: Beyblade Collection - OkinawamTS - Jul. 08, 2016

they are all official from G4 event wbba. store or from Corocoro comic & magazine
of course only the WBO ones are not from the TT beylogger

(Jul. 07, 2016  7:02 PM)Burst Wrote:

Thanks Oki. I really needed some photos. I am collecting Data on these Official Logger Sheets and that is One Awesome Collection.
Those Specific Characters Logger sheets in the last photo of Valt,Rantaro and Kensuke those are official too right ?
I don't know but I think these were also given in G4 Tournaments ,no ?
This would surely help me a lot.

Cheers !!!
Burst.

it's Ice Dranzer

(Jul. 08, 2016  2:30 AM)Crocboii Wrote: DOES ANYONE KNOW WHAT THIS BIT BEAST IS

http://i.ebayimg.com/00/s/MTIwMFgxNjAw/z/GxYAAOSwkl5Xfufv/$_12.JPG?set_id=2

really nice those 4 BeyLogger Sheets

(Jul. 07, 2016  2:58 PM)Alta Wrote:

If you are interested in adding any to your collection, I've got these that I designed for a past LA tournament, though they aren't anything official. They would need scaling down of course, unless I sent you the extras.

those black sheets that I use to display them are from a stamp album, which I guess you can easily find online or from stamp collection shops

(Jul. 07, 2016  8:03 PM)Kei Wrote: Wow, that's awesome Oki! I want some of those sheets you use to display them.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kevo - Jul. 08, 2016

Is there any way you could scan some of them and post them on here?

RE: Beyblade Collection - FluffyHamster - Sep. 05, 2016

(Apr. 18, 2015  1:31 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Well, this is not my collection, but I coincidentally found Oki´s and HOLY S***, you have to look at THIS! Chocked_2
http://tokutakutoysbeycollection.blogspot.de/
He owns practically every beyblade that has ever been released!! Now I feel like my own collection (currently ~ 260) is rather pathetic...

I don't see his full collection

RE: Beyblade Collection - OkinawamTS - Sep. 06, 2016

I havent got the time to finish the update of all the beys I have
hope someday to be able to do it

(Sep. 05, 2016  6:59 PM)FluffyHamster Wrote:
(Apr. 18, 2015  1:31 PM)~Stoney~ Wrote: Well, this is not my collection, but I coincidentally found Oki´s and HOLY S***, you have to look at THIS! Chocked_2
http://tokutakutoysbeycollection.blogspot.de/
He owns practically every beyblade that has ever been released!! Now I feel like my own collection (currently ~ 260) is rather pathetic...

I don't see his full collection