World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Neo - Jul. 10, 2014

(Jul. 10, 2014  9:49 PM)Stoney2208 Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  9:00 PM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 10, 2014  8:56 PM)Kei Wrote: No Plastics or HMS? Unhappy

That's what I thought he would post...
Like this insane barrage of oldbie stuff...

Let´s call it "retro stuff worth to remember, because there would be no MFB without Plastics and HMS being invented before". Wink

Oh no xD
I'm not hating on the older generations; I actually started and prefer them overall instead of MFB xD
As said before, I love djspida5's knowledge. And that weird avatar.
I just expected him to have his old stuff from back in the hay-day Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - djspida5 - Jul. 10, 2014

naw, i gave my plastics and HMS to my little nephew as well, he's like 12 or 13. I forget rofl. he loves beyblade, i figured he'd put them to better use. he knows they were special to me, and he's taking great care of them. save for a couple of spare HMS shooters, i have no older gen beys anymore.

(Jul. 10, 2014  6:42 PM)Cannon Wrote: That's cute!

Is that a 3 Segment Grip with the Card holder taken off? It looks so weird lol, thought it was fake for a second.

yeah it's an official 3 seg grip. someone gave it to me at a tourney in Brooklyn a couple years back. i forgot who, but i'm still grateful to this day. That card holder thing got in the way, and just looked weird to me especially since those cards are useless in North America. I added electrical tape for better grip, and there's 2 AAA batteries inside the grip for weight, it was way to light before I thought of doing that and the balance was off for me when a bey is attached to the shooter.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kei - Jul. 11, 2014

Glad I'm not the only one who hates that card slot; I found it got in the way too. The original MFB grip was way better.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Neo - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  12:24 AM)Kei Wrote: Glad I'm not the only one who hates that card slot; I found it got in the way too. The original MFB grip was way better.

I never even bothered ordering one back in 2011. There wasn't any significant UPGRADE. Card just gets in the way.

(Jul. 10, 2014  11:28 PM)djspida5 Wrote: naw, i gave my plastics and HMS to my little nephew as well, he's like 12 or 13. I forget rofl. he loves beyblade, i figured he'd put them to better use. he knows they were special to me, and he's taking great care of them. save for a couple of spare HMS shooters, i have no older gen beys anymore.

(Jul. 10, 2014  6:42 PM)Cannon Wrote: That's cute!

Is that a 3 Segment Grip with the Card holder taken off? It looks so weird lol, thought it was fake for a second.

yeah it's an official 3 seg grip. someone gave it to me at a tourney in Brooklyn a couple years back. i forgot who, but i'm still grateful to this day. That card holder thing got in the way, and just looked weird to me especially since those cards are useless in North America. I added electrical tape for better grip, and there's 2 AAA batteries inside the grip for weight, it was way to light before I thought of doing that and the balance was off for me when a bey is attached to the shooter.
Huh.
Well as long as he takes super good care of them Smile I hope he won't give any away.
Gee, it sure would suck if he gave away a GT series blade >.<

RE: Beyblade Collection - djspida5 - Jul. 11, 2014

oh no, he'd never do that.

My sister actually told me a story a couple months back about how some kid in his karate class stole one of his beys that i gave him, bistool 10B of all beys. He was furious and wanted to kick his butt.

My sister was telling me that he was very upset and i quote "He was about to curse word him up, he kept saying his uncle gave it to him and he wasn't going to let some one take that away from him." The story was brought up while she was driving me to work because i stumbled upon that bey in one of the side compartments in her car and I asked "why is this in here?"

Of course, he got it back lol. I told him the significance of that bey when I gave them away, that it was a classic combo, and personal favorite of mine so he was NOT going to let that kid take it from him. To me, still holds up as the best endurance plastic bey IMO. but that's another story hahaha.

edit: sorry, that sounded a bit off topic...

RE: Beyblade Collection - DRAGON KING - Jul. 11, 2014

Cake: I have 44. Your a bit ahead of me Supaburn

RE: Beyblade Collection - Neo - Jul. 11, 2014

(Jul. 11, 2014  3:29 AM)djspida5 Wrote: oh no, he'd never do that.

My sister actually told me a story a couple months back about how some kid in his karate class stole one of his beys that i gave him, bistool 10B of all beys. He was furious and wanted to kick his butt.

My sister was telling me that he was very upset and i quote "He was about to curse word him up, he kept saying his uncle gave it to him and he wasn't going to let some one take that away from him." The story was brought up while she was driving me to work because i stumbled upon that bey in one of the side compartments in her car and I asked "why is this in here?"

Of course, he got it back lol. I told him the significance of that bey when I gave them away, that it was a classic combo, and personal favorite of mine so he was NOT going to let that kid take it from him. To me, still holds up as the best endurance plastic bey IMO. but that's another story hahaha.

edit: sorry, that sounded a bit off topic...
Wow, that's actually very noble!
I hope your nephew joins the WBO later on Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - ashton pinto - Jul. 13, 2014

Updated my HMS collection

RE: Beyblade Collection - Neo - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 13, 2014  8:00 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Updated my HMS collection

Nice collection!
I think that Blue Bit Chip on Dragoon MS belongs to Spark Dragon, and not that Eintstein one TD has..

RE: Beyblade Collection - ashton pinto - Jul. 13, 2014

(Jul. 13, 2014  8:30 AM)Neo Wrote:
(Jul. 13, 2014  8:00 AM)ashton pinto Wrote: Updated my HMS collection

Nice collection!
I think that Blue Bit Chip on Dragoon MS belongs to Spark Dragon, and not that Eintstein one TD has..

Yes right .. I randomly put them up for pics

RE: Beyblade Collection - Jinbee - Aug. 06, 2014

I would kill for all that! Even for one of them, especially Draciel or Driger MS and Sea Dragon.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Beiburēdo - Aug. 06, 2014

@JinbeeTheShark i also wish I had an hms collection like ashton's

ashton pinto nice collection bro - loving all those dark effigy ms's

Funny thing was I never saw much HMS even as a kid, all I got is Gaia Dragoon MS Which I don't even want.

my old hms collection (can someone resize this please)

[Image: image_zps917bed9c.jpg]

my new collection lol

[Image: B4CE5625-C570-4B16-844D-60FE639EB27D_zpsfhj4ppy1.jpg]

[Image: B3A0F13B-9B93-4A89-BC87-02E3C050CF25_zpsndsjoa25.jpg]

[Huge quote removed.]

Aww you got Driger MS, that's so cool, that's actually a good collection to me.

lol whats left at the bottom is my collection, the rest apart from 4 or 5 of the beys there are ashtons

(Aug. 06, 2014  9:38 PM)Thebladeruk Wrote: lol whats left at the bottom is my collection, the rest apart from 4 or 5 of the beys there are ashtons

Still better than mine, I would get one from Ashton's but I don't use paypal.

Also my collection(Not all are here but I couldn't find them):
http://i58.tinypic.com/js0ilt.jpg
Image was too big so use the link please.

Rose Gold Face here I come!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kai-V - Aug. 09, 2014

An update of my HMS collection :

[Image: Wifw97U.jpg]

Not pictured are Aero Knight MS, Sea Dragon MS, light violet Einstein MS, and the basic Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS.

I also have to show you guys the shelves I had to buy to stock all my Beyblade things because there were too much, and that is not even all hah.

[Image: STAn1bA.jpg]

[Image: fIL92pX.jpg]

Do not worry, the bottom shelf is actually for empty boxes. Those on the other shelf above do still have at least a few parts in them at the moment, if not a full Beyblade.

RE: Beyblade Collection - DRAGON KING - Aug. 09, 2014

Always a treat to your collection updates, Kai-V Smile. Those HMS doe...

RE: Beyblade Collection - The Supreme One - Aug. 09, 2014

Why so many unopened boxes? Personally, I can't leave a Beyblade in its box for more than a few minutes once I purchase it, even if I initially planned on saving it as a collectible.

How are the IR Spin Control beys?

RE: Beyblade Collection - Dual - Aug. 09, 2014

Wow Kai-V, that's an amazing collection! So much stuff, haha.

RE: Beyblade Collection - 6 God - Aug. 09, 2014

*Drools* ~o~

My HMS collection is pitiful comapared to your, haha.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Jinbee - Aug. 09, 2014

How do you do it? How do you resist opening them? That collection is God especially compared to mine.

Oh my Shining God I realise you have Shining God MS, one of my most wanted, I'm so jealous!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Beiburēdo - Aug. 09, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  5:16 PM)Kai-V Wrote: An update of my HMS collection :

[Image: Wifw97U.jpg]

Not pictured are Aero Knight MS, Sea Dragon MS, light violet Einstein MS, and the basic Draciel MS and Gaia Dragoon MS.

I also have to show you guys the shelves I had to buy to stock all my Beyblade things because there were too much, and that is not even all hah.

[Image: STAn1bA.jpg]

[Image: fIL92pX.jpg]

Do not worry, the bottom shelf is actually for empty boxes. Those on the other shelf above do still have at least a few parts in them at the moment, if not a full Beyblade.

That's an awesome collection and I can't wait to see your plastic gen beys too

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kai-V - Aug. 10, 2014

(Aug. 09, 2014  6:00 PM)JinbeeTheShark Wrote: How do you do it? How do you resist opening them? That collection is God especially compared to mine.

Oh my Shining God I realise you have Shining God MS, one of my most wanted, I'm so jealous!

Most are open, but sometimes it was just a necessity to buy a Ray Gil for the RSF, for instance, yet it turns out that I do not want it for my style of Beyblading, at least not yet. So, I have it for later, which is good since Ray Gil is not in stores anymore.

For things like the Ultimate Reshuffle Set L Drago Ver., it was the cool thing to have when it came out, but it was quickly obvious that the two other versions of Meteo L Drago are rather bad, therefore I just took out what I needed from the box, like the regular Meteo L Drago and the accessories, but I left the rest in the box so that there is no risk of them somehow getting damaged.