World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kai-V - Dec. 23, 2012

(Dec. 22, 2012  2:42 AM)th!nk Wrote: [...] I hope you won't mind me stealing one of those comic pictures for an avatar when I get around to doing so.

I think most of them are with the other Metal Fight Beyblade manga scans by the way, in a clearer definition.

RE: Beyblade Collection - th!nk - Dec. 23, 2012

Oh, thanks for letting me know, I'll take a look later on! Smile

RE: Beyblade Collection - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 25, 2012

Here is my collection as of today. I hope to have gotten enough Beyblades for a Rose Gold Face. I'll understand if I am, without any doubt whatsoever or any circumstance at all, ahead of myself.

RE: Beyblade Collection - BeybladePsychos - Dec. 26, 2012

GO TO THIS LINK TO SEE SOME OF MY BEYS!
http://s1359.beta.photobucket.com/user/beybladepsychos/media/SUNP0008_zps34635017.jpg.html
Here are some of my beyblades not all of theme thought

RE: Beyblade Collection - Olencia - Dec. 26, 2012

A new update on the Driger Quest!

More Driger related items then acctual Blades added this time

All items with Boxes

Just Beyblades: (Not including NIB, Crystal Driger S, Driger F Hyperblade, Metal Driger, Driger MS)

I do love buying all the extra merchendise, such as the figures. But it also takes away from my funds for buying the Beyblades themselves =[. However I think my favourite recent purchase was the cards folder so I can fill it up and the cards won't get damaged =3 (Brings me back to my years of Pokemon Card collecting!)

I also hopefully have a couple of others on their way:
Used Hyperblade Driger F
Used Metal Driger
NIP Black Driger G
Used Driger MS, White
NIB Driger V2 Rc
Used Driger V (Alternate Stickers)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Evolution - Dec. 26, 2012

Best Driger collector I've ever seen, Amazing collection Olencia! Wink

RE: Beyblade Collection - Olencia - Dec. 26, 2012

(Dec. 26, 2012  7:38 PM)Evolution Wrote: Best Driger collector I've ever seen, Amazing collection Olencia! Wink

And still only about half way to getting all of them =[

I need a bigger bed for laying them out XD

I know my collection still doesn't even compare to your overall one though Evo =) but thanks! =D I appreciate it.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Tri - Dec. 26, 2012

Wow, your Driger collection is boss! You have 44 more Driger beys than me! (I only have Driger G) it's cool to have a huge Driger fan like me here!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Insane - Dec. 27, 2012

Here is my beyblade collection. It's a link and I have 54 beyblades (Minus the XTS beyblades, it's 51). It has my signature and date when the picture was taken. Here it is:

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/InsaneBlader/media/Picture0131_zps434d8ded.jpg.html

It took me a long time, but it's worth it!

RE: Beyblade Collection - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 27, 2012

@ Insane: I hate to break it to you, but XTS Beys will not count towards your collection. But otherwise, a pretty nice collection.

(Dec. 27, 2012  2:17 AM)T. L-Drago 9207 Wrote: @ Insane: I hate to break it to you, but XTS Beys will not count towards your collection.

Well if you take it away it will still be 51. So either way I have more than 50 beyblades.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Ultra - Dec. 27, 2012

You need an overhead shot man. You can't even see most of them from that view.

Ok. I'll modify my post and change it.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Hazel - Dec. 27, 2012

(Dec. 27, 2012  2:01 AM)Insane Wrote: Here is my beyblade collection. It's a link and I have 54 beyblades (Minus the XTS beyblades, it's 51). It has my signature and date when the picture was taken. Here it is:

http://s1306.beta.photobucket.com/user/InsaneBlader/media/Picture0131_zps434d8ded.jpg.html

It took me a long time, but it's worth it!

This image is so blurry I cannot even read the piece of paper, and cannot identify at least half of the beyblades shown here... there is no way I will award the face unless you can provide clear images.

Ok, this is the absolute best picture I can do (Minus the XTS beyblades, it is actually 50). Here they are:

Japanese Beyblades (Click to View)

Hasbro Beyblades (Click to View)

Japanese = 21
+
Hasbro = 29
=
50 Beyblades Total

And if you want to know what the beyblades are, here they are:

RE: Beyblade Collection - Hazel - Dec. 27, 2012

You finally managed to take pictures I could verify; keep this in mind for the future.

Congratulations on your Rose Gold Face.

(Dec. 27, 2012  6:32 PM)Hazel Wrote: You finally managed to take pictures I could verify; keep this in mind for the future.

Congratulations on your Rose Gold Face.

Ha! Thanks for the help Hazel!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Beiburēdo - Dec. 29, 2012

my collection

beyblade collection full plastics/hms

dragoons

dragoons

RE: Beyblade Collection - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 29, 2012

@ Thebladeruk: That image is broken, dude. How are we going to know what Beyblades you got?

i fixed the links

RE: Beyblade Collection - T. L-Drago 9207 - Dec. 29, 2012

@ Thebladeruk: Your collection looks very nice!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Tri - Dec. 29, 2012

(Dec. 29, 2012  12:44 AM)Thebladeruk Wrote: my collection

dragoons

dragoons

Nice collection, bro! Can you give me one of them Dragoon MS? XD JK

Again, great collection!

RE: Beyblade Collection - Benjohadi - Dec. 29, 2012

dragoons

dragoons

the black gt's...self painted or you did hae the bk dragoon gt?haha..i knew only few who really own the real bk dggt..

I actually bought the black coloured blades in a lot for really cheap in 2006 so I'm not sure but so far I don't know if its real but the others are real . I bought it at its time for £45 as a lot of black recolour beyblades excluding dragoon ms which I got out of fubuku booster 2005 with einstein and msuv costed
Me about £10 at the time which is to overpriced now

The normal dranzer & dragoon gt as well as zeus and other things in hasbro costed me about £2.49 each at this time so I really miss those times

RE: Beyblade Collection - Thunder Dome - Dec. 29, 2012

dragoons

dragoons
Nice collection. The Dragoons look amazing. I like the Dragoon (F I think) that has a clear AR and a Blue Weight Disk.