World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Beyblade Collection - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: Beyblade Collection (/Thread-Beyblade-Collection)

RE: Beyblade Collection - Aqua - Apr. 04, 2009

Shadow that's a really nice collection Joyful_2

RE: Beyblade Collection - Bey Brad - Apr. 04, 2009

(Apr. 04, 2009  7:29 PM)jsc Wrote: Hey Brad reading this thread( for the third time) and seeing the pics of your collection, i was just wandering. WHat was your very first beyblade? Or did you buy a bundle at first? My first was Bearing Stinger

(Apr. 04, 2009  7:46 PM)Giga Wrote: Loads of fakes XD

Correct!

My first real Beyblade was Wolborg.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Shadow - Apr. 05, 2009

(Apr. 04, 2009  8:08 PM)Aqua Wrote: Shadow that's a really nice collection Joyful_2

thanks lol some blades like gabriel I got from brad hehe hopefully soon I can have a impressive MFB collection

RE: Beyblade Collection - luigibob18 - Apr. 08, 2009

(Sep. 20, 2008  12:43 PM)japbeyblader Wrote: my collection
mfb
leo starter
pegases DX
bull 145s
bull125SF
sagritto145S
Aries 105D
random booster bull and sagritto
wolf starter

others
Attack stadium mfb
balance stadium mfb
ez grip mfb

r u selling any

RE: Beyblade Collection - Khel - Apr. 08, 2009

(Apr. 08, 2009  6:23 AM)luigibob18 Wrote: r u selling any

This is the thread to post your collection not for buying or selling beyblades. Plus that post is from September, so it's kinda old.

Please read the forum rules before posting.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

RE: Beyblade Collection - luigibob18 - Apr. 08, 2009

(Apr. 08, 2009  6:29 AM)Khel Wrote: This is the thread to post your collection not for buying or selling beyblades. Plus that post is from September, so it's kinda old.

Please read the forum rules before posting.
http://worldbeyblade.org/misc.php?action=help&hid=17

im sorry Crying

RE: Beyblade Collection - Maz - Apr. 18, 2009

[Image: ztopofbox.jpg]
[Image: zmiddleofbox.jpg]
[Image: zbotomofbox.jpg]
[Image: mystadiums.jpg]
[Image: fuaboko05.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - Khel - Apr. 18, 2009

Nice Collection!

Jealous of all those HMS

RE: Beyblade Collection - BladeBee - Apr. 18, 2009

I have a small collection XD
Dracielv2
Dragoon G
Master Dragoon
Strata Dragoon V
Burning kerberous (getting soon)
Dark Dragoon (ordering in a few weeks)
Dark Dranzer (Ordering in...I dunno,I think a few days Or a week)
HMS
Strata Dragoon MS
Driger MS.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Kei - Apr. 18, 2009

(Apr. 18, 2009  6:13 AM)Khel Wrote: Jealous of all those HMS

I'm jealous of the dark blue Slash Riger. @_@

RE: Beyblade Collection - Bey Brad - Apr. 18, 2009

(Apr. 18, 2009  9:07 PM)Kei Wrote: I'm jealous of the dark blue Slash Riger. @_@

*opens jacket* HEH HEH HEH, WELCOME~

RE: Beyblade Collection - Lance Perfora - Apr. 18, 2009

Nice collection Maz

RE: Beyblade Collection - Pich - Apr. 19, 2009

That Slash Riger is awesomein Dark Blue. And I thought the white one looked kool >.>.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Aikemi - Apr. 19, 2009

I know my collection is big and all, but that's no need to be jealous. Maybe one day, if you dedicate yourself to this hobby, your collection might be as good as mine Wink .

Also, if you care about your collection, make sure you insure it when you move or else all your beyblades will get lost and they guy will say he has no idea what you're talking about Crying .

[Image: DSC00347.jpg]

RE: Beyblade Collection - Jsc - Apr. 19, 2009

Why do you have a G-Winder with no launcher or HMS blade?

If you read his post, it says he lost almost all beyblades when he last moved. He lost all his HMS but found a winder.

RE: Beyblade Collection - Khel - Apr. 19, 2009

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:37 AM)jsc Wrote: Why do you have a G-Winder with no launcher or HMS blade?

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:28 AM)Hero Wrote: Also, if you care about your collection, make sure you insure it when you move or else all your beyblades will get lost and they guy will say he has no idea what you're talking about Crying .

RE: Beyblade Collection - Jsc - Apr. 19, 2009

I didnt understand that bit. but thats sucks to lose all ur HMS... I only had one HMS in my whole life but never got to battle with it. It broke be4 that.

(Apr. 19, 2009  2:51 AM)jsc Wrote: I didnt understand that bit. but thats sucks to lose all ur HMS... I only had one HMS in my whole life but never got to battle with it. It broke be4 that.
I didnt just lose hms, i lost around 50+ blades (not a lot compared to most of you, but it's a lot more than i have now haha )

Ughhh, I lost about 60 tops overall (mix of HMS and plastic) when I quit. I never thought I would use most of them again, so when my mom asked if we should give it to charity I said yes. I only kept 13-14 of my favorites. Building up a large collection again is painful to my wallet. Unhappy

I shall post another pic of my collection it a couple of weeks when my current orders come in.

RE: Beyblade Collection - josh-jf - Apr. 19, 2009

thats harsh man i mean we get angry when one of our blades break during battle sio we get angry when one of our blades go byebye youve lost 50+ all in one guy id hate that.

I try to console myself by telling myself that some less fortunate child has the opportunity to have fun with them. Confused Would hate to think about them being in a landfill somewhere....

RE: Beyblade Collection - josh-jf - Apr. 19, 2009

yeah imagine if a less fortunate child was playing with them it would seem so cool to them. I doubt they would have ever seen spinning tops like beyblades before.

Atleast they were givento charity. But dang man, I can't imagine loosing that many. I apparently lost about 30 back in 2002 but I still don't remember them. My brother only does, lol.

(Apr. 19, 2009  3:20 AM)Pichuscute Wrote: Atleast they were givento charity. But dang man, I can't imagine loosing that many. I apparently lost about 30 back in 2002 but I still don't remember them. My brother only does, lol.
Aren't you older than your brother?