World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade General (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-General)
+--- Thread: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} (/Thread-The-Competitive-Dojo-Trials-Bladers-Stack-It-Up)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dan - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  11:30 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Make him use metal core and plastic hex plate. It's closer to MF than MF-H is and he has no excuse not to since he clearly owns a custom ver. already.

Shame on the legends since Fury is clearly awesome and I don't own a Capricorn MW but I can see your reasoning.

EDIT: Where do you stand on Light Wheel beys? Does CH120 count as pre or post HWS?

No MF-2. All or nothing here, no leniency.
Fury is trash..
Do you actually have a Light Wheel? You must not or you would not ask that question. CH120 was released with Dark Cancer, so clearly it is not a part of the Metal System..
I'd suggest Pegasis 145WF to you guise, or Virgo D125D. Both should do well.

Nice job guys, wish I could take part!

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 23, 2011  11:30 AM)Dracomageat Wrote: Make him use metal core and plastic hex plate. It's closer to MF than MF-H is and he has no excuse not to since he clearly owns a custom ver. already.

Shame on the legends since Fury is clearly awesome and I don't own a Capricorn MW but I can see your reasoning.

EDIT: Where do you stand on Light Wheel beys? Does CH120 count as pre or post HWS?

No MF-2. All or nothing here, no leniency.
Fury is trash..
Do you actually have a Light Wheel? You must not or you would not ask that question. CH120 was released with Dark Cancer, so clearly it is not a part of the Metal System..
I'd suggest Pegasis 145WF to you guise, or Virgo D125D. Both should do well.

Nice job guys, wish I could take part!

I've tried Pegasis 145WF . IDK but 90WF seems to work better for me.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Kujikato - Oct. 23, 2011

just a fact to notice, my Hell ED145 RF cannot KO MF-H Basalt 230 CS BUT Hell 90 RF does like a charm

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 23, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)Dan Wrote: No MF-2. All or nothing here, no leniency.

He'd already been told MF-H could be used so long as it was ruled not to have made a difference. I was simply saying that using metal core and plastic ring would be closer to what you were supposed to use.

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Fury is trash.

Its stamina isn't.

(Oct. 23, 2011  1:50 PM)Dan Wrote: Do you actually have a Light Wheel? You must not or you would not ask that question. CH120 was released with Dark Cancer, so clearly it is not a part of the Metal System.

CH120 was originally released with Mad Gasher, alight wheel bey that was technically prior to the true HWS series.

It isn't the same weight though, but whatever, it is negligible.

Tests to prove Fury's stamina isn't garbage?

If it has a clear wheel, it is part of the Hybrid Wheel System.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Blitz Unicorno - Oct. 23, 2011

Mad Gasher was BB-33 iirc. HWS started from BB-28.

Not to mention http://wiki.worldbeyblade.org/index.php/Light_Wheels

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Dracomageat - Oct. 23, 2011

Ok, just making sure.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Ga' - Oct. 23, 2011

Hm, I've been using Libra 85XF recently, so I was going to use Libra 90WF to tornado stall Basalt. But again, I don't have WF, and probably won't till Christmas (getting 2 BB-121's)

I don't think that will be very effective in the KO department if that is what you're after.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Ga' - Oct. 23, 2011

It works for an OS, actually. I've done it with 85XF.

Yeah, if you read his previous post he said tornado stall...

hahaha I didn't read that lol.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 23, 2011

Time to redo an OS win. I hope the KO win that i had posted earlier was good enough.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 23, 2011

Very nice idea rendezvous, liked that video

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Arctic - Oct. 23, 2011

Would you allow me to use the TH220 if i don't have a 230?

Stupid question but would I get bonus points if I managed to KO Basalt in a Super Vortex Stadium?

no

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Rendezvous - Oct. 24, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  9:00 PM)Yamislayer Wrote: Very nice idea rendezvous, liked that video

Thanks Smile The exact combo is able to OS Basalt by tornado stalling.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Yamislayer - Oct. 24, 2011

about th220: make a video, i'll see if the shape of th170 influenced the match at all.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Arctic - Oct. 24, 2011

Sorry for my excessive talking lol.
I managed to do it with pegasis self Ko'ing shortly after defeating basalt, it was a fun challenge Smile.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Imperial - Oct. 24, 2011

(Oct. 24, 2011  11:27 PM)Arctic Wrote: Sorry for my excessive talking lol.
I managed to do it with pegasis self Ko'ing shortly after defeating basalt, it was a fun challenge Smile.

I believe you are not allowed to use RF. Pre-HWS parts only.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Ga' - Oct. 24, 2011

Yep. InfiniteLibra is right. If you used WF perhaps, then that would be a different story.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Arctic - Oct. 25, 2011

Oops, typed RF instead of WF sorry about that. Take look at 0:18 in 720p. I'm using the purple WF

Edit: I will redo it if you would like me to.

RE: The Competitive Dojo - Trials {Bladers! Stack It Up!} - Imperial - Oct. 25, 2011

(Oct. 25, 2011  12:16 AM)Arctic Wrote: Oops, typed WF instead of WF sorry about that. Take look at 0:18 in 720p. I'm using the purple WF

Edit: I will redo it if you would like me to.

WF instead of WF???

Anyone I know what you mean. I was kinda thinking it looked and acted like WF not an RF but you wrote RF.