World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hov - Oct. 22, 2011

So wait artitecture is house designing? or studying geographics? Im confused o.e

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - To - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  11:40 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Hello WBO! This thread is about our Mods and fellow popular members. We know them, but don't know them very well. Well, now you will! Here are your facts on your 'heroes'!(Mods and others, pls post here as well, regarding a bit of your life, favorite stuff , date of birth, etc or anything you would like to share. I will update this thread as often as possible) And don't worry,I've gotten full permission by Kai-V and others mods as well to do this. Happy fact-finding!Grin NoteTongue_outls only post true facts about Mods and Veterans only, not any other member. If you would like, you can PM me the person you would like to share about and I will discuss. Failure to post according to these rules shall result in YOU being reported)

Kai-V: 21 yrs old , Is a SHE, and is still in university.(apparently studies 'interior security')

DeikailoUnhappyyou've finally agreed) Is broke, looking for a job, and is apparently without 10% of her brain....(very manly as well(don't blame me))
Blitz:Beefy , looks like John Lennon(<-who is he?) , and needs a retail rehab?!(simplify pls)

one of the creators of communism

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - NoodooSoup - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  2:10 AM)® Wrote: So wait artitecture is house designing? or studying geographics? Im confused o.e

Designing structures (houses, buildings, libraries, etc...) and estimating payments of the exterior structure. A lot of planning has to go into it; it's not only drawing.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Temporal - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)♥ Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: The other Committee members still have not answered to my query of "University"/"Institute of Higher Learning" majors!

HEY GUYS!

I am doing Architecture at University of Cambridge right now! There's so much work it's UNBELIEVABLE.

Anywho, my name is Alex! I am 19 years old and I am of Chinese ethnicity, although I was born in England and I am a British citizen. Yes, I do have a British accent and it is rather fabulous.

Normally, I live in a quaint village in Hampshire, but of course I'm at university right now. I don't have much time for WBO any more, which makes me very sad! I've not got a specific career in mind at the moment; being an actual architect seems a little daunting, and I might want to go into other aspects of the course.

Unfortunately I don't have any fantastically interesting hobbies or interests outside of architecture, art and photography (which I realise are all closely related in an arty sort of way anyway!).

I thought this was a cool thread to debunk the general myth that staff here are demonic rulekeepers with no souls. We have souls. We're nice people. Talk to us!
Why did I imagine this WHOLE post in a British accent? And on the talking thing: It's true. The mods are VERY approachable, even when it has nothing to do with Beyblade. (Blah once sent me a PM that only said seven... What the hell? Some of them are insanely random.) Like you can PM Heart about Mother/Earthbound stuff (I think), and Daegor about YGO.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2011

And me about Dir en grey and some Kamen Rider, but who does besides Benjohadi for the latter, hah.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Uwik - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:43 PM)Blitz Wrote: I've never really been considered 'academic' with my highest grades being E's - C's in GCSE, E in maths (ouch, I know haha) and C's in English and Science and a few D's in my other subjects.
(Oct. 22, 2011  2:07 AM)♥ Wrote: I am doing Architecture at University of Cambridge right now! There's so much work it's UNBELIEVABLE.

A typical conversation between Blitz and ♥ over in the Committee's forum would be like:

Blitz: "Gee, ♥, what do you want to do tonight?"
♥: "The same thing we do every night, Blitz—try to take over the WBO!"
Blitz: Narf..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  3:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: And me about Dir en grey and some Kamen Rider, but who does besides Benjohadi for the latter, hah.

Me.
About random stuff.

Kai-V, are you left handed?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kai-V - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  3:51 AM)Nano Wrote: Kai-V, are you left handed?

I am right-handed. I do my best to become ambidextrous though.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

I forced myself to become largely ambidextrous in my teenage years, through a combination of drumming, constant boxer's fracture, and physical therapy for my carpal tunnel. I still cannot write with my left hand - or, rather, what I write with my left hand is mirrored. My letters come out backwards. Common problem with opposite-dominants trying to switch hands.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 22, 2011

Okiblaze is a nice guy.

Tonight, I bombed him in all caps.
I then used him to study for Japanese class.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Temporal - Oct. 22, 2011

To and Dude: If I need advice on what to buy, I go to them. Also: To refuses to forgive Bandai for "I don't have many friends portable", and says that 2011 will be remembered for the release of Jerry Rice and Nitus Dog Football. If this is indeed the case, then 2011 needs to end. Now. Dude cracks a lot of jokes, and comes off as a bit fanboyish when it comes to any game in his top 10. Regardless, he tries to answer questions. And saved me from, in his words, "serious disappointment" when he told me that Persona 3 was sub-par for the series. I never did thank him for that. Thank you, Dude!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - S.D.C - Oct. 22, 2011

Th!nk isn't actually grumpy or bad tempered in real life, as much as he thinks he is. He tends to wear a black trench coat (or at least he did to the first tourney ever held in Perth) which kinda made him look like a pedo in my dads eyes, who was a little worried when we turned up to the tourney (he doesn't support my hobby in the least). He is comedic, organised (kinda) and an all round legend.
Here's a mildly funny story; while we were practising before a tourney, and I was doing a rather horrible impression of BladerDJ one of the contestants said it would be awesome to have the real BladerDJ here instead of me, and Alex replied
Th!nk Wrote:Trust me, I tried but shipping costs for a person from Japan is quite expensive at the moment. Maybe next tourney, when the economy settles down.
Th!nk, we need you to come to more tourneys Tongue_out

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - th!nk - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  7:06 AM)SDamonCronous Wrote: Th!nk isn't actually grumpy or bad tempered in real life, as much as he thinks he is. He tends to wear a black trench coat (or at least he did to the first tourney ever held in Perth) which kinda made him look like a pedo in my dads eyes, who was a little worried when we turned up to the tourney (he doesn't support my hobby in the least). He is comedic, organised (kinda) and an all round legend.
Here's a mildly funny story; while we were practising before a tourney, and I was doing a rather horrible impression of BladerDJ one of the contestants said it would be awesome to have the real BladerDJ here instead of me, and Alex replied
Th!nk Wrote:Trust me, I tried but shipping costs for a person from Japan is quite expensive at the moment. Maybe next tourney, when the economy settles down.
Th!nk, we need you to come to more tourneys Tongue_out

Now if it were a proper leather trenchcoat, then maybe I might. It's just a mid-length black coat. 'Tis my favourite piece of clothing though. I love having huge numbers of pockets. Always tend to wear red or black shirts, black pants and a black coat.

I am actually the least organised person ever. Only because you,fggdyg and rowdog were there did I manage to get through the day.

That quote is word for word what I said, ahah. Well remembered.

And yeah, I might. I might host a plastics tourney soon, but hosting is tough work and I don't play MFB any more. Maybe, maybe I'll show though.

Oh, and I'm a muso, I play guitar though I'm a touch out of practice, but I'm working on sorting a band out. My dream career would be playing guitar in a successful band.

Okiblaze is a real cool guy. Actually, all the committee members are very cool people (though I must admit I will always be slightly terrified of Kai-V).

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Shika blade - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  7:51 AM)th!nk Wrote: (though I must admit I will always be slightly terrified of Kai-V).

QFT.
Isn't EVERYONE a little terrified of Kai-V?
Kai-V seems REALLY serious when playing super mario bros.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Villain - Oct. 22, 2011

I'm not afraid of her. Canadians are peaceful.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  3:55 AM)Kai-V Wrote:

Please post something like this, or like Deikailo. Do not rant about guys wearing certain stuff at tourneys or things like that as that's not really a fact, it's more a coincidence that he/she is doing so. And this is strictly a TOPIC-ONLY thread and not a thread for you to mess around and say whatever you want or chat. That's for PM. I hope you all understand. Those who fail to follow rules in this and the intro after this post shall get a strike
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.
Oh hey, I found a picture of Hero:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsxV3aRbMYqA11C9J0UqQ...pybARXLG0T]

Wait, should I actually put Hero and this pic in the intro?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hero - Oct. 22, 2011

Hmm. How do you not know someone wears a certain clothes on a regular basis? For example, Barney Stinson wears a suit, it reflects his personality; sharp, smart and legen-wait-for-it-...-dary. Perhaps someone's attire reflects their character. Wouldn't you want to know what the intelligent and organized Kai-V wears regularly.

Oh, and I'm surprised that you haven't figured it out. That picture isn't me ... that's actually Justin Bieber.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - njrk97 - Oct. 22, 2011

i reckon this thread is just gonna make the moderator more epic than what they alreaady are i dont see any facts about brad though?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hero - Oct. 22, 2011

Perhaps it's because Brad doesn't fit any of the criteria; moderator, advanced member, or "popular" member. Call me harsh but that's the way I see it, people will talk about him if they choose to.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Uwik - Oct. 22, 2011

Aww Hero, I was looking forward to seeing that picture under your name in the OP. Hahaha.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Benjohadi - Oct. 22, 2011

Eh..got my name in the OP..XD
i think..Mods and veteran should have their picture attach on their profile in the OP..haha
I think Raigeko is 15 though..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Janstarblast - Oct. 22, 2011

Benjo- You forgot one thing- You are an amazing artist. Your contest entry proves it!
Aw... How unfortunate I can't post here(not included in OP)! Tongue_out
I really like this thread now!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Benjohadi - Oct. 22, 2011

I think..Janstarblast deserve to be added as well..he contributed a lot in Build me a combo thread as well as other threads.. Cute
I think i know Kai-V's favourite bey.. (if she allowed it to be spoken) XD..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ultra - Oct. 22, 2011

Well since i'm in the OP now:

I'm 18 years old and I live in Essex in the United Kingdom. I am currently in my first year of Uni/college doing a part degree in Agricultural business management. I'm typical nerd liking Beyblade, Gundam anime and models and most sci fi/superhero shows or movies like Dr Who, Star Wars and Misfits. I'm also a big fan of horror movies. I come off as quite blunt and have a dry sense of humour. As such I seem to insult people quite easily which i'm sorry if I do.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 22, 2011

(Oct. 22, 2011  9:38 AM)Hero Wrote: Perhaps it's because Brad doesn't fit any of the criteria; moderator, advanced member, or "popular" member. Call me harsh but that's the way I see it, people will talk about him if they choose to.

There is still a sizable chunk of the population with "I love Brad"-type banners in their signatures, actually. I'll tell you one thing about Brad that is more about me - the first time I saw a picture of him, I thought he was Bill Kaulitz without the makeup. I was then wondering why Bill Kaulitz was wearing a Kamen Rider belt.

I suppose I forgot some more basic information about myself. Got lost in posting a book... uh. Oh. I'm 5'2", 135~lb. Weight is in flux due to a change in medication that my body is taking a year to get over. I weighed a flat 113 before the medication change, and then two weeks later, 130. It was ridiculous.

I still need to buy more pants that fit.