World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Deikailo - Oct. 21, 2011

Hmm... you called me manly. I think I can overlook the past for that.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 21, 2011

And Deikailo, I wasn't referring to you. Grin and I've tighten the security and enforced the rules here
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:51 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Hmm... you called me manly. I think I can overlook the past for that.

I wasn't the one who posted that. I just added what was there.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 21, 2011

The other Committee members still have not answered to my query of "University"/"Institute of Higher Learning" majors! Also, I'd only ever seen about fourty or fifty of blah's posts that I can recall off hand.

I mostly joined this board, on a societal interest level, because of posters like th!nk, Kei, Dan, etc.

Since my name is in the OP, I can put out some lines.

I'm 21, male, and currently living on disability, for reasons better kept to myself. I reside in a large ranch-style home on three acres of land, in the country. I spend most of my time taking care of my pets.

I have five indoor dogs, two outdoor dogs, four indoor cats, twelve named outside cats, approximately 24 unnamed loiterers(and one just had a litter of four kittens about a month ago), and two Zebra Finches kept indoors. The dogs are not really mine, but I do aid in their care. The cats, however, are completely my charge. We do not consider any of them strays, as we make sure we take care of all of them as best we can. There are numerous dry food feeders around the property, and the more amicable-toward-humans ones(including three I hand-raised and trained myself) get wet food once a day in Summer, twice a day in Winter.

I also have an extremely large man-made pond, loaded to the stocks with Brim, Small-Mouth Bass, and Yellow Bellied Slider turtles. We have a long bridge built over the pond.

I studied Chelonian Biology and Husbandry on an academic level for about half a year, back in 2007. The study of turtles, to those not hip to the jargon. I've got several texts on the subjects(and not your petstore booklets, actual research and care texts), but have never owned a turtle personally, nor do I ever plan to. I do, however, very much adore and respect the creatures, and one of my primary reasons for moving into this house was the pond loaded with my favorite species.

I come from a family of medical staff. Pharmaceutical Technicians, Pharmacists, Doctor's Assistants, Home Hospice Nurses, LPNs, RNs, RN-As, etc. When I was fifteen, I graduated from Highschool and was accepted into a local Nursing Program. For reasons better left unsaid, I could not, however, pursue a career of any sort. I have been on disability since Fall of 2006, and will remain there indefinitely.

I'm hideously obsessed with Owls. Barred Owls, most specifically, but Barn Owls strike my fancy, too. In fact, most Strix and Tytonidae are quite interesting. Not usually one for Eagle-Owls, but I do like Great Horned a bit. We get several Barred Owls here each year, which just tickles me pink. I'm fond of the Guardians of Ga'hoole series, despite its obvious intended audience, and was fairly surprised when I saw Ga'hooleone. Despite my fondness of this(and numerous other) book series, I do not actually read much, however.

I like scented candles.

There, that should suffice.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 21, 2011

Ok... I'll try to shorten that .... It's 11pm here so ..bye! I'm going to unwrap my Japanese magazines so I you want to find out about Cross fight b-daman or new beys, PM me. And those who post, try to keep to the names on the intro. Follow Hazel but try to make your 'description' a little shorter . I'll update with Hazel's info tommorow. I've been up since 6am and I only slept at 3+am yesterday so excuuuussee me ! Grin

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Benjohadi - Oct. 21, 2011

@powerangeryan
spoilers under the respective names in the op is ok i think..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Uwik - Oct. 21, 2011

Damn Hazel, that's like a resume you write to a girl's dad, if you want to propose, hahaha. Very very very cool that you live in a ranch style home (one of my wishes). I have 7 tortoises, and 4 turtles at my home you know.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Blitz - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  3:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: The other Committee members still have not answered to my query of "University"/"Institute of Higher Learning" majors!

I've never really been considered 'academic' with my highest grades being E's - C's in GCSE, E in maths (ouch, I know haha) and C's in English and Science and a few D's in my other subjects.

I didn't get good enough grades to go on to my schools sixth form so had to study for an extra year (was held back a year pretty much!), I decided to do a Business course and Vocational Maths and got a Merit in both (around the same grade as a B)
after that I was able to go to sixth form where I did Travel and Tourism and Sociology, I ended up dropping Sociology (was requested to by my teacher lol) because I wasn't getting the grades and to be honest I wasn't interested in it at all. However I did enjoy Travel and Tourism and ended up getting a B/C (it was a double award course)

I haven't really looked into University as I haven't really got a clue with what I want to do with my life and I don't want to end up spending a load of money on a course I'll end up hating, so instead I'm saving to go travelling.

Kind of wish I did better in school... I've been working in a pub for just over two years and I'm starting to get bored of it... So currently looking for another job which is hard in my little town!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Deikailo - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:43 PM)Blitz Wrote: Kind of wish I did better in school... I've been working in a pub for just over two years and I'm starting to get bored of it... So currently looking for another job which is hard in my little town!
Move to NYC! You'll never get bored here.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:21 PM)Uwik Wrote: Damn Hazel, that's like a resume you write to a girl's dad, if you want to propose, hahaha. Very very very cool that you live in a ranch style home (one of my wishes). I have 7 tortoises, and 4 turtles at my home you know.

The letter I wrote to my fiancée's father was considerably longer and contained about six times as much information, right down to my blood type.

I personally never want to be directly responsible for the care of turtles - I know I could do it well, but it requires a lot to do it as well as it should be done, both financially, and on an effort scale.

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:43 PM)Blitz Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  3:58 PM)Hazel Wrote: The other Committee members still have not answered to my query of "University"/"Institute of Higher Learning" majors!

I've never really been considered 'academic' with my highest grades being E's - C's in GCSE, E in maths (ouch, I know haha) and C's in English and Science and a few D's in my other subjects.

I didn't get good enough grades to go on to my schools sixth form so had to study for an extra year (was held back a year pretty much!), I decided to do a Business course and Vocational Maths and got a Merit in both (around the same grade as a B)
after that I was able to go to sixth form where I did Travel and Tourism and Sociology, I ended up dropping Sociology (was requested to by my teacher lol) because I wasn't getting the grades and to be honest I wasn't interested in it at all. However I did enjoy Travel and Tourism and ended up getting a B/C (it was a double award course)

I haven't really looked into University as I haven't really got a clue with what I want to do with my life and I don't want to end up spending a load of money on a course I'll end up hating, so instead I'm saving to go travelling.

Kind of wish I did better in school... I've been working in a pub for just over two years and I'm starting to get bored of it... So currently looking for another job which is hard in my little town!

Ahh, I see. My fiancée is actually getting her Bachelor's in Sociology. Personally, I studied it off the books for a year or so, but never really found it that interesting.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Blitz - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:49 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Move to NYC! You'll never get bored here.

When I went to New York on a school trip I have to say I absolutely loved it, not sure I could move there as of now as I have responsibilities here at the moment haha!

I do really want to go there on holiday again soon though!

(Oct. 21, 2011  5:52 PM)Hazel Wrote: Ahh, I see. My fiancée is actually getting her Bachelor's in Sociology. Personally, I studied it off the books for a year or so, but never really found it that interesting.

She's a better person than me! I couldn't even stand two years of it. My teacher was pretty... strange and flipped out several times at people that didn't understand, kind of puts you off after awhile lol. At the beginning of the first year there was 21 people in the class at the end only 8 people decided to go on to do it in their second year.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:48 PM)lord Wolfblade Wrote: of coarse you would know Tongue_out
Memory, brah

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:41 PM)th!nk Wrote: Are you sure we're not talking about you here?

I've gotten random PMs from him. God, he's such a troll xD

Since I was mentioned as "well known" I guess I'll add a few facts about me?

When I was five, I learned how to race Quarter Midgets. It's the type of car most NASCAR drivers got started on.
As I said before, I LOVE Cobras ♥ Got a poster of a 66 AC Cobra on my wall.
I also like Walther guns. They are nice looking guns :]

Uhh.... I'm calm IRL. Well, sometimes. At my tournament, I didn't really act out much... Must change for next one ;]
I'm also nice IRL. Not as much of a jerk as I am online. Although, I'm a little mean when I want to be.
To some people, I look older then I am? I got asked multiple times at my August tournament if I was really 14... T.T

So yeah... Want more info, ask I guess? Confused

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 21, 2011

I liked when this topic was funny DJ - Sad.

But anyways, I guess I'll speak about moi. I guess I fit the category now.

I'm sixteen, I live in a city near Vancouver, which used to be the number one most dangerous place in Canada. Not the specific area that I live in though. I took classes that are too insanely tough for me. I took middle of the line math 11, Physics 11, biology 11, chemistry 11, English 11, Social Studies 11, intensive French 11, and weight training 11. I was failing math until yesterday, and I now have the second highest mark (I have 75%, highest is 76%). I'm actually doing good in physics, but right now I'm not understanding. Biology makes me want to throw up. And weight training I enjoy, but my teacher is the dumbest guy ever. Because of him being dumb, there's a good chance I'm getting a bad mark. Little does he know, I'm pretty much doing P90X in the class, except more geared towards weight training. We do a 2 semester year, and the other 4 classes are next semester. I'm in what's called intensive French, which just means that it's only French in the class, and there's barely any writing, just talking. I've been in it since grade five, and I failed my final exam for it in grade 9.

I'm a naturally thin, white guy, buzz cut brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 11", 150lbs. My grandparents are all from Italy. Everyone says that means I'm Italian, I say I'm not. Not that I have anything against Italy (I love it), it's that my grandparents only lived in Italy for 1/4 of their life, and the rest from then on in Canada.

I love the topic of health, fitness and nutrition. I shudder at the sound of Hazel's eating habits. I don't exercise to get a six pack, I don't exercise for the gun show, I don't exercise for pecs of steel. I exercise because when I exercise, life is better. And it can't just be exercise, it also has to be eating properly and having good mental health.

Surprisingly, my personality is like Tony Horton's. I posted three videos in the Internet videos topic, and each one is almost what I'm like in real life. I don't think it could get much closer, without being me.

Any qvwestions?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Poseidon - Oct. 21, 2011

Hmm, whys your user name shabalabadoo lol XD ?
_____________________________________________________________________________________________
I have a feeling that Noobs are gonna post personal info on here.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - DynaZord - Oct. 21, 2011

Well, I was mentioned, so let's start with some basics.
I'm 13, I'm male, I'm Puerto Rican, and in the 8th grade This has been an odd year for me when it comes to school. For starters, they put me in Pre-Algebra at the beginning of the year, which is something I took in 6th grade, since my old school's school year had yet to start, so they did not know I had already taken the course. Same book and everything. So, three weeks in, they take me out of class, and tell me my schedule had changed to include me in their GT courses (Gifted Talents) which put me into Algebra 1, which I had already taken in 7th grade. I've learned everything they've taught me in the GT classes in my 7th grade year, so it seems South Carolina is 'behind', so to speak, Indiana. So, to make sure I actually learn something this year, I have to go the high school next semester for an hour and a half every day so I can be taught the Geometry course. So, everyone looks at me like I'm a freak. Onto my hobbies...
Well, when I was 5, I liked this one toy, I'm pretty sure you have heard of them, called Beyblades. First bey was a Master Driger. I dumped that hobby when I was 7, since they stopped producing them. Then I started to draw cruise ships, based on such liners as Queen Mary 2 and the Titanic. Dumped that hobby when I was 8. When I turned 9, I was obsessed with roller coasters, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon all the time. Hence, my original name and YouTube channel's name is Coasters "R" Us. I haven't really dumped that hobby yet, hah. When I was 12, I learn that Beyblade is being produced again, with a new line called 'Metal Fusion' in America.
The rest
Is
History.
I can't really think of much more, considering I'm 13, and my timeline ends with beyblade >.<
Like Shaba said, any questions?
EDIT: Gosh dangit, I had a typo and made me look like I can't spell XD I fixed it now :3

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 21, 2011

Well that's the kind of thing you have to know me in real life to understand. If you knew me before hand, it'd just seem like a normal word. Yeah, pretty much watch those three videos and you'll probably see that kind of stuff in there. I don't know a better way to put it, haha.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Sparta - Oct. 21, 2011

I was mentioned a few times...but I still think it's a bit selfish to put stuff about yourself on here Uncertain

You're screaming "Hey! I'm famous!" Even though you might not be...
I'm not, so that's why I won't put anything.

Kei: For some reason, it seems that you're always reading every thread I'm reading at the same time (Like now)...and every time I wimp out of posting and leave Tongue_out haha.

Shabalabadoo: You have got to be the next Macho Man Randy Savage/ Hulk Hogan. You post in the health thread so much and you're jacked. IMO I feel bad for anyone who gets on your bad side Wink

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 21, 2011

Sparta, you mean arrogant, right?
Makes more sense to me then selfish.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kei - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:36 PM)Hazel Wrote: There was a short period of time before I joined that I suspected Kai-V to be a forum bot with a witty script.

LOL, a few years ago before Brad and I got to know her, we thought the same thing.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:59 PM)Hazel Wrote: Also, I'm not sure, but I'd be willing to bet money that Kei's name stems from the term "Visual Kei".

Actually, I think he wanted "Kai", it was obviously already taken, so he changed it to "Kei", and it might have inspired by Visual Kei.

Yes, that's what happened. Although, I didn't even know what Visual Kei was until a few years after that, so it's only a nice coincidence now, haha.

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:10 PM)Uwik Wrote: Kei looks like Bieber on a bad hair day.

uwik looks like an egg

(Oct. 20, 2011  4:20 PM)Hazel Wrote: Kei is often so busy between work and school that he doesn't have time to come party with me in the tool shed.

uhhh

(Oct. 20, 2011  10:34 PM)iBeyblader Wrote: Kei is greedy. http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=j75S2elEdv8#t=366s (jk)

Hey, I didn't keep most of that stuff!

(Oct. 21, 2011  12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Kei's got nothin on my BeyWiki drafts.

I've got nothin on Kei's English marks.

If by "nothin", you mean I haven't looked over some of them yet, then yes!

how do you know my english marks

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:07 AM)Nano Wrote: Valentin: Sexy Canadan

qft

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:33 AM)Pockyx3 Wrote: Kei: Missed a lot of chances to beat him ranked, and he somehow got 2 wins in Yu-Gi-Oh! Regionals.

That loss against me at First Full Year Bash will haunt you forever, I'm sure. Tongue_out_wink

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:37 AM)Hazel Wrote: I'm personally interested in knowing what each of the college-attending Committee Members is studying, given that the majority of their free time is dedicated to children's tops. The disparity could be amusing.

I'm in my second year of three studying Graphic Design. I also have a substantial interest in semiotics, which is sort of related depending on which branch you're studying.

(Oct. 21, 2011  4:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: Speaking of spinning tops, I am aware of your poor performances and such, and that you have an odd fascination with the orange Herculeo CW, but I am not actually sure if you play the game otherwise, or collect specific Beyblades/any Beyblades but Herculeo.

Skip to 2:30 for her completely awesome, (not so) secret launch technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ5hMtJEkfY

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Sparta - Oct. 21, 2011

Nano Erm...yeah Uncertain sorry, haha.

But still, the point is don't advertise yourself. It just looks sorta dumb.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Poseidon - Oct. 21, 2011

More self abosorbed, i think is the best word XD .

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nocto - Oct. 21, 2011

Nano Sparta Poseidon: Unless I am mistaken, this thread is about knowing more about the various Mods, Committee Members, Popular Members, etc. Unless you can claim to know them better than they know themselves, it is entirely justified that they speak for themselves.

(Oct. 21, 2011  8:01 PM)Sparta Wrote: Shabalabadoo: You have got to be the next Macho Man Randy Savage/ Hulk Hogan. You post in the health thread so much and you're jacked. IMO I feel bad for anyone who gets on your bad side Wink

I'm actually a pretty thin person.

But my lifelong goal: (Click to View)

(Oct. 21, 2011  8:12 PM)Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:00 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: Kei's got nothin on my BeyWiki drafts.

I've got nothin on Kei's English marks.

If by "nothin", you mean I haven't looked over some of them yet, then yes!

how do you know my english marks
haha, I don't. I just know that your's can't (couldn't? Damn, wrong sentence to mess up my grammar) possibly be worse than mine.

Kei Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:20 AM)Hazel Wrote: Speaking of spinning tops, I am aware of your poor performances and such, and that you have an odd fascination with the orange Herculeo CW, but I am not actually sure if you play the game otherwise, or collect specific Beyblades/any Beyblades but Herculeo.

Skip to 2:30 for her completely awesome, (not so) secret launch technique: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IJ5hMtJEkfY

I'm going to practice that now.

Nocto Well the title, after all, is "Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)," and not "Post Facts about our Mods and other popular members!-Including yourself because everyone thinks they're popular!(Read intro)"

When did i say i agreed exactly ? I was merely pointing out the most suitable world, same with Nano didnt specify that he meant that he agreed. (Not saying that you don't if you do, just saying you din't specify in your post. XD)

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nocto - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  8:27 PM)Sparta Wrote: Nocto Well the title, after all, is "Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro)," and not "Post Facts about our Mods and other popular members!-Including yourself because everyone thinks they're popular!(Read intro)"
Well, if you don't post then, funny enough, there won't be any posts.

Still, I take you back to my previous post. Unless you can claim to know the people involved (or facts involving said people) better than said people, then there is no reason for them not to post about themselves. Nothing stopping you from adding to the picture, however.

Poseidon: True, but you didn't exactly disagree either.