World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Hero - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  8:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Wow. That's a lot.... I think I'll just leave the facts in your posts. It would be pointless to just cram all that info into the intro. Oh, I'll need someone to watch over this thread or at least pick out nonsense while I'm gone for 2 weeks
An just a reminder, only post about veterans or near-veterans or perhaps members which have contributed a lot, not just who you like and I mean important an interesting facts, not just anything about them.

You aren't really obligated to put all of them in the OP in the first place. You could perhaps put the best in there though.

Hmm. How would you describe one as being "near-veterans"? Or how would you gauge their "level of contribution?" We won't really know who is "near" unless a committee releases or list or something (I wish they would though, haha). Technically then only advanced members, moderators, and/or committee members are allowed to be mentioned by your guidelines.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Spdshadow - Oct. 21, 2011

Something similar, but perhaps Deikailo, Th!nk and really really KNOWN members. But of course, we won't want anything thing that personal, or maybe so if the person agrees. I believe that although we have only seen Benjohadi and Hazel recently, they have definitely helped a lot with the Ask a question...and build me a... Threads
Actually, I think you've got it right. just need to post ACTUAL INTERESTING facts about them and not just,'Noodooo soup is a much better gamer than me! Or Kai-V always picks Samus!' ...that kind of thing. We want something that is funny, fascinating and will help us know them better

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - th!nk - Oct. 21, 2011

Benjohadi has been around for ages.

Oh, and fun facts: Dan's name IRL is Dan.

Shocked? I was.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Janstarblast - Oct. 21, 2011

Well, what I thought about the members around here-
I thought Shabalabadoo was Indian. I still remember he had a user title- 'Namaste' when he was SSJFisherman.
I thought Kai-V along with most other mods and admins had blue usernames as they had more warnings. I was proved wrong soon enough, though! Tongue_out
I was usually quite confused between Dan and Jacksonian. For some weird reason, I found both of them to be quite similar.
Hero seemed quite dangerous to me. I am usually terrified of people who have had extremely dull avatars. The ones I can recall are- Deikailo (Her L-Drago avi), Kai-V (that spooky one), MeteorKing (Yes, that funny walking man avi you used, th!nk), etc.
Hazel looked like a long lost member. I thought he was one of Bey Brad's friends who had returned to WBO after a millennium.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Spdshadow - Oct. 21, 2011

Ok... Thats interesting.I'm still confused on how to manage the facts though, i mean I can't stuff it all into the intro under their names ,nor can I leave people searching through hundreds of pages just to find a few facts.... Any suggestions?
(Oct. 21, 2011  10:15 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, what I thought about the members around here-
I thought Shabalabadoo was Indian. I still remember he had a user title- 'Namaste' when he was SSJFisherman.
I thought Kai-V along with most other mods and admins had blue usernames as they had more warnings. I was proved wrong soon enough, though! Tongue_out
I was usually quite confused between Dan and Jacksonian. For some weird reason, I found both of them to be quite similar.
Hero seemed quite dangerous to me. I am usually terrified of people who have had extremely dull avatars. The ones I can recall are- Deikailo (Her L-Drago avi), Kai-V (that spooky one), MeteorKing (Yes, that funny walking man avi you used, th!nk), etc.
Hazel looked like a long lost member. I thought he was one of Bey Brad's friends who had returned to WBO after a millennium.
I find Kai-V's avatar just annoying and intimidating. I liked 's walking 'clayman' avatar. Kei's sig was just confusing, I thought that blonde guy in his sig was him. I like Ink's comics but I don't see him around at all

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - RustyXD - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  10:01 AM)th!nk Wrote: Benjohadi has been around for ages.

Oh, and fun facts: Dan's name IRL is Dan.

Shocked? I was.

Gasp I could have sworn his name was john Tired

Not really much I can say , although I did think Hero , Blitz and Deikailo were Committee members when I started. I also have to admit I would be banned from this site if I acted normal for one second here.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Deikailo - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  8:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: A great member! -or- Deikailo was born on -------- , she actually runs a -------stall at -------place.
I am actually a bum right now. I'm looking for a job. I guess one interesting fact about me is I'm missing roughly 10% of my brain due to a brain tumour when I was five.
(Oct. 21, 2011  10:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I did think Hero , Blitz and Deikailo were Committee members when I started.
This website would burst into flames if this were true.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - ElevatorMadness - Oct. 21, 2011

Speaking of missing stuff, I have 10% of my intestines removed.
Also, everyone that knows me at school calls me the Karate Kid just cos I done karate.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - blah - Oct. 21, 2011

I am actually a really nice person.
Just don't get on my bad side and you will survive aha.

Plus I am so random in real life it wouldn't make sense to translate it into text. Chocked

(Oct. 21, 2011  11:21 AM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  8:48 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: A great member! -or- Deikailo was born on -------- , she actually runs a -------stall at -------place.
I am actually a bum right now. I'm looking for a job. I guess one interesting fact about me is I'm missing roughly 10% of my brain due to a brain tumour when I was five.
(Oct. 21, 2011  10:45 AM)RustyXD Wrote: I did think Hero , Blitz and Deikailo were Committee members when I started.
This website would burst into flames if this were true.

How did that even happen....?! I said funny and interesting, not personal and disgusting Tired... You can leave that fact there anyway...

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Chups - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  12:01 PM)blah Wrote: I am actually a really nice person.
Just don't get on my bad side and you will survive aha.

Plus I am so random in real life it wouldn't make sense to translate it into text. Chocked

He lieeessss Confused

He hurts me every tournament. I have bruises everywhere from him beating me up D:
In real life he rips off little-kids, smashes stadiums when he doesnt win and steals stuff.

OK something about blah: he is asian. Dark Brown hair. relaxed almost all the time.

I dont want to say too much because blah would beat me more.

Uhh stuff about me: Im 14, half lebanese although I dont look it. I live in melbourne, skate frequently, have the best avatars out of everyone, IRL I am friendlier than I am on here, bubbly sort of, play soccer as a religion, quite fit I guess.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - blah - Oct. 21, 2011

HAHA disturbed child.
It is going to be alright.

I was about to cry when my metal face and beylauncher broke almost at once. Now I don't even have an MF-H. ):

But uhh I study and try to get super good grades. I will probably take a break from Beyblade next year just to focus on study but we'll see how it goes.

At tournaments I beat up little kids and take their blades as Chups stated before.
I like watching movies and stuff like that.

I also collect Yu-Gi-Oh and play video games. Tongue_out

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Dragoonrocks - Oct. 21, 2011

And Blah, I don't get why your profile says that you are a "Female" ? Chocked_2

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Chups - Oct. 21, 2011

It's just a joke because members thought she was a female.

Actually, I dont think there has ever been a female at a melbourne tourney.

Things about Omega: likes music, rap, sri-lankan, Brown hair, really tall.

Omega is a child of a lamb who likes to attend GOCs (gathering of children).

He doesn't really know how to Beyblade half the time and he is just happy to attend tournaments for the sake of it.

His best friend is JINX and he likes eggs and children.
His favorite Beyblade is Egg Child G (GOC recolour) and he wishes he can one day join UniquE.

He also likes Gaia Dragoon and is one of the biggest trolls I have ever met.
One of his best quotes :
Omega Wrote:OMG! Your so dogg!

His favorite reply is 7 and he lives the life of a troll.
You cannot believe anything he says as he is just messing with you three quarters of the time.

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.
Oh hey, I found a picture of Hero:

[Image: images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTsxV3aRbMYqA11C9J0UqQ...pybARXLG0T]

Enough with the ridculous speculations of Kai-V and Kei!
Pls try not to spam ridiculous posts. We don't need to know your inside life that much

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Omega - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:03 PM)blah Wrote: Omega is a child of a lamb who likes to attend GOCs (gathering of children).

He doesn't really know how to Beyblade half the time and he is just happy to attend tournaments for the sake of it.

His best friend is JINX and he likes eggs and children.
His favorite Beyblade is Egg Child G (GOC recolour) and he wishes he can one day join UniquE.

He also likes Gaia Dragoon and is one of the biggest trolls I have ever met.
One of his best quotes :
Omega Wrote:OMG! Your so dogg!

You cannot believe anything he says as he is just messing with you three quarters of the time.

^EVERYTHING UP UNTIL THE LAST PARAGRAPH IS FALSE. Tired

blah is cute.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Kai-V - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)Magical Ape Wrote: Speaking of missing stuff, I have 10% of my intestines removed.
Also, everyone that knows me at school calls me the Karate Kid just cos I done karate.

Not to offend anybody, but powerangerbryan, could you either make this topic only focus on staff members like it was originally supposed to be, or make a clear list of who "can" be discussed ... This thread is getting out of control.

(Oct. 20, 2011  10:20 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  10:08 PM)Dan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  9:32 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: I heard Blader DJ is controlled by a Moderator, not sure if it is true..

It is a joke account controlled by the committee, yeah.

Well, thank you Mr. Dan for ruining my childhood. Unhappy jk

I once got mad at Kai-V because she marked one of my posts as SPAM.
Speaking of Kai-V, she says she never smiles.
[Image: Photoon2009-12-06at1520.jpg]
Huh.
I almost freaked out. Pls take both your fingers in the photo next time Brad.that was shocking, but luckily I saw his other finger, otherwise I would have reported it. Kai-V... .. Are most of the girls on the WBO like this?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - lord Wolfblade - Oct. 21, 2011

this has really starting to become a favorite member thread, and in only one day....

(Oct. 21, 2011  4:33 AM)Nano Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  4:27 AM)Uwik Wrote: Iirc, she is/was an LLD [low track] RF girl.

Wasn't it a MF LLD 85RF?

of coarse you would know Tongue_out

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Deikailo - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:08 PM)powerangeryan Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:54 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:44 PM)Hero Wrote: That's ridiculous. Kai-V cannot be a robot, shes Canadian. Canadians ride polar bears, drink maple syrup and walk their pet beavers. Daegor42, Kei and Kai-V are all neighbors; they live in modest sized igloos.

Enough with the ridculous speculations of Kai-V and Kei!
Pls try not to spam ridiculous posts. We don't need to know your inside life that much
I said Hero. He is a member. Learn to read and possibly not quote something from 100 posts ago.
(Oct. 21, 2011  12:08 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: How did that even happen....?! I said funny and interesting, not personal and disgusting Tired... You can leave that fact there anyway...
You can shut the hell up. You said interesting, which is very subjective. I find my recovery to be amazing considering I am supposed to be socially retarded. If you think that's disgusting, then you can leave.

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  11:49 AM)Magical Ape Wrote: Speaking of missing stuff, I have 10% of my intestines removed.

Not to offend anybody, but powerangerbryan, could you either make this topic only focus on staff members like it was originally supposed to be, or make a clear list of who "can" be discussed ... This thread is getting out of control.

That's what I'm trying to do but at the same time, aren't you the Mod with the 'power'? And my name is Ryan , not Bryan. I thought it was a mistake but seriously, you've types the exact thing many times Tired. Ill try to enforce the rules Grin
(Oct. 21, 2011  2:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:08 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: [quote='Deikailo' pid='817951' dateline='1319122482']

You can shut the hell up. You said interesting, which is very subjective. I find my recovery to be amazing considering I am supposed to be socially retarded. If you think that's disgusting, then you can leave.
It was just a joke and sorry for any offense (I didn't think about that. I only thought about the brain part). I already put it in the intro. I just don't want any blame if something happens to you OK?

(Oct. 21, 2011  2:27 PM)Deikailo Wrote:
(Oct. 21, 2011  1:08 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: [quote='Deikailo' pid='817951' dateline='1319122482']

You can shut the hell up. You said interesting, which is very subjective. I find my recovery to be amazing considering I am supposed to be socially retarded. If you think that's disgusting, then you can leave
It was just a joke and sorry for any offense (I didn't think about that. I only thought about the brain part). I already put it in the intro. I just don't want any blame if something happens to you OK?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - Janstarblast - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:30 PM)Kai-V Wrote:

Seriously. This thread is turning out to be like 'Introduce Yourself'... Smile
@powerangeryan- I think keep this up only for Committee Members; Mods; Advanced Members and other few extremely famous members like- Deikailo, Brad, Nano, th!nk, etc. Smile Otherwise, just anyone (like me) would come up and say- Hey I am famous around here! So I have full right to post!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members!Featuring Kai-V, Kei, Nano and others! - th!nk - Oct. 21, 2011

(Oct. 21, 2011  1:03 PM)blah Wrote: ...one of the biggest trolls I have ever met.

Are you sure we're not talking about you here?

I'm sorry and it was just a joke. No offense Deikailo(I didn't think about that, I only thought about the brain part) I put it in the intro alr. Just don't get angry with me if someone else 'attacks' you or anything OK? I hope well be on good terms and I wish all the best for your health!