World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - othellog - Jun. 28, 2012

lol WTF is with this thread...
But I do know one fact, if you want to appreciate the modz and Kai-v add Grin in a large font in your signature box!
I also know A LOT of dirt about some members..... including Arupaeo..lol

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Trainer Red - Jul. 25, 2012

I know some Dirt about some of the small members. Does that count? Im so Devious.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - JINX - Aug. 22, 2012

i know nano can look like kei when his hair is straightend by his girlfriends sister

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kujikato - Feb. 24, 2013

How is that possible? Hah.

I'd seriously like to get rid of my name from the list.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - zeneo - Mar. 20, 2013

Some facts I know-
Janstarblast-his phone's ringtone was/still is 'Strawberry Swing' by Coldplay.
He's completely down to earth,types paragraphs faster than me,anyday(with perfect sense).
He's too good for a judge-He was ready to hold my spare 90 MF during my match without any questions.
Kai-V-She wants to be a perfectionist,for sure.She surely will be a detective judging how she's able to find the latest news.Someone t®ol(le)d me her name's Virginia.and she always likes to use 'hah!'.That's it,hah!

P.S-I don't quite remember when I had written the 'her name is Virginia' thing.I guessed I revived a month old thread.hah!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Infinity Lazer - Jul. 11, 2013

you know for a long time before i joind the wbo and a little while after i thought kai-v was a guy for some reason this cracks me up

Edit: forgot to contribute to thread Kai-v doesn't win most of her battles. If this post is ofensive or has false information plz delete it

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Snoop Dog MS - Jul. 11, 2013

I know for a fact that Keis real name is Scott, Kai-V has a perfect launch (its true, see at Beyblade Revolution :o) and that she knows French fluently and knows some Japanese, and she always says hah.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - MattForce - Aug. 07, 2013

Hey well I'm Triforceblader or Matt whichever you prefer

I am currently 14 been blading since the end of the HMS series and the begining of the MFB series. Co-Leader of team hammerbolt which I think just got it's 60th member. I got on the WBO in February 2013 I am Irish, Russian, Lithuanian, American, Brittish, and Italian. Next year I start High School and I one day strive to become a Mod on the WBO

EDIT: Okay so it's almost been a year since I have joined and I've finally made a return to the WBO. I am a Freshman in High school and my blading career is far from over. I now have about 50 members globally on team hammerbolt and am not taking anymore members unless they have been to at least 3 tournaments. I am going to be in florida next week and I've been known to post on anything that I think is cool. I Currently own 40 beys in counting and I am starting to start something where I make custom facebolts in return for one stone face and one regular facebolt.

there's nothing else that's really new about me or at least that's what I think anyway...

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Yuko Ray14 - Aug. 07, 2013

^ I dont think the OP says you can post about yourself especially since you dont fall in any of the subjects listed, haha, no offense though just sayin'

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Themeeny7 - Aug. 07, 2013

(Oct. 20, 2011  3:17 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 20, 2011  3:06 PM)Deikailo Wrote: Couldn't they just PM you? Like how I will occasionally troll you for laughs?

If people are scared, they will want to avoid me as much as possible ...

Yeah I have to admit, I am afraid of you Kai-V aswell. I don't know why, I have no reason to, you just sort of scare me :L

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dual - Aug. 07, 2013

Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...
And I'm obviously a popular member, so here's some stuff about me:

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Bularieleone - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 07, 2013  4:18 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...
OH, THE HORROR!!!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ocean - Aug. 24, 2013

(Aug. 07, 2013  4:18 AM)Ultramarine Wrote: Kai-V sneaks into people's houses via teleportation and steals their beyblade collections, leaving only Storm Capricornes, Flame Serpents, and Fang Leones behind...

I don't wanna lose my beys! LOL LOL
Something about me

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ryukiba - Aug. 24, 2013

Lets hope she doesn't go into theblackdragon's house and steal all of his AWESOME EPIC combos!!XDXD
Something about me

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Tri - Aug. 24, 2013

People posting about themselves... You are all narcissists haha! Just kidding!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ocean - Aug. 24, 2013

There is lots of narcissism out there, lets hope we don't have any narcissists here!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Ryukiba - Aug. 24, 2013

Uhhh.... What's narcissism?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - DrPepsidew - Aug. 24, 2013

Being full of yourself, synonym for conceited

Oh ok thanks for the definitionSmile

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - RagerBlade - Oct. 06, 2013

If I'm considered popular I will post something about myself.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dual - Oct. 06, 2013

No offense, but you're not. Mods, advanced members, etc are considered "popular."

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Tri - Oct. 06, 2013

I say go for it if you want. This thread is filled with people posting about themselves and others posting about people even if they are just regular members.

I personally just refuse to post about myself. I'm waiting for my fan club to do it for me lol. **Narcissism**

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Yuko Ray14 - Nov. 21, 2013

Well this is as close to a fan club as u will get lol XD

Facts about Tri
Has over 3000 posts
Has terrible luck
Probably wants to go to a tournament more than anyone else on the WBO
Lives in the country
Awesome dodgeball player
Has a 3.7 GPA

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - [)ragon - Nov. 21, 2013

ROTFL, I wanna join! Grin

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - DRAGON KING - Nov. 21, 2013

am I a popular member?
@theblackdragon yeah!!!!! Do yours!!!!