World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Janstarblast - Nov. 04, 2011

(Nov. 02, 2011  10:03 AM)th!nk Wrote: TBH a lot of people are/were scared of me.

Though they are/were probably right to be.

Being scared of th!nk is the best medicine. Grin
Yes, even better than laughter. Tongue_out
Th!nk is like the good ol' Casper who scares the hell out of people, but isn't that bad after all!
But, he always has a lesson to teach... And, its always good to learn it!

(Nov. 03, 2011  4:26 AM)th!nk Wrote: That said I am probably getting back into MFB now, which will be interesting. Still prefer plastics by a long way, but yeh.

Bravo! That's some news! No matter how far you go, MFB IS GREAT.

(Nov. 04, 2011  6:03 AM)Uwik Wrote: Fact about Arupaeo:

He'll be in NY to duke it out with Deikailo soon, and if he loses, most likely, he won't be welcomed back in Maryland by his friends and families. Although, he can always migrate to my country and work for the minimum wage of 33 cents an hour as a language translator.
LOL!!! And no, he doesn't need to get to your country to get the job of a translator... We already need one...
According to the latest statistics, more than 80% of the people on WBO don't understand Hazel's posts. Arupaeo might do well in translating Hazelish to English.

Arupaeo VS. Deikailo

Yes, I am sure the two will lash out at each other whenever they get a chance. Grin
The battle is gonna affect the whole world after all...
I am sure it will make headlines in the top newspapers of the world. Tongue_out LOL!
Seesh! At least the WBO Newspaper/Magazine should put it up!
Sparta! I am counting on you!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Nov. 04, 2011

(Nov. 04, 2011  3:18 AM)Kei Wrote:
(Nov. 03, 2011  8:01 AM)Cye Kinomiya Wrote: Kei used to wear visors!

i hate you cye
lol green translucent?

Anyway if Deikailo doesn't use an attacker, I will be disappoint.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kujikato - Nov. 05, 2011

if she did, Arupaeo would just use Anti-Meta and own her...... duh............

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - TITAN - Nov. 05, 2011

But Deikailo could use her epic win powers to summon her bit-beast/sticker-character: CHUCK NORRIS!

TEAM DEIKAILO!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  5:23 AM)TITAN Wrote: But Deikailo could use her epic win powers to summon her bit-beast/sticker-character: CHUCK NORRIS!

TEAM DEIKAILO!

Reign it back in a bit, please. This is not a chat room.

(Nov. 05, 2011  5:09 AM)Izuma Inzori Wrote: if she did, Arupaeo would just use Anti-Meta and own her...... duh............

I imagine they're both planning some cartoonish scheme involving anvils and anti-meta combos, because they're both proficient with Attackers.

However, if Deikailo doesn't use one of her Attack combos I will probably yell at her about it.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - TITAN - Nov. 05, 2011

Whenever I say something stupid in real life, I fear that Kai-V will slap a sticker on my head saying "User has been warned for this sentence".

Deikailo bullied me into joining Team Deikailo.

th!nk is, by far, my favorite non-mod, non-writing member.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Temporal - Nov. 05, 2011

Th!nk used to scare me a bit. Not for his rants, but because, well... He knew EVERYTHING about the metagame. I was scared that I'd say something wrong, and Th!nk'd be like: Searching. It's not just for people who give a carp.

Temporal hates the Patriots with all his being. How do you not have this yet?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Nov. 05, 2011

I don't keep track of sportsball.

I'm sorry, but that was hilarious.

I guess that all of us writers here hate the Patriots...

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Poseidon - Nov. 05, 2011

Dan tries to put brawl into beyblade recently as shown here:
Dan Wrote:This is fox, mission complete!
and
(Nov. 04, 2011  7:51 PM)Dan Wrote: FALCOOOOUUUNNN PAWWWWWWWWWWNCH!!!!!!
Cool

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Temporal - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:04 AM)Hazel Wrote: I don't keep track of sportsball.
Full explanation of why I hate the Patriots.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Arupaeo - Nov. 05, 2011

When he plays in the World Series Poker, he sits on the kiddies' table.

I'm not exactly sure how you found out that I have played in the World Series Of Poker... but it is true. I try to play in at least 1 or 2 poker tournaments a year in Vegas, and while I don't have a WSOP bracelet, I have won 5 other poker tournaments in the past 5 years.

None of them were at the kiddies' table though. Eee

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  7:06 PM)Arupaeo Wrote:

When he plays in the World Series Poker, he sits on the kiddies' table.

I'm not exactly sure how you found out that I have played in the World Series Of Poker... but it is true. I try to play in at least 1 or 2 poker tournaments a year in Vegas, and while I don't have a WSOP bracelet, I have won 5 other poker tournaments in the past 5 years.

None of them were at the kiddies' table though. Eee
use an attacker! use VariAres CH120RF. do it

Why do you guys set up 'teams'? You don't even have the most important one:

TEAM DAN: GET OUT OF THE HOUSE PART 2

or more colloquially:

MISSION IMPOSSIBLE: 2

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - th!nk - Nov. 05, 2011

Did we actually mention Dan being housebound?

Though it's more that his mother approves more of him listening to gangsta rap in his bedroom than going outside and playing spinning tops with other people.

I should really post some actual facts about me, but there's a single major fact preventing that: I really am rather terribly dull.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Arupaeo - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: I should really post some actual facts about me, but there's a single major fact preventing that: I really am rather terribly dull.

What on earth could be dull about a man who has a pot of gold and knows where rainbows end? I bet you have more cool facts about you than you might realize are interesting to us Northerners. Have you ever seen a wombat? Kangaroos in your back garden? We would eat that stuff up!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - othellog - Nov. 05, 2011

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Did we actually mention Dan being housebound?

Though it's more that his mother approves more of him listening to gangsta rap in his bedroom than going outside and playing spinning tops with other people.
That's a hell of a lot better than listening to pop music...>.<
Rap is the way to go!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Nov. 05, 2011

still, TEAM DAN.

(Nov. 05, 2011  8:13 PM)th!nk Wrote: Did we actually mention Dan being housebound?

For beyblade at least. Mr. Dickinson

At least there are worse things you can be housebound for.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - th!nk - Nov. 05, 2011

Factoid about th!nk: Rap/hip hop makes him ill. I broke up with a girlfriend because she forced me to sit through a whole black eyed peas album (okay, there were other things too like her treating me like trash but yeah). I also hate dull generic pop and stuff that just copies from others without adding anything interesting or new (generic whiny nasal indie bands, I'm looking at you!). I'm more picky about music than I am spinning tops. And even harsher with things I don't like. It's amazing. You'd hate it.

Arupaeo: A wombat managed to outpace my oldest uncle and injure him badly.
But that's really a fact about him, not me. I've had a pretty lucky upbringing and all the depressing/interesting/juicy stuff is far too personal to discuss here. :\

Oh, I have a dog, she's a (Shih-Tsu x Maltese) x Lhasa Apso. She's a bit longer than she should be. She's named Fluffy (ironically I guess I don't even know). I just call her "The Wooszle". She is probably the being that I am closest to emotionally, including family members and friends :\ The family has a Bichon Frise that's like a quarter Shih-Tsu. It's annoying, but kinda cute.

I don't like music, as a topic of conversation or a social medium in general. I played drums for several years. I will often resort to simply telling people I hate music - which is not actually true - to get them to leave me alone about music.

I would rather discuss the worse end of a hyena with a potentially homicidal maniac on the roof of a speeding bus than discuss music with even my best friend.

On the topic of odd encounters with animals, a Camel ate a lock of my hair at the Cincinnatti Zoo once. One of the zookeepers had the presence of mind to turn to me and tell me "Please do not feed the animals". I was only seven, so the hilarity of his fluid pickup of the situation was... lost on me.

Eating Th!nk's hair would be like eating carrots.

(Nov. 05, 2011  10:10 PM)Hazel Wrote: I don't like music, as a topic of conversation or a social medium in general. I played drums for several years. I will often resort to simply telling people I hate music - which is not actually true - to get them to leave me alone about music.

I would rather discuss the worse end of a hyena with a potentially homicidal maniac on the roof of a speeding bus than discuss music with even my best friend.

On the topic of odd encounters with animals, a Camel ate a lock of my hair at the Cincinnatti Zoo once. One of the zookeepers had the presence of mind to turn to me and tell me "Please do not feed the animals". I was only seven, so the hilarity of his fluid pickup of the situation was... lost on me.

A drummer who doesn't get/dislikes music? Well I never...
(I'm a guitarist btw).

Man, that Zookeeper was awesome... You seriously need to track him down, laugh in his presence, then walk away without explaining.

Dan: Actually it tastes heavily of hair gel. Without gel it looks like a combover or something. Yes, I make my hair weird to compensate for my dull personality. I'm pathetic like that.

I'm not a drummer anymore. Knees blew out a few years ago, so I cannot consistently work a Bass Pedal or hihat. A three or four minute song feels like two or three hours of practice used to, and often results in me needing to limp around the house for a day. I do quite thoroughly enjoy music, I just dislike discussing it as a specific interest subject(e.g.:"What kind of music do you like? What's your favorite band?", etc).

I doubt it was the first time he'd ever seen it happen, really. I got licked by a giraffe on the same day - animals were all up on my hair that day.

I stopped using that hair gel forever.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - lord Wolfblade - Nov. 06, 2011

i was mentioned a while back, so i guess i can talk about myself

i am 15. about 5"11 to six feet tall. i have brown hair and eyes.

for most of my life i have been home schooled, until this year in which i am now going to Alpha II: Alternative school.
for basically my whole life i have loved animals and read facts about them, especially reptiles. i also have an obsession with medieval weapons, my favorite being the sword.

i am argumentative, and very lazy, most of the time.

i never got into plastics and HMS because at the time i was really into lego (and i still kind of am). i haven't been buying any of the new beyblades due to the fact that i am to poor (and a bit cheap)
i think of myself as madoka or kenny as a beyblader as i am not that great at beyblading, yet i am quite knowledgeable of it IMO

i used to play the guitar, but now i sing. unfortunately, now that i am a teenager, i can not sing the high notes that i used to hit ( i could hit the high notes in "take on me", and possibly higher)
last but not least, i have an annoying little brother, and a very very fat cat named Charlie (she is so fat that i think that she should be classified as a blob with limbs)