World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Shabalabadoo - Oct. 29, 2011

Haha, it's not even news.

No offense to you Deikailo, by the way.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

...my efforts have gone to waste... But as a girl, Danielle should really have worn more..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:05 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: ...my efforts have gone to waste... But as a girl, Danielle should really have worn more..

This comment borders on being misogynist, even in a joking context.

Dani's the sort of lady to show up at your house in a sports bra and boxer shorts and challenge you to a match.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hero - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:05 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: ...my efforts have gone to waste... But as a girl, Danielle should really have worn more..

What's wrong with her choice of fashion?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:07 AM)Hazel Wrote:

Dani's the sort of lady to show up at your house in a sports bra and boxer shorts and challenge you to a match.

Exactly. Lol. But I didn't understand the first part

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Uwik - Oct. 29, 2011

When I was your age, I preferred them to wear less..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 29, 2011

Serious
I only raced only 1/4 of a midget.

So maybe a little more then a leg...

Hazel, what's with the question mark after Cobra?
It's a type of car :]

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:15 AM)Nano Wrote: Serious

Formatting error.

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:13 AM)Uwik Wrote:

When I was your age, I preferred them to wear less..

I am no longer his age and this is still my preference unless it will cause a public disturbance.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hero - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:09 AM)powerangeryan Wrote:

Exactly. Lol. But I didn't understand the first part

Misogynist is a sexist in favor of men. Take Charlie Sheen for example.

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:13 AM)Uwik Wrote: When I was your age, I preferred them to wear less..

LOLOLOLOL. +1 for Uwik.

I said she should wear more. It's sensible advice. I'm not a pervert , thank you

She dresses "like a guy". It's her preference.

Claiming she shouldn't dress how she wants, especially based on her gender, is exceptionally sexist, unless she's walking around nude.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:24 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: I said she should wear more. It's sensible advice.

yeah, well, like, that's your opinion man
if you have a suggestion for someone, next time pm them instead of just saying it out loud
:srs:

You know, you're the one who said it's pervertic so...... Anyway I guess you're right. It's her choice . But I just found it really weird. Good luck to Deikailo. And can we pls stop this? We can just make a 'sexual argument' thread if you're so eager to complain about me. I just felt it would be more appropriate if she dressed properly

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:33 AM)Raigeko13 Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  6:24 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: I said she should wear more. It's sensible advice.

yeah, well, like, that's your opinion man
if you have a suggestion for someone, next time pm them instead of just saying it out loud
:srs:

Yesh.

That's like me saying, "Chody, you need to shave :srs:"

Some may agree, some may not :V

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Raigeko13 - Oct. 29, 2011

'I just felt it would be more appropriate if she dressed properly'
oh god, please just stop
i don't want anything about what your opinion is about how we should dress, how we live, ect
it's our lives, we do whatever we want with it, and who are you to criticize that?
now please, let us end this discussion here and now, i don't want to get another warning for just being mean to you

I said let's end this already. I just said one sentence and we've wasted a page. I probably made a mistake okay? I understand alr so pls? I'm in my exam period right now so I'm pretty stressed out so I really don't mean anything with any offense at all. And I'm really SORRY(smiley face)

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Oct. 29, 2011

You guys are arguing about Deikailo's outfits..?
man she has to get in on this

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Deikailo - Oct. 29, 2011

I don't know about challenging to a match, but I've gone to work in sports bra + shorts before. I hate farmer's tans and after last year, I'm really weary about wearing too much after I was taken to the hospital from heat exhaustion.

In NYC, it's perfectly legal for girls to walk around topless, as they were actually doing at the SSS event. They were protesting no shirts or something crazy like that.
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:26 AM)Hero Wrote:
(Oct. 29, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Deikailo's real name is Danielle. I can't believe she got featured world-wide on a limited bonus DVD of the 2004 BBA north America championships. Gahh!

We already knew her real name. It's all old news actually.
Actually, it was a YTV special first IIRC. An employee at Hasbro personally sent me a copy of this tape back when we all still used VHS.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - AeroRespawn - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:15 AM)Nano Wrote: Serious

Wait, who are you calling a midget? Serious

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - BeybladeStation - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:56 PM)Deikailo Wrote: In NY, it's perfectly legal for girls to walk around topless, as they were actually doing at the SSS event. They were protesting no shirts or something crazy like that.
That is legal?

What about the kids? This is very interesting.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Daegor42 - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:33 PM)BeybladeStation Wrote: That is legal?

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business, and yet it is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”.

New York. *throws hands up in exasperation*

Oh, also you can get fined for flirting.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Deikailo - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:38 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Women may go topless in public, providing it is not being used as a business, and yet it is illegal for a woman to be on the street wearing “body hugging clothing”.

I'm not entirely sure what the validity is on a law against "body hugging clothing". I think the first amendment covers that as a form of "freedom of expression", which is what fashion is, essentially.

Flirting can equate to sexual harassment depending on how you view it.

(Oct. 29, 2011  6:38 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:

Hey there Summer Boy, want to find out why they really call me Hazel?

♥

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - AeroRespawn - Oct. 29, 2011

Well, since I was mentioned by a person or two, I thought I might post about myself here. No one really knows me, except for my tourney buddies. Who is iB? It is a mystery Well, not anymore. Tongue_out

Here you go. (Click to View)
There you have it. Mystery Solved

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Oct. 29, 2011

89% Is still considered an A in the alphabetical marking system..