World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: World Beyblade Organization (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-World-Beyblade-Organization)
+--- Forum: Discuss worldbeyblade.org (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Discuss-worldbeyblade-org)
+--- Thread: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) (/Thread-Facts-about-our-Mods-and-other-popular-members-Kai-V-And-others-Read-intro)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Dan - Oct. 26, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:39 PM)Daegor42 Wrote:
(Oct. 26, 2011  11:31 PM)Dan Wrote: WHY NOT SAGITTARIO ?

BECAUSE I HAD TO GIVE UP MY FALSE IDOL TO FIND MY TRUE AIBOU! SORE WA UNMEI DATTA!

AT LEAST YOU FOUND BEY BUDDY IN THE LAST END !

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Daegor42 - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:43 PM)® Wrote: BAKA! Should've gotten Leone lol. Jus joking Wink

Technically, I did. My first purchase was the Reshuffle set with Leone, Virgo and Libra as well as a Pegasis DX set.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hov - Oct. 27, 2011

LOL. Back in the baby days of MFB... lol.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nano - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  12:01 AM)Daegor42 Wrote: Technically, I did. My first purchase was the Reshuffle set with Leone, Virgo and Libra as well as a Pegasis DX set.

So some of the best wheels at the time?

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kujikato - Oct. 27, 2011

Leone: Attack
Pegasis; Attack
Virgo: Stamina
Libra: Pre-historic Basalt

yeah, the best ones

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 26, 2011  11:31 PM)Dan Wrote: WHY NOT SAGITTARIO ?

Mine was lightining l-drago lol. i didnt even know the concept back then and i just started launching it from shoulder height. not the best way to use HF for sure
(Oct. 26, 2011  6:14 PM)Hazel Wrote: If Kai-V edits the OP, it would be considerably more orderly if she simply copy-pasted whatever I give her.

get her to the do just that pls HazelGrin this will be my last post in a few days(about a week) . tommorow is my ENGLISH examination. and holy chicken-macoroni, this thing has 6300+ views.. WOW. my first successful thread. (<- FACT) yay meee
dont come looking for me just to say something negative about me or this place. it will be left unanswered. and when i do answer, .... you wont get anything. Bye WBO... wait.. this should be in the leaving/coming back thread..(another FACT that im forgetful sometimes) and in case you're wondering, i made this thread sooo.. ya.. i should have some right to post about myself ..oh yeah.. i think Deikailo's real name is Danielle.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Nocto - Oct. 27, 2011

You could also just copy it yourself. It's not so complicated or so long.
Code:
[b][u]Kai-V[/u][/b]: Good at Vectoring things for angry octopus people.  Capable of smiling despite claims to the contrary. Obsessed with Dir en Grey, interested, at least to some degree, in Kamen Rider.

[u][b]Kei[/b][/u]: Suspected Kai-V of illegal robot activity. His name is not derived from Visual Kei. Studying Graphic Design, and interested in Semiotics.

[u][b]Blitz[/b][/u]: Works in a pub. Not currently pursuing an academic course of Higher Learning. Intends on going travelling.
[u][b]
Daegor42[/b][/u]: Corrects people's grammar in PMs.

[u][b]♥[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='♥' pid='819095' dateline='1319245623']
[quote='Hazel' pid='818700' dateline='1319209095']
The other Committee members still have not answered to my query of "University"/"Institute of Higher Learning" majors!
[/quote]

HEY GUYS!

I am doing Architecture at University of Cambridge right now! There's so much work it's UNBELIEVABLE.

Anywho, my name is Alex! I am 19 years old and I am of Chinese ethnicity, although I was born in England and I am a British citizen. Yes, I do have a British accent and it is rather fabulous.

Normally, I live in a quaint village in Hampshire, but of course I'm at university right now. I don't have much time for WBO any more, which makes me very sad! I've not got a specific career in mind at the moment; being an actual architect seems a little daunting, and I might want to go into other aspects of the course.

Unfortunately I don't have any fantastically interesting hobbies or interests outside of architecture, art and photography (which I realise are all closely related in an arty sort of way anyway!).

I thought this was a cool thread to debunk the general myth that staff here are demonic rulekeepers with no souls. We have souls. We're nice people. Talk to us!
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]blah[/b][/u]: Actually capable of posting. Highly focused on academic study. 15, resides in Melbourne.

[u][b]Okiblaze[/b][/u]: Still hasn't posted here.

[u][b]Hazel[/b][/u]: 5'2, 135lb, Right-Handed/Functionally Ambidextrous. Likes Owls. Has too many cats/dogs/other things. Knowledgable about Turtles, Medical Science, and spins things. Huge pond.

[u][b]th!nk[/b][/u]: Wears a black trenchcoat. Suspected of being a mischievous Leprechaun, guilty of fraudulent claims about his metagame preference. Ginger. Plays the Guitar.  Has ADHD, like most Leprechauns.

[u][b]Hero[/b][/u]: Is Justin Bieber.

[u][b]Dan[/b][/u]: Dan in Real Life. That was a terrible movie, and we hold him responsible.

[u][b]Raigeko13[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Raigeko13' pid='819788' dateline='1319316331']

I'm actually 14.
I live in Arkansas, the bum of America. I have no real blading friends that I've met IRL, it sucks. I don't really have any interesting hobbies, other than, well, this. Here if you differ from the majority of people, they start to hate, and get you down. Doesn't work on me ;) I think I'm mentally strong, but sometimes that's questionable XD I like YGO, but like Beyblade, I don't really play competitively IRL, mostly online when I have the chance. I play football, and over the past year I've TOTALLY changed thanks to it. I'm slimmer now, better looking, ect. :P If you'd like to know more about me, just PM me or something lol
Without the WBO I'd have such a boring life. It's really the only thing I look forward to in the day.
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Temporal[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Temporal' pid='820195' dateline='1319340459']
Name: Anthony Adams (Yes, like the defensive end on the Bears. We even have the same middle name. Allen. Stupid initials, if you ask me.)

Surprisingly, I can be very arrogant when I want to. As in: for a joke. I can also come off as self-righteous and an overall douche. And that's not on purpose. I'm not exactly what one might call a 'popular' person. I can also be very pertinent, even correcting teachers. I'm stubborn, and hate being wrong. I get looked at funny for being black and hating rap with a passion. Very often. I'm a quirky guy, to put it simply. I was born on August 22nd, I'm 15, and live in Chicago. I go to Perspectives Charter School-Joslin (sophomore), and used to play football. (Quarterback. Quit because the game stopped being fun.) I play YGO, Duel Masters, and MTG. My dream is to become a renowned author, and I want to go to Canada, where my grandfather was born (Specifically Winnipeg.), to go to college. I may go to Saskatchewan, since my grandparents grew up there. In fact, I have a residency trip planned after I graduate so I can become a Canadian citizen. I really like anime, hence the plethora of references in Where the Angel Sings. Obviously, I like to write, and my favorite anime has to be The Melancholy of Haruhi Suzumiya. Baka to Test to Shoukanjuu is second. I also do not like Bleach all that much.

EDIT: Posted about me because I've been mentioned a few times.
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Izuma Inzori[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Izuma Inzori' pid='820280' dateline='1319349344']
I feel honored my friends!

[spoiler=Bout me]
Name: Egan
Bday: Feb 27, 1999
Grade: Year 8
Hobbies: beyblading, GFXing, gymnastics, basketball, writing, and drawing (manga)
Discription: If i am mad, RUN, if i am in a good mood, friends by the thousand XD basically i have a rather short temper which is equal to a volcano's eruption.............. and if i am in a good mood, as fun as a crystal clear sea minus shark, polution, etc.[/spoiler]
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Ultrablader[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Ultrablader' pid='819397' dateline='1319285090']
Well since i'm in the OP now:

I'm 18 years old and I live in Essex in the United Kingdom. I am currently in my first year of Uni/college doing a part degree in Agricultural business management. I'm typical nerd liking Beyblade, Gundam anime and models and most sci fi/superhero shows or movies like Dr Who, Star Wars and Misfits. I'm also a big fan of horror movies. I come off as quite blunt and have a dry sense of humour. As such I seem to insult people quite easily which i'm sorry if I do.
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Sparta[/b][/u]: 5'6, 110lb

[spoiler][quote='Sparta' pid='819493' dateline='1319294416']
Ehh...as much as I was against posting before...I just saw my name in the OP.

[spoiler=SO! Here I go:]

Hey y'all! I'm Kevin, and I go to my towns public high school (Freshman), in Connecticut. I am 14 years old, but will be 15 in 5 days. My favorite class is by far English, followed by American History. I like to write, dive (1 meter board), golf, and play the guitar. I am most certainly a Mac, and have a Connecticut accent (Meaning none, we just really pronounce all of our words)-with a touch of New York here and there (Sometimes I catch myself saying "New YOwak" and other things).

Writing: I've been writing for about 5 years now, and it all started when I wanted to try and write a star wars book with my friend. Every time we hung out we would exchange the book (Just a bunch of folded sheets of paper), and would write the next chapter. It was terrible, but it got me thinking about how much I liked doing it. I started writing a different book in 5th grade, joined here in 7th, made my first book on here and well, the rest is history.

Diving: I've been diving for a year and a half, and I know 10 [b]successful[/b] dives (Meaning they're not the best, but I can do them).
Fronts: Front flip, front dive, front 1 and a half (All in tuck)
Backs: Tuck dive, tuck flip
Inwards: Tuck dive
Reverses: Tuck dive, tuck flip
Twists: front flip half twist; full twist.

Golf: MAH SPOWRT. Well, not really, but I like it.
9 hole average: 50
18 hole average: 110
9 hole best: 47
18 hole best: 103 (Miracle round!)

Guitar: Can now play 8 songs: Crazy Train, Juke Box Hero, Don't Stop Believing, Move Along, Rock You Like A Hurricane, Sugar, We're Going Down; and Back In Black.

Some things you might not know about me: *Want to go to UConn
*Have 1 sibling (Junior)
*Am in almost all honors classes (Except for science and spanish)
*Own all popular apple products (iPhone, iPad, MacBook, iPod, iPod Shuffle)
*Wasn't interested in anime until I realized Beyblade was one
[/spoiler]

[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Nano[/b][/u]: 5'11, 136lb, races midgets or something idk

[spoiler][quote='Nano' pid='818795' dateline='1319219270']
Since I was mentioned as "well known" I guess I'll add a few facts about me?

When I was five, I learned how to race Quarter Midgets. It's the type of car most NASCAR drivers got started on.
[spoiler]
[img]http://www.comp-cal.net/i/Quarter%20Midgets/RF_20k.JPG[/img]
[/spoiler]

As I said before, I LOVE Cobras ♥ Got a poster of a 66 AC Cobra on my wall.
I also like Walther guns. They are nice looking guns :]

Uhh.... I'm calm IRL. Well, sometimes. At my tournament, I didn't really act out much... Must change for next one ;]
I'm also nice IRL. Not as much of a jerk as I am online. Although, I'm a little mean when I want to be.
To some people, I look older then I am? I got asked multiple times at my August tournament if I was really 14... T.T

So yeah... Want more info, ask I guess? :S
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]
Shabalabadoo[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Shabalabadoo' pid='818799' dateline='1319220306']
I liked when this topic was funny :djsad:

But anyways, I guess I'll speak about moi.  I guess I fit the category now.

I'm sixteen, I live in a city near Vancouver, which used to be the number one most dangerous place in Canada.  Not the specific area that I live in though.  I took classes that are too insanely tough for me.  I took middle of the line math 11, Physics 11, biology 11, chemistry 11, English 11, Social Studies 11, intensive French 11, and weight training 11.  I was failing math until yesterday, and I now have the second highest mark (I have 75%, highest is 76%).  I'm actually doing good in physics, but right now I'm not understanding.  Biology makes me want to throw up.  And weight training I enjoy, but my teacher is the dumbest guy ever.  Because of him being dumb, there's a good chance I'm getting a bad mark.  Little does he know, I'm pretty much doing P90X in the class, except more geared towards weight training.  We do a 2 semester year, and the other 4 classes are next semester.  I'm in what's called intensive French, which just means that it's only French in the class, and there's barely any writing, just talking.  I've been in it since grade five, and I failed my final exam for it in grade 9.

I'm a naturally thin, white guy, buzz cut brown hair, blue eyes, 5' 11", 150lbs.  My grandparents are all from Italy.  Everyone says that means I'm Italian, I say I'm not.  Not that I have anything against Italy (I love it), it's that my grandparents only lived in Italy for 1/4 of their life, and the rest from then on in Canada.

I love the topic of health, fitness and nutrition.  I shudder at the sound of Hazel's eating habits.  I don't exercise to get a six pack, I don't exercise for the gun show, I don't exercise for pecs of steel.  I exercise because when I exercise, life is better.  And it can't just be exercise, it also has to be eating properly and having good mental health.

Surprisingly, my personality is like Tony Horton's.  I posted three videos in the Internet videos topic, and each one is almost what I'm like in real life.  I don't think it could get much closer, without being me.

Any qvwestions?
[/quote][/spoiler]

[u][b]Coasters "R" Us[/b][/u]:

[spoiler][quote='Coasters "R" Us' pid='818804' dateline='1319220557']
Well, I was mentioned, so let's start with some basics.
I'm 13, I'm male, I'm Puerto Rican, and in the 8th grade This has been an odd year for me when it comes to school. For starters, they put me in Pre-Algebra at the beginning of the year, which is something I took in 6th grade, since my old school's school year had yet to start, so they did not know I had already taken the course. Same book and everything. So, three weeks in, they take me out of class, and tell me my schedule had changed to include me in their GT courses (Gifted Talents) which put me into Algebra 1, which I had already taken in 7th grade. I've learned everything they've taught me in the GT classes in my 7th grade year, so it seems South Carolina is 'behind', so to speak, Indiana. So, to make sure I actually learn something this year, I have to go the high school next semester for an hour and a half every day so I can be taught the Geometry course. So, everyone looks at me like I'm a freak. Onto my hobbies...
Well, when I was 5, I liked this one toy, I'm pretty sure you have heard of them, called Beyblades. First bey was a Master Driger. I dumped that hobby when I was 7, since they stopped producing them. Then I started to draw cruise ships, based on such liners as Queen Mary 2 and the Titanic. Dumped that hobby when I was 8. When I turned 9, I was obsessed with roller coasters, playing Roller Coaster Tycoon all the time. Hence, my original name and YouTube channel's name is Coasters "R" Us. I haven't really dumped that hobby yet, hah. When I was 12, I learn that Beyblade is being produced again, with a new line called 'Metal Fusion' in America.
The rest
Is
History.
I can't really think of much more, considering I'm 13, and my timeline ends with beyblade >.<
Like Shaba said, any questions?
EDIT: Gosh dangit, I had a typo and made me look like I can't spell XD I fixed it now :3
[/quote][/spoiler]

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Benjohadi - Oct. 28, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  2:53 PM)powerangeryan Wrote: i think Deikailo's real name is Danielle.
how on earth did you got it?
since you are the creator of this thread..i think you should the one who do the editting job... Uncertain
anyway..

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kujikato - Oct. 28, 2011

HEY EGG BURGER! jk jk, do ya want to be called Benben? XD

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Benjohadi - Oct. 28, 2011

Deikailo used to all me Ben-Ben..haha..lol..i dont care much..XD

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Tyler Le - Oct. 28, 2011

I used to think Dei was Mia's best friend in Princess Dairy.
But Dei is such a nice and interesting person

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Janstarblast - Oct. 28, 2011

Oops! I called you an egg-burger all this while?!
Hey, I really like Ben-Ben! So, Ben-Ben it is!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Kujikato - Oct. 28, 2011

the Benben is an ancient relic that was made of pure gold, the former tip of the great pyramid of giza, just a FYIm so now you are a guy of gold Grin

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Janstarblast - Oct. 28, 2011

Well, then that would be OK with you, right Ben-Ben?! LOL!
OK, so tomorrow most of you will see me for the 1st time! Tomorrow's my tourney, and of course I'll click pics!

Thats fine..lol..sound cute..XD XD XD XD XD
wonder how the advanced members looked..especially Hazel and Galaxy..XD

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 29, 2011

I've added some more quotes to my little compilation, so here's the current rendition:

Kai-V: Good at Vectoring things for angry octopus people. Capable of smiling despite claims to the contrary.

Kei: Suspected Kai-V of illegal robot activity. His name is not derived from Visual Kei. Studying Graphic Design, and interested in Semiotics.

Blitz: Works in a pub. Not currently pursuing an academic course of Higher Learning. Intends on going travelling.

Daegor42
: Corrects people's grammar in PMs.

♥:

blah: Actually capable of posting. Highly focused on academic study. 15, resides in Melbourne.

Okiblaze: Still hasn't posted here.

Hazel: 5'2, 135lb, Right-Handed/Functionally Ambidextrous. Likes Owls. Has too many cats/dogs/other things. Knowledgable about Turtles, Medical Science, and spins things. Huge pond.

th!nk: Wears a black trenchcoat. Suspected of being a mischievous Leprechaun, guilty of fraudulent claims about his metagame preference. Ginger. Plays the Guitar. Has ADHD, like most Leprechauns.

Hero: Is Justin Bieber.

Dan: Dan in Real Life. That was a terrible movie, and we hold him responsible.

Raigeko13:

Temporal:

Izuma Inzori:

Ultrablader:

Sparta: 5'6, 110lb

Nano: 5'11, 136lb, races midgets or something idk

Shabalabadoo
:

Coasters "R" Us:

Rotation:

Janstarblast:

Kaiba Hiwatari:

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Primal - Oct. 29, 2011

Yo, Hazel, you missed me. Tongue_out

Anyway, Daegor is famous for pulling duplicate Faces, such as Nano's two Aquilas.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - TITAN - Oct. 29, 2011

Sparta still has a secret obsession with Dranzer.
Nano likes guns that go pew pew.

Wait, Nano races midgets? That sounds like fun!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hazel - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:09 AM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: Yo, Hazel, you missed me. Tongue_out

Anyway, Daegor is famous for pulling duplicate Faces, such as Nano's two Aquilas.

Dig your post up for me, I'm watching Golden Girls.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 28, 2011  4:49 PM)Janstarblast Wrote: Well, then that would be OK with you, right Ben-Ben?! LOL!
OK, so tomorrow most of you will see me for the 1st time! Tomorrow's my tourney, and of course I'll click pics!

Wait,wait . So now you 're a gold-plated egg burger guy... Interesting... And I'll update what I can when I have the free will to use my com after the exams. I'm lucky to be able to post this even during the exam period.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Primal - Oct. 29, 2011

Found it.

(Oct. 24, 2011  11:10 PM)Kaiba Hiwatari Wrote: If it's okay to post some schtuff here, I'll do so. Smile

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Spdshadow - Oct. 29, 2011

Deikailo's real name is Danielle. I can't believe she got featured world-wide on a limited bonus DVD of the 2004 BBA north America championships. Gahh!

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - TITAN - Oct. 29, 2011

Wait, where's my essay on the rare TITAN species? That was QUALITY.

Edited my post.

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:16 AM)TITAN Wrote: Wait, where's my essay on the rare TITAN species? That was QUALITY.

You hadn't been mentioned by anyone else, so I excluded you, per the rules I stated about the quotes I'd be keeping.

RE: Facts about our Mods and other popular members! Kai-V, And others!(Read intro) - Hero - Oct. 29, 2011

(Oct. 29, 2011  5:15 AM)powerangeryan Wrote: Deikailo's real name is Danielle. I can't believe she got featured world-wide on a limited bonus DVD of the 2004 BBA north America championships. Gahh!

We already knew her real name. It's all old news actually.