World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
absurd but great combo!!! - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Customizations)
+---- Forum: Plastic and HMS Customizations (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Plastic-and-HMS-Customizations)
+---- Thread: absurd but great combo!!! (/Thread-absurd-but-great-combo)

Pages: 1 2

absurd but great combo!!! - josh-jf - May. 01, 2009

This may sound bad but im versin blackdranzer and testing out blades and i found a great combo!!! its gone undeafeated and you wouldnt believe what im using!

ar: trypio ar
wd: 10 heavy
bb:orca divers bb

You wouldnt believe how good this is and its versed some decent opposition to.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - Bey Brad - May. 01, 2009

Terrible. Almost any decent Blader could easily defeat this.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - josh-jf - May. 01, 2009

(May. 01, 2009  10:26 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Terrible. Almost any decent Blader could easily defeat this.

I would have thought that to but its performed well.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - Synesthesia - May. 01, 2009

What exactly have you tested this against?

(May. 01, 2009  10:30 AM)josh-jf Wrote: I would have thought that to but its performed well.

People say this all the time, but their evidence never holds up.

Is the Orca Diver Hasbro or Takara?

Ive tested it against the combo blackdranzer used that brad suggested to him, a dranzer s (a few times), a master dranzer a couple of times and wolborg 2. It did great seriously test it if you can. I would imagine hasbro guessing who i bought it off and i wouldnt put it up here for the hell of it i dont want to look like an idiot, it really did work. Mostly because its such a low base.

The combo I suggested was mediocre (but I had to use the parts he had), and the rest of those Beyblades are all terrible uncustomized. The results against it are meaningless.

id agree with dranzer s being horrible but i dont see how a master dranzer is bad. Im not saying this is the best combo in the world im just saying its surprisingly good. I guess its just because its low and hits from very low and knocks the oposing blade out rather easily (90% of its wins were from knockout)

(May. 01, 2009  10:48 AM)josh-jf Wrote: i dont see how a master dranzer is bad.

Master Dranzer uncustomized is by far one of the easiest Beyblades to defeat.

I do agree its rather all over the place with an endurance type base and an attack type attack ring (even though its attack isnt the greatest)

Turtle Survivor is a Survival type AR (as the name suggests), not an Attack-type AR ... in addition to that, you just said it was good, now you're saying it's "all over the place."

(May. 01, 2009  10:57 AM)Bey Brad Wrote: Turtle Survivor is a Survival type AR (as the name suggests), not an Attack-type AR ... in addition to that, you just said it was good, now you're saying it's "all over the place."

No but ive seen it be used in attack combos and i said it was all over the place that doesnt mean its carp i stick by what ive said i think its a rather decent blade for an uncustomized one. By no means can it beat a great combo but for an uncustomised blade its decent (in my opinion)

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - LAITON - May. 01, 2009

Next tornement i wont to vs it with my dranzer that would be entertaining

- LAITON

lol haha i wouldnt use it lol maybe for fun why not. Dont worry i hae a combo waiting for you laiton Smile

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - FOOF! - May. 01, 2009

you're combo vs this
ar: trygle
wd: 10 balance
sg: right hmc
bb: gaia dragoon v metal flat

who wins?

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - The Shredder - May. 01, 2009

i saw the thread title and i was thinkin of a weird but good combo i made with trypio as well, and then i saw ur post i was like: omg coincidence lol, heres the combo i made:

AR: Trypio
WD: 8 heavy
BASE: Driger F

(May. 01, 2009  11:58 AM)blader9 Wrote: you're combo vs this
ar: trygle
wd: 10 balance
sg: right hmc
bb: gaia dragoon v metal flat

who wins?

Wouldnt have a clue i havnt ever used or seen a gaia dragoon in battle. But that kinda came out of nowhere.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - Rocky - May. 01, 2009

^ That combo is a known attack combo. He was inferring that if you put it up against a decent comco it would probably lose.

I actually read this thread from the bottom up. I was getting more curious aboutwhat it could be and then when I finally got to the top I saw the combo and just laughed. XD Mainly at the Trypio.

lol well thats what i said if you turned up with a great combo in mind its going to beat a combo that i just threw together for fun. But i was surprised how well it went for a trypio considering its like the worst beyblade ive ever seen.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - Pich - May. 02, 2009

Just don't use Trypio's AR. It has been said it works well in hasbro stadiums, but I've tried to test this numerous times and it hasn't well worked once for me.

RE: absurd but great combo!!! - josh-jf - May. 02, 2009

lol ive never heard anyone cool it good even in a hasbro stadium. Did they suggest why they thought it worked well?

It's ONLY good in hasbro stadiums and the combo was something like
AR: Hasbro Trypio
WD: Wide Defense
BB: Cyber Dragoon
It's supposed to puch other blades in to the pockets.
But I tried it with 10 Wide cuz I don't have Wide Defense, and it never worked. I also tried Trypio's AR with a number of Attack bases like Storm Grip, SG Metal Flat(or whatever is it), SG Flat, and Metal Change Base and none turned out to be any good. So, no, it doesn't work well. Just use a regular upper/smash attack beyblade.

Yeah thats what mine did it just kept knocking the opposing blade low then just pushed it out but it was weird the way it did like it didnt just knock them out i dont exactly have the word for it it guided them out i guess is the best word i can come up with lol If you dont get what i mean sorry. But yeah it was just fun to play with.

Well, it's never worked for me. I guess you launch better or something? I never got the dang thing to go fast enough to work well except for with Cyber Dragoon's base, where is just killed itself instead.

Yeah mine went rather fast that was one of the great and surprising factors about it lol i wouldnt have a clue what the difference was maybe it was the launch power etc, im not sure. Could it have been the base maybe? lol other than that just wouldnt have a clue.