World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D (/Thread-Product-BB-122-Diablo-Nemesis-X-D)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - th!nk - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 13, 2011  9:05 PM)Kai-V Wrote: To actually be on topic, here is some more news on Diablo Nemesis :

XGrin follows patterns, but it is not obligatorily from 1 to 2, like with FConfused and FGrin. It can go from XF to S²D to S, or from S to S²D to XF.

http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-11106422121-11670661441.html
http://ameblo.jp/queen-of-snow/image-11106422121-11670661454.html

It does indeed weigh sixty-two grams in total.

62 grams is almost guaranteed to be game breaking no matter which part has the relatively larger portion for it's own position. Honestly, even with recoil this thing is going to be insane....... I'm actually a little worried.

(Dec. 14, 2011  2:57 AM)Shabalabadoo Wrote: I would definitely have prefered no S in the 4D Bottom, just XF and S²D. But I really like that you can start on S or XF! It'd be cool if it could also start on S²D and have three variations, but I understand the constraints that having S²D in the middle causes, so it's not a big deal.

IKR? I wish you could stop it at S²D, XF->S²D would be amazing.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Spdshadow - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  6:49 AM)tRiblaDeQ Wrote: "Stern" LOL. I accauly see potential for this, seeing it is so heavy, and for XGrin, on the S2D mode, it seems like a plastic version of CS. Looking forward to this release!

Plastic CS eh? Perhaps it mean Smash Semi-Defense

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Janstarblast - Dec. 14, 2011

Thanks for the updates Kai-V!
Hm, Stern Semi Defense...
I like it! Grin
@Shab- Seriously, I wonder why TT loves to incorporate the S tip in their 4D bottoms. First F: S, then D: D, and now X: D....
Also, I completely agree with you th!nk. XF -->S²D will be beast! Grin
As for being a game-breaker, I am still not-so-worried about this wheel... Confused
Maybe I've got some mental disorder... I am still not worried by that 62 grams mark...
Assumptions-
The 4D bottom might touch 10g, just as a BD145+(heavy tip) would.
The Face, CW would make up at least 4-5g
So, 62-15 grams= 47g
Anything is possible. The 4D bottom sure looks heavy.
That weight on a low recoil wheel= Gasp HELP!!!
Same weight on high recoil= We can take it down guys!

Zero- You can't prove Kai-V wrong, can you? She is the one who stated its gonna be Stern Semi Defense.
So, why would you still go on to invent full forms for the abbreviation S²D?

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Glowfire1 - Dec. 14, 2011

Let's wait when it is release, but what have TT with our German words? Kreis, stern...
I would say the wheel weights 53 g

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Pcyborg - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  7:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: Thanks for the updates Kai-V!
Hm, Stern Semi Defense...
I like it! Grin
@Shab- Seriously, I wonder why TT loves to incorporate the S tip in their 4D bottoms. First F: S, then D: D, and now X: D....
Also, I completely agree with you th!nk. XF -->S²D will be beast! Grin
As for being a game-breaker, I am still not-so-worried about this wheel... Confused
Maybe I've got some mental disorder... I am still not worried by that 62 grams mark...
Assumptions-
The 4D bottom might touch 10g, just as a BD145+(heavy tip) would.
The Face, CW would make up at least 4-5g
So, 62-15 grams= 47g
Anything is possible. The 4D bottom sure looks heavy.
That weight on a low recoil wheel= Gasp HELP!!!
Same weight on high recoil= We can take it down guys!

Zero- You can't prove Kai-V wrong, can you? She is the one who stated its gonna be Stern Semi Defense.
So, why would you still go on to invent full forms for the abbreviation S²D?
Its the trifecta thing.
Attack > Stamina > Defence > Attack

Having an Attack/Stamina tip would really appeal to the kids.

That point aside, the centre piece seems like metal. Too bad it isnt. Any possibility of it being free spinning? The mode change greatly resembles Dranzer S BB aesthetically.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Janstarblast - Dec. 14, 2011

Pcyborg- As of now, that tip doesn't seem to be free-spinning. Smile
As Kai-V stated, Stern is German(?) for star. So, the inclusion of the word 'Stern' in Stern Semi-Defense is still unknown(?)
Till now, no connection has been noticed between a star and S²D. So, yeah!

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  9:41 AM)Glowfire1 Wrote: Let's wait when it is release, but what have TT with our German words? Kreis, stern...

As I believe I said in the BB-124 topic, TAKARA-TOMY has used Italian, Spanish and Portuguese already in the past, it does not surprise me that they would go for German this time.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - xSora10 - Dec. 14, 2011

Stern...Semi Defense....the word stern surprised me. I really didn't expect it. So far, this Bey actually looks good, but naturally, its performance has yet to be tested. I'm just hoping that S2D is good.

How the heck did you guys minimize the two.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Kai-V - Dec. 14, 2011

Clt+Alt+8 or 9, usually.

CoroCoro did not really mention that much that Ultimate Balance Mode had the Metal Frame free-spinning, but the source was reliable, and it just seems to make sense with everything. It would be inclusion of Kreis Cygnus in Diablo Nemesis' design, just like X:D is the inclusion of VariAres, notably.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Raigeko13 - Dec. 14, 2011

They could just be using "stern" as really an advertisement for an "awesome STERN defense" kind of tip. Just a thought.
For the ² in things like R²F and S²D I use Alt+253.
Still, really cool to see this released on my birthday. Grin I'd love ot be one of the first to have it, but I don't believe overnight shipping is available from Japan... And if it is... Well, there goes my allowance for a couple months XD

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Shabalabadoo - Dec. 15, 2011

(Dec. 14, 2011  7:09 AM)Janstarblast Wrote: @Shab- Seriously, I wonder why TT loves to incorporate the S tip in their 4D bottoms. First F: S, then D: D, and now X: D....
I actually think S is a lot of fun to play around with. It's sorta unpredictable, especially with a mode change.

Janstarblast Wrote:As for being a game-breaker, I am still not-so-worried about this wheel... Confused

It's definitely intimidating. All dominant Wheels in the past were dominant because of their weight. (With the exception of earth, but it wouldn't have done so well if Libra wasn't banned) Even if your weight asumptions are correct, 7 grams more is still intimidating. If this thing isn't as wide as BD145, (or super close to) the recoil isn't going to be as huge of a setback as it may seem; BD145 can compensate to an extent. Plus, we don't even know how much recoil it'll have or how wide it'll be, or it's distribution. (although with 62 grams, I wouldn't expect much imbalance at all, next to none actually)

But we'll have to see! Smile Hopefully it isn't a nuisance.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Inheritance - Dec. 15, 2011

Is it for sure that in UBM [ultimate balance mode] that it is free-spinning

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - th!nk - Dec. 15, 2011

It is not confirmed, but it is likely, as it came from a reliable source.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - kbuno50 - Dec. 15, 2011

I kind of found how it also has Basalt Horogium in it too: its weight.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Ga' - Dec. 15, 2011

It technically didn't absorb Horogium, Horogium hasn't been in 4D at all. It can't be an amalgamation of Maximum Series too, so Horogium and Byxis aren't really in it (Fuu-, I wish Zeo and Toby kept them, though I do like the looks of Lyra and Fox, Byxis and Horogium were complete bosses).

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - ssj4yamigingka - Dec. 15, 2011

In my opinion, the best beyblade in the entire universe that can never be overranked is... Prototype Nemesis!!!!!!!! Whoever is reading this look that beyblade up.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Hov - Dec. 15, 2011

It didn't come out nor we seen its performance. But that's your opinoin! lol Tongue_out

Otherwise, I want this bey. The bottom sooo resembles to the Plastic Gen base and its an upgraded ver of VariAresDD LOL~

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Arupaeo - Dec. 15, 2011

(Dec. 15, 2011  3:17 AM)ssj4yamiGingka Wrote: In my opinion, the best beyblade in the entire universe that can never be overranked is... Prototype Nemesis!!!!!!!! Whoever is reading this look that beyblade up.

This isn't the thread for personal opinions on the best beyblade in the universe... Maybe random thoughts would be a better venue for that.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2011

There will be a super red recolour of Diablo Nemesis, called "Dragren Ver." because it is a duo with the Dragren B-Daman, which is called "Nemesis Ver." in return. Both share the other's colours, I suppose.

I think that, to get it, you have to buy some of the new Beyblade products, and you send the bar code over by mail with a downloadable postcard. There is even a Legend Beyblade Set with golden recolours of Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html

There will only be one hundred of that set and one hundred units of that Diablo Nemesis Dragren Ver., unless, of course, Mani Limited just stupidly releases them in a way less limited way through DVD volumes ...

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - TimelessOne - Dec. 15, 2011

Cool! The only recolour out of those I think looks cool is L Drago Destroy, though, the other colour matches look weird. Anyway thanks for info Kai-V!

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - the.successor - Dec. 15, 2011

IMO, the recolours for the legend beys looks too sick, it will be hard to get one on my hands, just like any other rare beys that are produced in small amounts.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Glowfire1 - Dec. 15, 2011

mhh that are nice recolurs, but when there are only hundret of them, but I didn´t need that( I only would blading with them and the lack wear away)

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Dracomageat - Dec. 15, 2011

Good point, that gold looks so awesome, I'd really hate to see it chip Unhappy.

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Janstarblast - Dec. 15, 2011

(Dec. 15, 2011  4:26 AM)Kai-V Wrote: There will be a super red recolour of Diablo Nemesis, called "Dragren Ver." because it is a duo with the Dragren B-Daman, which is called "Nemesis Ver." in return. Both share the other's colours, I suppose.

I think that, to get it, you have to buy some of the new Beyblade products, and you send the bar code over by mail with a downloadable postcard. There is even a Legend Beyblade Set with golden recolours of Phantom Orion, Big Bang Pegasis, L Drago Destroy and Fang Leone.

http://beyblade.takaratomy.co.jp/event/index.html

There will only be one hundred of that set and one hundred units of that Diablo Nemesis Dragren Ver., unless, of course, Mani Limited just stupidly releases them in a way less limited way through DVD volumes ...

I like the original color more, tbh.
But look at its rarity! Just 100 pieces?!
That's rarer than the Blue Inferno Hell Kerbecs, which was supposedly the rarest MFB till now(?)
EDIT- But hey, the recolors of BBP, LDD, Fang Leone and Phantom look AWESOME!

RE: BB-122 Diablo Nemesis X:D - Kai-V - Dec. 15, 2011

The official picture :

[Image: diablonemesis.jpg]