World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc.
Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Printable Version

+- World Beyblade Organization by Fighting Spirits Inc. (https://worldbeyblade.org)
+-- Forum: Beyblade Discussion (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Discussion)
+--- Forum: Beyblade Products (https://worldbeyblade.org/Forum-Beyblade-Products)
+--- Thread: Product BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set (/Thread-Product-BB-121-Beyblade-Ultimate-DX-Set)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - P@RADISE - Oct. 25, 2011

I think this set is just too good to buy. Coz, I want to make a all red Big Bang Pegasis F:D. I will be using Wing Pegasis' clear wheel (Pegasis III) + the red PC frame that came with BB-105 + WBBA Red F:D bottom. I will give it a name called Big Bang Pegasis F:D Red Crimson Ver. tell me what you guys think.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - 5onIChris98 - Oct. 25, 2011

(Oct. 25, 2011  2:36 PM)lovely Wrote: I think this set is just too good to buy. Coz, I want to make a all red Big Bang Pegasis FGrin. I will be using Wing Pegasis' clear wheel (Pegasis III) + the red PC frame that came with BB-105 + WBBA Red FGrin bottom. I will give it a name called Big Bang Pegasis FGrin Red Crimson Ver. tell me what you guys think.

I think a little more than half of that doesn't belong in this thread.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Spdshadow - Oct. 25, 2011

are these new beys?! i havent even catched up with 4D yet.... could someone explain to me the beys and their differences?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Janstarblast - Oct. 25, 2011

(Oct. 23, 2011  10:31 PM)th!nk Wrote: Good point, I missed that. Plus, I doubt TT would really release a round multidirectional wheel, given how powerful that would be.

But well, even though if it does not turn out to be multidirectional, it might still threaten the meta-game if it has got that weight distribution perfect?
@powerangeryan- Ah, that's an awfully good point you made. But, what if the wheel could be flipped to provide a different spin direction? I remember BeyBead had speculated a similar point for Gravity Perseus when it was announced. When Brad posted, there were no pics uploaded. So, he didn't see the mode change or irregular CW- Perseus. I certainly see some hope about the wheel being multidirectional by flipping the wheel. I know, there has been just nothing which indicates this, but we haven't seen its bottom view/mode change yet... Sorry for speculation. Smile

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - JBladerMS - Oct. 26, 2011

Serious I shall buy this. No matter what. Serious

I'm most excited for DuoUranus and WingPegasis. I sense that Duo might mode change, but I'll just stop the speculation. However, it's shape is very interesting to me.
I love WingPegasis' design: simple and stunning. It seems more practical than BigBang, which was a complicated blob.
L Drago Guardian looks cool too, like armour. Time to save up.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - King Loofa - Oct. 27, 2011

cant wait to get this. its prolly gonna be delayed with all the processes being on a military base Tongue_out

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - ControL_ - Oct. 27, 2011

Not sure if this has been said; Duo is made of two parts? By looking at the split in the metal wheel and the name of the metal wheel itself, this implies two modes perhaps?

On the OP image of Duo Uranus, TT has happened to put the wording over the protusion of Duo I most wanted to see.... How sneaky?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - RowDog - Oct. 27, 2011

I'm pretty sure that Duo just relates to the two layers and the gap in between them. I believe that is just the simple reasoning behind its name.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 27, 2011

I thought it was named duo because the metal wheel is also named Uranus? I thought someone confirmed on Random Thoughts.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - ControL_ - Oct. 27, 2011

(Oct. 27, 2011  11:12 AM)RowDog Wrote: I'm pretty sure that Duo just relates to the two layers and the gap in between them. I believe that is just the simple reasoning behind its name.
It's peculiar to have two layers and a gap without a mode change, whilst being called duo. I don't feel that Duo would be called Duo if it were just two non-gimmicky layers. Of course there are other gimmicks involved other than modes.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Oct. 30, 2011

New pictures :

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11063099576-11578588980.html
So each frame of Duo is empty ?

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11063099576-11578588981.html

http://ameblo.jp/otenki2010/image-11063099576-11578588983.html

This set is confirmed to come with a clear black Beylauncher LR.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Ga' - Oct. 30, 2011

OH MY GOD THAT MF2 KIT AND DAT URANUS COLOR SCHEME.

So hawt and smexy. And now I think it's obvious that Duo refers to the 2 layers of metal. Hopefully, we can get an alternate stamina type to somewhat balance the metagame, or a defense MW to actually balance the metagame.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Evolution - Oct. 30, 2011

Awesome!!! I'm soooo gonna get this set for my beyblade collection!! Grin thanks for the pictures Kai-V. Smile

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - TimelessOne - Oct. 30, 2011

Woah so cool! Wing looks great!

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - H8R - Oct. 30, 2011

TBH it's looking amazing my thoughts:
Wing:Ugly! but I'm skeptical do we know of any interchangable metal frames/cores between Big bang and Wing?
It seems that way...
Guardian: pretty cool I see attack potential!
Duo: God OH God please give us a Zombie!
thank you Kai-V

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Clonetos - Oct. 30, 2011

The look that was on my face when i saw all this was like I had got a gift from god...

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Raigeko13 - Oct. 30, 2011

psdfhasjhg
screw the BB-10, I'm getting this!
Duo - It looks so... Complicated. :V
LDG - YES.
Wing - plzbesmashy

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Annoying-Fork - Oct. 30, 2011

I think that new pic of Wing Pegasis is implying a flipping core. If you zoom into the top left of the image there appears to be a hairline gap surrounding the base of the clear wheel. On the metal where the Horse Hooves begin.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - LionheartSM - Oct. 30, 2011

Good thing my B-Day is 5 days after this comes out lol, imma soooo pumped for Duo Uranus!! it looks AWESOME!!!

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - xSora10 - Oct. 31, 2011

Is this in the 4D system? I might get this. I'm still in the Metal Masters/Fight Explosion saga lol. Seeing as Hasbro is still in that part. Although, I might consider getting this as a good starter. It's around $47.75 from what I can see. Sorry if that question was already answered.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Benjohadi - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  7:24 AM)Ryu13 Wrote: Is this in the 4D system? I might get this. I'm still in the Metal Masters/Fight Explosion saga lol. Seeing as Hasbro is still in that part. Although, I might consider getting this as a good starter. It's around $47.75 from what I can see. Sorry if that question was already answered.

Definitely 4D.. XD
Duo Uranus..looks like Basalt..
L Drago Gurdian looks wicked.. Grin can see some potential..
any idea at what price will it be released?
and any idea what else parts included?i can see 230..the rest are kinda blurry..90 WF comes with Wing Pegasis, 130 MB come with L Drago Guuardian...Duo Uranus..230 W2D??
nice pics Kai-V...
Clear Black LR launcher..scary..the handle might break pretty easily..

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - TimelessOne - Oct. 31, 2011

Benjo Yup, it is 230, with WD.
Yeah, Duo to me looks like Basalt, fused with Fury/Capricorne! Also, where can you see the Frames are empty, Kai-V?

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Kai-V - Oct. 31, 2011

Ryu13 Wrote:Is this in the 4D system? I might get this. I'm still in the Metal Masters/Fight Explosion saga lol. Seeing as Hasbro is still in that part. Although, I might consider getting this as a good starter. It's around $47.75 from what I can see. Sorry if that question was already answered.

Only Duo Uranus is confirmed to be a 4D Beyblade. Wing Pegasis and L Drago Guardian do not actually really seem to have anything to do with 4D.

Benjohadi Wrote:and any idea what else parts included?i can see 230..the rest are kinda blurry..90 WF comes with Wing Pegasis, 130 MB come with L Drago Guuardian...Duo Uranus..230 W2D??

Try reading the first post ...

(Oct. 31, 2011  8:25 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Benjo Yup, it is 230, with WD.
Yeah, Duo to me looks like Basalt, fused with Fury/Capricorne! Also, where can you see the Frames are empty, Kai-V?

There is a clear rectangular hole in the lowest frame.

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - Benjohadi - Oct. 31, 2011

ah..lol...thanks Kai-V..there are lists and price in the OP..XD
the only thing that come to my eye when i open the OP is the pics link..XD
thanks..
i want this set.. Confused

RE: BB-121 Beyblade Ultimate DX Set - RowDog - Oct. 31, 2011

(Oct. 31, 2011  12:14 PM)Kai-V Wrote:
(Oct. 31, 2011  8:25 AM)qwertxj3 Wrote: Benjo Yup, it is 230, with WD.

There is a clear rectangular hole in the lowest frame.
Your right. That's interesting. I wonder what TT is trying to achieve with an empty MW and what significance the rectangle cut out is. At this stage of the releases I'd assume they are trying to make them better and better. Duo is definitely going to be interesting but I'm still not sure whether it will be good or bad.